Rayovac Roughneck 200 Lumen Flashlight Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rayovac Roughneck 200 Lumen Flashlight Review and Giveaway


True to its name, Rayovac Roughneck lights are tough and durable. When you need a light that works as hard as you, the Roughneck line will get the job done. With high performance LEDs and standard lifetime warranties, we’ve got the professional level lights for the work you do. Rayovac is a trusted brand of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc., a top manufacturer of consumer batteries in the United States and Latin America.

With a shock absorbing bulb system, it withstands a 7-10 foot drop test, is water resistant, has an adjustable spot to flood focus beam with a beam distance of 130 meters. It also has an aircraft grade aluminum body with a holster included!

Rayovac RNT3AAA-B Roughneck 200 Lumen Metal Flashlight with Batteries and Holster

My Opinion
I gave this Roughneck 200 Lumen Metal Flashlight to my husband for his birthday and he almost did a cartwheel! Well, seriously...he LOVED IT! I have never seen someone get so excited about a flashlight, but I can see why he did with this Rayovac Roughneck!

After all, it has three different beam settings: low, high and strobe (which my son loved!). It is also is pretty indestructible with its aircraft grade aluminum body, shock absorbing bulb system and waterproof properties! Plus, it has a lifetime warranty!

And it is amazingly bright! My husband is so excited to use this flashlight for so many activities like car work, camping, working outside, and so much more! The LED lasts 50,000 hours and never needs replacing!! How awesome is that???

I recommend the Rayovac Roughneck 200 Lumen Metal Flashlight as a possible Father's Day gift this year. I know my husband LOVES this flashlight, had to bring it to work with him to show it off to his coworkers and even had it on his nightstand while he slept! :) It is just that good! :)

Buy It: You can purchase the Rayovac Roughneck 200 Lumen Metal Flashlight for $27.99 on Amazon.com


Win It: Rayovac is generously offering (1) Rayovac Roughneck 200 Lumen Metal Flashlight to TWO lucky winners!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Rayovac Roughneck 200 Lumen Metal Flashlight
(TWO Winners!!!)

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end June 2, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Let me know in a comment if you are a Facebook fan of The Review Stew

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of Rayovac and let me know in a comment below

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a @Rayovac_battery Roughneck Flashlight (TWO winners!) from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/CvJ5r US Only! Ends 6-2 #giveaway

6) Follow Rayovac Batter on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, Top Mommy Blogs, We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)


If you like my site and giveaways... 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Rayovac will send your prize by mail.

* Thank you to Rayovac for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

506 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 506   Newer›   Newest»
~dab said...

TBB Vote

~dab said...

PF vote

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/25 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/25 Voted for you on TMB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/25 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

teressajoe said...

http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/73413662790000641 teressajoe@comcast.net

DEBBIEDOODLE said...

gfc follower, thanks
dls79735@yahoo.com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/73449236057956354
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Anonymous said...

retweet
http://twitter.com/#!/janejoeyxo/status/73492941322199040
calliope_123 at hotmail dot com

Cathy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/73529531054571520

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/73536476876505089

suebee05@gmail.com

callbr549 said...

I tweeted this giveaway.

http://twitter.com/#!/CALLBR549/status/73590666525032448


@CALLBR549
vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

~dab said...

5-25 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/73612810843717632

~dab said...

5-25 TBB vote

I voted before midnight - just didn't post fast enough!!

~dab said...

5-25 TMB vote

I voted before midnight - just didn't post fast enough!!

~dab said...

5-25 PF vote

I voted before midnight - just didn't post fast enough!!

Cathy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/73735927310200832

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/73739773839286272
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/73768770933493760

suebee05@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/73810571342000128
marcia.goss@gmail.com

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I follow your RSS feed on My Yahoo.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I entered the Boogie Wipes giveaway.

Josefine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josefine said...

I entered the Tool Logic giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Organically Hatched giveaway

Josefine said...

I entered the Green Wardrobe giveaway

Josefine said...

I entered the Truffle Truffle giveaway.

Unknown said...

subscribe google reader thanks

kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

callbr549 said...

I tweeted this giveaway. :)

http://twitter.com/#!/CALLBR549/status/73940537345982464


@CALLBR549
vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

~dab said...

5-26 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/73975110649913344

wcc said...

I like you on Facebook (username: Les Cerises).
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I like Rayovac on Facebook (username: Les Cerises).
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/74036795901358080
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I follow them on twitter (username: @whitechocolatec) and said you sent me: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/74036989795631104.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

Cathy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/74101354196504576

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

Lillian said...

FB follower - lillian del pilar

Lillian said...

FB follower - lillian del pilar

Lillian said...

email subscriber

LPDelPilar at aol dot com

dawns41 said...

GFC as dawns41
My husband would love this flashlight.
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/74206580693938176
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

marcia goss said...

Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/74241397028438017
marcia.goss@gmail.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/27 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/27 Voted for you on TMB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/27 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/74315884180676608

suebee05@gmail.com

~dab said...

PF vote

~dab said...

TBB vote

~dab said...

TMB vote

~dab said...

http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/74336498421473281

Unknown said...

follower
Awesome contest! Thanks a ton! Janna Johnson jannajanna@hotmail.com

Cathy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/74492202788724736

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/74538969144102912
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/74551234790563840

suebee05@gmail.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/28 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/28 Voted for you on TMB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/28 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/janejoeyxo/status/74639760165052416
calliope_123 at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

callbr549 said...

I tweeted this giveaway. :)

http://twitter.com/#!/CALLBR549/status/74668707900702720


@CALLBR549
vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

wcc said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/74672665792757761
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

~dab said...

http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/74697692923695104

~dab said...

TBB vote

~dab said...

TMB vote

~dab said...

PF vote

Gladys Parker said...

Follow you on GFC
Gladys P
sps1113 at yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

voted on picket fence
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day. Undo Vote
sps1113 yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow The Review Stew on fb
Gladys P
sps1113 yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow The Review Stew on twitter
Gladys P
sps1113 yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow The Review Stew on email
Gladys P
sps1113 yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow The Review Stew on email
Gladys P
sps1113 yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

Follow Rayovac on twitter
@sueparks2003
sps1113 at yahoo dot com

Gladys Parker said...

tweet sps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker
#Win a @Rayovac_battery Roughneck Flashlight (TWO winners!) from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/CvJ5r US Only! Ends 6-2 #giveaway
9 seconds ago via web Favorite Reply Delete

Gladys Parker said...

Entered Remote Car Starter
sps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker

Gladys Parker said...

Entered Three60Gear
sps1113 at yahoo dot com
@sueparks2003 Gladys Parker

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/29 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/29 Voted for you on TMB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/29 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/74879095825121280
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/74883356470411264

suebee05@gmail.com

Cathy said...

http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/74922164037496832

hillgirly at gmail.com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

Thank you for hosting this giveaway

Louis
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

following you on twitter @left_the_stars

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I like Rayovac on facebook (Louis Here)

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

following @Rayovac_battery on twitter @left_the_stars

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I voted for your Blog on Picket Fence Blogs

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

marcia goss said...

Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/74975774033182720
marcia.goss@gmail.com

callbr549 said...

I tweeted this giveaway.

http://twitter.com/#!/CALLBR549/status/75022067036205057

@CALLBR549
vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

Lynda Del said...

GFC follower. ID: Lynda Del
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

wcc said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/75032608525910016
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

~dab said...

http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/75060279330869248

~dab said...

TMB vote

~dab said...

TBB vote

~dab said...

PF vote

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/75241228014321665
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/75246167587422208

suebee05@gmail.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/30 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/30 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/30 Voted for you on TMB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Cathy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/75350699021582336

callbr549 said...

I tweeted this giveaway.

http://twitter.com/#!/CALLBR549/status/75363469863550976

@CALLBR549
vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

marcia goss said...

Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/75370640638611456
marcia.goss@gmail.com

wcc said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/75391674142048256
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

Emmy Coffee said...

I'm a google friend!

~dab said...

PF vote

~dab said...

TMB vote

~dab said...

TBB vote

~dab said...

http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/75423320190881793

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/31 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/31 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

5/31 Voted for you on TMB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/75592822681645057

suebee05@gmail.com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/75608147036880896
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Unknown said...

I'm a GFC follower.

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I'm a feed subscriber via Google reader


hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I'm a Twitter follower- ksh123


hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I Tweeted- http://twitter.com/ksh123/status/75739278730215424


hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

callbr549 said...

I tweeted this giveaway. :)

http://twitter.com/#!/CALLBR549/status/75746576492003328


@CALLBR549
vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

Cathy said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/75750062352904192

~dab said...

http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/75786809375866880

~dab said...

PF vote

~dab said...

TMB vote

~dab said...

TBB vote

Kate said...

I'm a GFC follower!

strycker@slu.edu

clynsg said...

Entered the Tool Logic giveaway.

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

clynsg said...

Entered the truffle truffle giveaway.

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

Angela Nichols said...

I am a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect

jazzyangel75 at gmail dot com

Angela Nichols said...

I am a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect

jazzyangel75 at gmail dot com

Angela Nichols said...

I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter @fanformickey

jazzyangel75 at gmail dot com

Angela Nichols said...

I Became a Facebook fan of Rayovac

jazzyangel75 at gmail dot com

Angela Nichols said...

I Follow Rayovac Batter on Twitter
@fanformickey

Angela Nichols said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/fanformickey/status/75933196352634880

teressajoe said...

http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/75939964591935488 teressajoe@comcast.net

Geek Preview! said...

Hoping to win this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity for your giveaway!
My email subscription complete for the The Review Stew...
Brad
bradhoemann@yahoo.com

~dab said...

entered your Truffle Treat Tower giveaway

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/75970917267812352

suebee05@gmail.com

scat413 said...

I'm a follower of gfc..and liking it
scat41351@aol.com

April said...

Following on GFC

April said...

Following on FB

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/75984695086690304
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Claire said...

I am a follower.

kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to your site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner. altern147 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I subscribed by email. altern147 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs. altern147 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. altern147 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I voted for you at We're on the Fence. altern147 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Erica C. said...

I'm a GFC follower :) This looks like a great flashlight.

marcia goss said...

Tweet.
http://twitter.com/#!/mgoss123/status/76051833570852865
marcia.goss@gmail.com

Jessica said...

GFC follower (jessica)
jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

Jessica said...

facebook fan-jessica h.
jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

Jessica said...

twitter follower @jessilyn82
jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

Jessica said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/Jessilyn82/status/76070854437511168

Jessica said...

following rayovac on twitter and let them know you sent me
http://twitter.com/Jessilyn82/status/76071146566594560

Jessica said...

have your blog button on my scrolling sidebar
http://jessanywhere.blogspot.com/

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

6/1 Voted for you on PF!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

6/1 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

6/1 Voted for you on TMB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Hotsnotty2 said...

Following via GFC, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am already following you via GFC (Cataroo)
kitty32504 at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

I am already an e-mail subscriber!
kitty32504 at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

I "like" The Review Stew on Facebook (Dara Nix)
kitty32504 at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

I follow The Review Stew on Twitter (@Kitty32504)
kitty32504 at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

I "like" Rayovac on Facebook (Dara Nix)
kitty32504 at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

Tweeted giveaway here: https://twitter.com/#!/Kitty32504/status/76088191685365760
kitty32504 at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

I follow Rayovac Batter on Twitter and tweeted here: https://twitter.com/#!/Kitty32504/status/76088830771470336
kitty32504 at cox dot net

April said...

gfc follower
april dot vrugtman at gmail dot com

wcc said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/76114307267563520
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

retweet
http://twitter.com/#!/janejoeyxo/status/76125564590764032
calliope_123 at hotmail dot com

Storm Safety Blog said...

I'm a follower on GFC, and my email is in my profile. I would love this flashlight for my hurricane kit.

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 506   Newer› Newest»