Wilson Racquet Sports is a division of Chicago-based Wilson Sporting Goods, one of the world's leading manufacturers of sports equipment and owned by Amer Sports. Wilson designs, manufactures and distributes sporting goods throughout the world and focuses on making technologically advanced products which help players of all levels perform better. Wilson's core sport categories include: Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Youth Sports, Uniforms/Apparel, Golf, Footwear and Racquet Sports (Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton and Platform Tennis).
The Wilson La Davine Capri Pant is a compression fit Capri that is lightweight, breathable, and flattering. The premium technical fabric and design allow for maximum moisture wicking and comfort. The Capri has versatile functionality whether training in the gym, playing on the tennis court, or just out and about running errands.
My Opinion
I love my new Wilson Capri pants! The minute I put them on, I knew they were keepers! :) They were really lightweight so that it won't make you overheat or sweat in the summer and they are stretchy to allow lots of movement!
They are perfect for any type of activity you like to do! I am definitely going to be using them this Spring and Summer when I go running, biking, and walking with my son!
Plus, I love the little blue stripe on the bottoms too! It adds just a hint of fun color to the pants!
I recommend the Wilson La Davine Capri Pants for your spring and summer exercise wardrobe this year! You will love how lightweight, comfortable, and how much movement they allow! They are perfect for your favorite type of exercise!
Buy It: You can purchase the Wilson La Davine Capri Pants for $29.95 on Amazon.com








1 comments:
Followin' ya from the Monster Hop! Thanks for linking up!!
Post a Comment