Hello Everyone!!!
I hope your week is going well and you are some fun plans with your Mom or kids for Mother's Day!!!
My week was a little rough. I had to go back in for surgery for my foot on Tuesday because I had two hematomas and it was super swollen and painful!
The surgery went well and I am feeling better but I apologize for reviews and giveaways being posted a little slower than usual!
This Mother's Day I am so thankful for my family...My husband has been extremely helpful and patient through all my surgeries and has really picked up where I can't! THANK YOU HONEY!!!
I am also very thankful for my Mom this Mother's Day because she has always been there for me and even came on short notice to come and stay with me and help out with my son and my recovery!!! THANK YOU MOM!!!!
Who/What are you thankful for this Mother's Day!???
Congrats winners!! Enjoy your prizes!!!
Scott Naturals Giveaway Winner #146 - Lisa
Bula Jean's Boutique Giveaway Winner #40 -Deadmonkeys90
Easter VeggieTales Giveaway Winner #54 - Gianna
Nancy August Giveaway Winner #49 - mmalavec
Bula Jean's Boutique Giveaway Winner #40 -Deadmonkeys90
Easter VeggieTales Giveaway Winner #54 - Gianna
Nancy August Giveaway Winner #49 - mmalavec











6 comments:
Hope you are healing well!! Have a great Mothers Day!! I am a new follower from Pitch it to me!
Hi! Stopping by from the Alexa Blog Hop! Hope you have a great weekend!
~Kortney
www.kortneyskrazylife.com
I truly do hope that you feel better soon. Also I hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day. Take care!
I'm sorry to hear about your foot, although I'm glad the surgery went well and you're on the mend. I hope you have a chance to relax this weekend!
Sorry to hear about the surgery! Hope you are well soon and able to enjoy your Mother's Day :)
...praying with you as passing through from Alexa Hop.
Love,
Me
Post a Comment