They produce the world's finest organic products made from the highest quality ingredients available. But making yummy organic products isn't enough – they also work hard to raise awareness about the benefits of organic agriculture, and they run their business with a commitment to education and ecology.
How? Each year they buy enough renewable energy to produce their entire line of products, and they are an official Green-E certified business. They've even reduced the waste that they create, recycling an amazing 96% of their refuse, which earned them a prestigious WRAP award!
My Opinion
Santa Cruz has such an amazing variety of organic products for every day life!! I just love this company!We generously received a wide variety of products from Santa Cruz and I can proudly say we use each one almost daily - and LOVE them all!
My son's favorite (if we had to choose!!) were the organic peanut butter and fruit spreads! He eats them on his sandwich every day!!! His other favorite is the Peach Applesauce! He LOVES it in his oatmeal in the morning!
My husband's favorite is the Organic Dessert Toppings! Not only is it organic, it is sweet and tastes great on Ice Cream and other desserts! Anything that is sweet makes it into my husband's heart! :)
And Mommy (that's me!!) LOVES them all because I know I can trust Santa Cruz because they put their love and utmost care into each product and only make the products out of the safest, most natural and organic products that makes me feel proud and happy giving their products to my family!
I recommend Santa Cruz Organic products for all families! Not only are they safe and made from organic products, they taste REALLY GOOD!!! They make products that will make every member in your family happy!
Buy It: You can purchase all Santa Cruz Organic products at local retail stores.
Win It: Santa Cruz Organic is generously offering (1) Santa Cruz Organic Prize Pack (a sampling of products) to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 20, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Go to Santa Cruz Organic's website and tell me what product you would love to try!
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win a Santa Cruz Organic Prize Pack from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/WN2Ib US ONLY! Ends 5-20 #giveaway
6) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
7) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
8) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Santa Cruz Organic will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Santa Cruz Organic for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







286 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 286 Newer› Newest»I really need to add more organics to my pantry; I appreciate the info about Santa Cruz (and your son's recommendations!)
I'm a new GFC follower and RSS subscriber.
Thanks for the opp!
tsue1136 at yahoo dot com
I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the Boon giveaway.
I entered the Mondetta giveaway.
I entered the Alexia giveaway.
I entered the HALO giveaway.
I would like to try their Seedless Red Raspberry Fruit Spread.
I entered your Pro Flowers giveaway
natkir3@aol.com
I'm a yahoo feed follower!
natkir3@aol.com
Subscribe on my Opera Feed
natkir3@aol.com
Entered WiFi giveaway
natkir3@aol.com
I "like'you on FB
natkir3@aol.com
GFC(5webs)
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I like you on FB(Alicia Webster)
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I follow you on Twitter(5webs)
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I would love to try the Light Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter.
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/5webs/status/66650096737062912
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I entered the Alexia giveaway
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I entered the Wellaby's giveaway
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I entered the GoPicnic giveaway
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I entered the ProFlowers giveaway
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I'm a google friend follower as SnowflakeDay (Audra)
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com
I'd like to try the Raspberry Lemonade. The Strawberry Lemonade sounds great too.
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/66898880922533888
following you on twitter as SnowflakeDay
Liked you on Facebook as Audra Lynn W.
email subscriber
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
Follow you on GFC! Cristy Rogers
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/66944950000041984
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Follow you on TWitter! markcristy3378
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Email subscriber!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Handy Paint Trays!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Groovy + Modware!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Alexia Foods!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Aleca Collection!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Comfortluxe!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
i follow on gfc. e-mail in my profile.
entered gopicnic
entered "Righteously Raw Chocolate Bars Review and Giveaway"
Entered wi-fire
I entered "R.W. Knudsen Sparkling Grape Juice Review and Giveaway"
GFC
I'm a GFC follower and love all that more organic companies can be found!
sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net
Entered the wi-fire giveaway
sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net
entered the "Righteously Raw Chocolate Bars Review and Giveaway"
sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I follow on gfc.
choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I follow on Google Friend Connect.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I subscribe by email.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I'm a Facebook Fan.
Marcia Goss
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter @mgoss123.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I'd like to try the Apple Apricot Sauce.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/67747297248817153
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I entered the Pretzel Crisps giveaway.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I follow on GFC.
entered Wellaby's
entered Bioken
entered Alexia
entered Go Picnic
entered Pretzel Crisps
following you on GFC
chichijunk
chcihijunk at cs dot com
fan of yours on facebook
adrienne zedella
chichijunk at cs dot com
entered the pretzel crisp giveaway
entered the bioken giveaway
entered the HBL shampoo giveaway
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I am a Google Friend Connect follower, my GFC name is Cindy Merrill.
writer61@yahoo.com
I am subscribed to The Review Stew email updates.
writer61yahoo.com
I follow the Review Stew on Facebook. writer61@yahoo.com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
gfc follower as Chris
thanks
treehouse.queen18 (at yahoo dot com)
email subscriber
thanks
treehouse.queen18 (at yahoo dot com)
I have entered your Pro Flowers giveaway
thanks
Chris
treehouse.queen18 (at yahoo dot com)
I gfc
I sub to email
I have subscribed on GFC.
racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com
The Raspberry Chocolate Dessert Topping sounds divine. :)
racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com
I like The Review Stew on FB.
racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow on GFC
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
subscribe to your rss feed
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Facebook fan of The Review Stew
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
would like to try their chocolate syrup
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
voted for you on top baby blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
entered the herb mill giveaway
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/jenhedger/status/68502984098725888
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
voted for you on picket fence blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/68520583553499136
entered ProFlowers
entered GoPicnic
entered Hallmark
I'd love to try their Ginger Ale Sparkling Beverage.
tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/prizepuzzle/status/68539142342049792
I Like The Review Stew on Facebook (Hudgins).
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I would love to try their Mint Chocolate dessert topping!
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your blog via email.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I currently follow your blog publicly via Google Friend connect.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Bridlewood Chardonnay Wine Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Herb Mill Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Righteously Raw Chocolate Bar Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on Picket Fence Blogs on 5/12. jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Hallmark Postage-Paid Greeting Cards Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Pretzel Crisps Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your email newsletter.
I am a gfc follower!
natalienweeks @gmail.com!
i'm a trs fb fan!
natalienweeks@ gmail.com
following u on twitter!
natalienweeks @gmail.com
i'd love to try their jellies!
natalienweeks @gmail.com
voted!
natalienweeks @gmail.com
voted 2!
natalienweeks @gmail.com
i have ur button!
http://mylittlegreenbabies.blogspot.com/
natalienweeks @gmail.com
Tweet'd!
http://twitter.com/#!/natalienweeks/status/69121371774517248
natalienweeks @gmail.com
I am a facebook fan.
Followed you on Google Friend Connect! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Following you on Facebook! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Following you on Twitter! jlo5616 (Gmail)
On Santa Cruz's web site, I'd really like to try some of the lemonade flavors... summer's coming! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Tweet'ed your giveaway! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Entered the Alexia giveaway! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Voted on Top Baby Blogs! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Voted on We're On The Fence! jlo5616 (Gmail)
Entered Alcea giveaway! jlo5616 (Gmail)
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/69179426625175552
voted today at Top Baby Blogs
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/69421712223113216
voted today at Top Baby Blogs
GFC follower
tweet https://twitter.com/#!/prizepuzzle/status/68539142342049792
I want to try the Sparkling Lemonade
entered Hallmark
email in profile
entered proflowers
entered pretzel crisps
entered Righteously Raw
entered R.W. Knudsen
voted at Picket Fence Blogs today
voted at top baby blogs
feed subscriber
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/70215092314185728
voted today at Top Baby Blogs
I subscribe via email.
GFC follower Amy_M
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I like you on FB.
Amy M. C.
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/ambabya/status/70290185992151040
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/70290850688671744
marcia.goss@gmail.com
GFC follower kycouple2000.
ky2here at msn dot com
Like U FB as kyhere here.
ky2here at msn dot com
Twitter follower ky2here1.
ky2here at msn dot com
Red Tart Cherry Juice. LMmmmmmmmmmm.
ky2here at msn dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/ky2here1/status/70299311153496064
ky2here at msn dot com
I follow via GFC
yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com
Email subscriber.
yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com
I would love to try the Mint Chocolate Syrup.
yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/70588516781932544
voted today at Top Baby Blogs
Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/70590871334170625
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I entered the Righteously Raw giveaway.
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I voted for you
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
twitter follower @kolpin4680 kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
love to try the Blackberry Pomegranate Fruit Spread
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/kolpin4680/status/70909335538122752
entered knudsen
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
entered Righteously Raw Chocolate
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
entered bridlewood wine
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
entered microplane
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
I follow you via Google Connect
Twostarsonme@yahoo.com
I follow you on facebook
I get your Daily emails
I follow you on twitter
I twitted about the giveaway
Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/71012452397105152
marcia.goss@gmail.com
GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net
Email follower
Kims2312@verizon.net
I like you on FB
Kims2312@verizon.net
5/18 PF voter
Entered Ex-teme Geek giveaway
Entered Nite Nite Book giveaway
I follow you on Google Friend Connect/Blogger. (Debbie C)
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
I would like to try the Raspberry Lemonade Sparkling Beverage from Santa Cruz Organic.
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/DchrisG3/status/71073240780517377
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
follow you on Twitter (@Ladytink_534)
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite item is the Lemonade Sparkling Beverage
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/Ladytink_534/status/71204665626329088
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
voted top
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
voted fence
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the righteously raw giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
GFC Follower
Subscriber
gkstratos at yahoo dot com
Twitter follower @gkstratos
Would like to try their Orange Mango Sparkling Beverage
Entered Bridlewood giveaway
Entered Knudsen giveaway
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/71309856241496064
Post a Comment