Wi-Fire Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wi-Fire Review and Giveaway


The Wi-Fire is a compact, range-extending USB device that enables you to access a wireless Internet connection from up to 1,000 feet away–three times the range of your internal wireless adapter.

The Wi-Fire uses a powerful directional antenna, highly sensitive receiver and proprietary software to find and enhance normal WiFi signals. With it, you can connect wirelessly to the Internet–even at low signal strengths–faster, more reliably and with a more consistently strong connection–than you are able to with an internal wireless adapter.

The Wi-Fire draws very little power from your laptop battery. It comes complete with everything you need to connect wirelessly to the Internet. Just install the Wi-Fire Connection Manager, plug the Wi-Fire into an available USB port and you’re ready to start. It can rest on any flat surface, laptop display or flat screen monitor.


My Opinion
Sometimes, you find yourself in the boonies somewhere or on vacation where you just can't pick up a good signal!

This is where the Wi-Fire comes in! Not only do you see more wireless connections, but you experience faster speeds from those connections too! It is so easy to use! You just simply rotate the Wi-Fire to maximize the signal strength for one of your desired networks, select the strongest available network – public access or private and encrypted – and then click connect. You’re now connected in places you never were before! How awesome is that??!!

I know how frustrating that is to need to check that really important email but you just CAN'T get a connection!! Never face that problem again with the Wi-Fire!!!

I recommend Wi-Fire for laptop users! The Wi-Fire is so easy to use and will forever eliminate internet connection deadspots and slow internet connections! It would be perfect to take along on your upcoming summer vacations and camping!

Buy It: You can purchase the Wi-Fire for $49.00 on the hField Technologies website.

Win It: hField Technologies is generously offering (1) Wi-Fire to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Wi-Fire

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 19, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of Wi-Fire and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win the Wi-Fire! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win the Wi-Fire from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/E1tc3 US/Canada ONLY! Ends 5-19 #giveaway

6) Follow hField Technologies on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!) 

If you like my site and giveaways... 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and hField Technologies will send your prize by mail.

* Thank you to hField Technologies for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

372 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 372   Newer›   Newest»
Mami2jcn said...

I follow you in GFC.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I subscribe to your emails.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I like you on Facebook (Mary Happymommy)

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at top baby blogs.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at picket fence blogs.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

d schmidt said...

GFC Follower and a subscriber ;)

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Email subscriber
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Facebook follower (D schmidt)
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Twitter follower:

mummytotwoboys1

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Liked Wi-fire and commented on their wall




mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/mummytotwoboys1/status/66187732833140736


mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

E said...

ekieuuu@gmail.com

gfc [ name: E ]

E said...

subscribed thru feed via google reader

ekieuuu@gmail.co

E said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew [ eva kieu ]
ekieuuu@gmai.com

E said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter @ekieu

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

Facebook fan of Wi-Fire

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

http://twitter.com/#!/ekieu/status/66200236007239680

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

http://twitter.com/#!/ekieu/status/66200671887695872

Follow hField Technologies on Twitter and Tweet that you sent me

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

http://xllsmileforme.blogspot.com/

put your button on the bottom

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

Vote For you We're On the Fence
ekieuuu@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

I follow you via GFC.

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

Lindsey said...

I subscribe via email.

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

Lindsey said...

I am a fan on FB

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

Lindsey said...

I follow you on Twitter.

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

Lindsey said...

Im a fan of Wi Fire on FB.

I Heart Giveaways

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

Lindsey said...

I follow Hfield Technologies on Twitter

BabyGirlLindz

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

Lindsey said...

I entered the Bridlewood Estate giveaway

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

Lindsey said...

I voted on Top Baby BLogs

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

Lindsey said...

I voted on We're on the Fence

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

Lindsey said...

I tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/66229415339765760

lindsey.grimes at yahoo dot com

debbie said...

I am a gfc follower
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

abfantom said...

I follow via GFC: abfantom

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I'm an email subscriber

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I voted for The Review Stew on We're on the Fence

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I voted for The Review Stew on Top Baby Blogs

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I entered the ProFlowers giveaway

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I entered the Bridlewood Estate Wine giveway.

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I entered the Righteously Raw giveaway

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BowieTip said...

I follow via GFC.

xxbowietipxx@gmail.com

GANDORF57 said...

I follow you in GFC!

stacey dempsey said...

i follow on GFC and subscribe by email
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i subscribe to you by email
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i am a facebook fan of the review stew stacey dempsey
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i am a Follow The Review Stew on Twitter @roswello
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i am a fan of wi fire on facebook stacey dempsey but cant post your message as they have no place to comment???? i will keep checking back and if they post your giveaway i can comment under that
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/66390761847001088
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i follow hField Technologies on twitter @roswello
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i vote for you on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i entered your MPG Item of Choice Giveaway staceyx at telus dot net

Karla S said...

I follow with gfc
ksceviour at hotmail dot com

Karla S said...

Im subscribed to your feed via google reader

Karla S said...

I like you on facebooK(Karla Sceviour)

Karla S said...

I follow you on twitter
@ksceviour

Karla S said...

I tweeted
https://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/66496538121224193

Karla S said...

I voted top baby blogs

Karla S said...

I voted picket fences

Karla S said...

I entered the MPG clothing giveaway

E said...

http://twitter.com/#!/ekieu/status/66516154985881602

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

Vote For you We're On the Fence
ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

Vote for you Top Baby Blog
ekieuuu@gmail.com

hale2005 said...

Subscribed on RSS Google reader.
mikeanderson203(at)juno(dot)com

hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

hale2005 said...

Fan of The Review Stew on FB.
mrcheapo

hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

hale2005 said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
mrcheapo

hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

hale2005 said...

fan of Wi-Fire on FB.
mrcheapo

wrote on their wall,.

hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

hale2005 said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/mrcheapo/status/66537316541407232

hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

hale2005 said...

Follow hField Technologies on Twitter
mrcheapo

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/mrcheapo/status/66537677557727232

hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

hale2005 said...

I voted for The Review Stew on picket fences.

hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

FreeCellPenguin said...

GFC follower.
FreeCellPenguin@gmail.com

John S. said...

Follow on GFC. I could use this over the summer when I'm visiting family. Thanks for the chance.

John S. said...

Follow hField Technologies on twitter@akds33.

N said...

I'm a yahoo feed follower!

natkir3@aol.com

n said...

I entered your Pro Flowers giveaway

natkir3@aol.com

n said...

Entered y0ur santa cruz giveaway

natkir3@aol.com

n said...

Subscribe on my Opera Feed

natkir3@aol.com

n said...

I "like" you on Fb

natkir3@aol.com

Unknown said...

Follow publicly by GFC

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Like you on Facebook (Doris C)

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Follow you on twitter @dewinner

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/66646603477417984

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted TBB 5/6

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted PFB 5/6

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Follow hField Technologies on Twitter @dewinner @ commented
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/66647382045110272

calvert0 at telus dot net

rayreadb said...

I am following on Google friend connect.

toughturtles said...

follow you in GFC

Anne-Marie T said...

I am following on GFC as Anne-Marie T.

amt(at)telus(dot)net

Anne-Marie T said...

I am a Facebook fan of Wi-Fire (Anne-Marie T) and left the comment on their wall.
https://www.facebook.com/WiFirebyhField/posts/220704471273117

amt(at)telus(dot)net

Anne-Marie T said...

Following hField Technologies on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent me.

http://twitter.com/amt946/status/66716483228667904

amt(at)telus(dot)net

Anne-Marie T said...

Tweeted (@amt946)
http://twitter.com/amt946/status/66714345874276353
amt(at)telus(dot)net

Anne-Marie T said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence.
You have just voted for The Review Stew!

amt(at)telus(dot)net

Anne-Marie T said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs

amt(at)telus(dot)net

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/66786260768923648
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted for you on picket fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/66795953176330241

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted PFB 5/7

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted TBB 5/7

calvert0 at telus dot net

E said...

http://twitter.com/#!/ekieu/status/66865417108463616

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

Vote for you Top Baby Blog
ekieuuu@gmail.com


ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

Vote For you We're On the Fence
ekieuuu@gmail.com

ekieuuu@gmail.com

markcristy3378 said...

Follow you on GFC! Cristy Rogers
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Email subscriber!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Follow you on Twitter! markcristy3378
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/66943467963682816
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Handy Paint Trays!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Groovy + Modware!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Alexia Foods!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Aleca Collection!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Comfortluxe!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

Karla S said...

daiyl tweet
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/67002869525659649

Karla S said...

picket fences may 7

Karla S said...

top baby blog may 7

Anne-Marie T said...

Tweeted (@amt946)
http://twitter.com/amt946/statuses/66866604528504832
amt(at)telus(dot)net

sksweeps said...

I'm a public GFC follower

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

sksweeps said...

I like you on Facebook (Sk Sweeps)

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

sksweeps said...

I like Wi-Fire on Facebook (Sk Sweeps) and posted that I entered here to win

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

eclairre said...

i follow on gfc. e-mail in my profile.

eclairre said...

entered RW Knudsen

eclairre said...

entered gopicnic

eclairre said...

entered "Righteously Raw Chocolate Bars Review and Giveaway"

eclairre said...

entered "Santa Cruz Organic Review and Giveaway"

sksweeps said...

entered "Righteously Raw Chocolate Bars Review and Giveaway"

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

sksweeps said...

entered the santa cruz organics

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

gfc follower mrs.mommyyatgmail

Anne-Marie T said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence.
You have just voted for The Review Stew!

amt(at)telus(dot)net

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/67146595413659648
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/67152394659700737
calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted PFB 5/8

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted TBB 5/8

calvert0 at telus dot net

E said...

http://twitter.com/#!/ekieu/status/67228678148460544

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

daily vote for you at Top Baby Blog
ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

dailyote For you at We're On the Fence
ekieuuu@gmail.com

MTgunfighter said...

Following you on GFC as "Michael M..."



mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

MTgunfighter said...

Already subscribed to your blog via email...


mtdoonmeistet at gmail dot com

MTgunfighter said...

Following your RSS feed



mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

MTgunfighter said...

Liked you on FaceBook


mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

MTgunfighter said...

Following Review Stew on Twitter




mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

MTgunfighter said...

https://twitter.com/#!/mtdoonmeister/status/67319266403295232


mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

MTgunfighter said...

Following hField on Twitter and Tweeted this:
https://twitter.com/#!/mtdoonmeister/status/67319867853910017


mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

MTgunfighter said...

Posted you button on my blog...

http://ggggiveaways.blogspot.com/


mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

MTgunfighter said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs


mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

MTgunfighter said...

Voted for you on We're On the Fence


mtdoonmeiste at gmail dot com

Anne-Marie T said...

Tweeted (@amt946)
http://twitter.com/amt946/status/67258232745361408
amt(at)telus(dot)net

mogrill said...

I am a GFC follower.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill12@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/67509160517959680

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted PFB 5/9

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted TBB 5/9

calvert0 at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/67529272788660224
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i entered your New Standard Shirt Review and Giveaway"
staceyx at telus dot net

Anne-Marie T said...

Tweeted (@amt946)
http://twitter.com/amt946/statuses/67593170933907457
amt(at)telus(dot)net

Kristen said...

I follow on GFC.

Kristen said...

entered ProFlowers

Kristen said...

entered Pretzel Crisps

Kristen said...

entered Go Picnic

Kristen said...

entered Wellaby's

Kristen said...

entered Alexia

E said...

http://twitter.com/#!/ekieu/status/67766864285138945

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

daily vote For you at We're On the Fence
ekieuuu@gmail.com

chichijunk said...

following you on GFC
chichijunk
chichijunk at cs dot com

chichijunk said...

fan of yours on facebook
chichijunk at cs dot com
adrienne zedella

chichijunk said...

entered the pretzel crisp giveaway

chichijunk said...

entered the bioken shampoo giveaway

chichijunk said...

entered the HBL shampoo giveaway

chichijunk said...

entered the knudsen giveaway

chichijunk said...

entered the alcea collection giveaway

Miriam Rubinoff said...

I subscribe to your site on My Yahoo.

Miriam Rubinoff said...

I follow you on Facebook!

Miriam Rubinoff said...

I follow you on Twitter!

Anne-Marie T said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence.
You have just voted for The Review Stew!

amt(at)telus(dot)net

Anne-Marie T said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs

amt(at)telus(dot)net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/67866683305492480
staceyx at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/67872124815147008

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted PFB 5/10

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted TBB 5/10

calvert0 at telus dot net

E said...

http://twitter.com/#!/ekieu/status/67966885102231552

ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

daily vote for you at Top Baby Blog
ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

daily vote For you at We're On the Fence
ekieuuu@gmail.com

Karla S said...

daiyl tweet
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/68097752986423296

Karla S said...

daily vote picket fneces

Karla S said...

daily vote top baby blogs

Karla S said...

I entered the New standard shirt giveaway

Anne-Marie T said...

Tweeted (@amt946)
http://twitter.com/amt946/status/67949101949534208
amt(at)telus(dot)net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/68228410769539072
staceyx at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/68233126027071489

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted PFB 5/11

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted TBB 5/11

calvert0 at telus dot net

E said...

daily vote for you at Top Baby Blog
5.11
ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

daily vote For you at We're On the Fence
5.11
ekieuuu@gmail.com

E said...

http://twitter.com/#!/ekieu/status/68338228746391552

ekieuuu@gmail.com

Huguette En said...

Following via GFC (Huguette E.)
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

Anne-Marie T said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence.
You have just voted for The Review Stew

amt(at)telus(dot)net

Anne-Marie T said...

Tweeted (@amt946)
http://twitter.com/amt946/status/68355113139453952
amt(at)telus(dot)net

Unknown said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/68756590538407936

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted PFB 5/12

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Voted TBB 5/12

calvert0 at telus dot net

Unknown said...

Tweeted
https://twitter.com/dewinner/status/69122413555761152

calvert0 at telus dot net

Anne-Marie T said...

Tweeted (@amt946)
http://twitter.com/amt946/statuses/69068179753811969
amt(at)telus(dot)net

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 372   Newer› Newest»