If your mom needs a more relaxing present make sure to eGift her an “I love you” brush set or pampering body products from Sephora.
Here is how eGift Social Works:
Consumers access the First Data eGift Social application through each merchant’s Facebook page or website and select one or multiple friends to send gifts to; either by adding them from Facebook or entering their e-mail address. The sender selects which item-level product or virtual gift card they would like their friend to receive, adds a personal message and proceeds through the secure checkout process.
Whether you live close and can take your mom out to use her eGift on a fun shopping trip or live farther away and are going to eGift her, the perfect Mother’s day gift is right at your fingertips!
My Opinion
It is seriously crazy what technology (and Facebook!) has given us as options to gift our Mothers with this Mother's Day! You don't even have to leave your house, your computer, or even your couch to give your Mom a great gift!!! It is perfect for me this year since it is hard to get around since my foot surgery! I can order all my Mother's gifts right online and never have to even stand up! :)I generously received a Sears eGift and it is so great because I can use it online at Sear's website or at the store if I show them the gift card numbers on my phone!
eGifts can be given in whatever amount you want starting from $5 to $100 so it fits all kinds of budgets and you don't have to pay extra for gas (especially at the high price it is at right now!!) to go to the store and pick one up!
I recommend eGift Social as the perfect Mother's Day gift this year! If you are on a time crunch, can't get the energy up to go the store, or just can't decide on the perfect present, just head over to eGift Social and order your mom a great gift from her favorite store, restaurant, or dessert place! She will love it and you will love how easy it is!!!
Buy It: You can purchase all eGift Social presents on the eGift Social Facebook page.








1 comments:
I am all about online purchases and this service sounds fantastic!
Thanks for the intro!
Post a Comment