New Standard Shirt Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, May 9, 2011

New Standard Shirt Review and Giveaway


How often can you get new clothing for your Spring wardrobe AND support an up-and-coming artist at the same time!! That is what you can do at New Standard - the awesome company I am featuring today!

Buy a shirt, support the artist. New Standard is more than a T-shirt; it’s a work of art. Brought to life by a global collective of established and up-and-coming artists their creations cover a broad spectrum of style, medium, and life experiences. The unique blend of artistic creations expresses the individuality of each artist and a forward sense of fashion, combined into a cohesive brand.

Each New Standard purchase supports the artists driving the world of art and fashion.

I generously received the Leaf Composition T-shirt from New Standard. The one-man design studio known as Atmostheory designed this shirt and finds beauty in the small things, like the multicolored leaf on this shirt.

But rather than fashion some foliage into a seasonal wreath for his front door, he got creative. His T-shirt design for New Standard examines the composition of a single frond up close, so as if to look at it through a microscope. Splashed with flecks of light and a psychedelic blue tint, the broken, battered and at first insignificant object becomes, well, a work of art.


My Opinion
I absolutely love the Leaf Composition shirt I received from New Standard! Not only is it super cute and colorful, but it fits perfectly and is SOOO comfortable!!! :)

I also love that with every purchase you are supporting an up-and-coming artist who is working so hard to make these beautiful and fun shirts! You are "killing two birds with one stone" with every purchase - adding some super cute clothing to your Spring wardrobe and supporting artists!

I recommend New Standard clothing for all people that love fun, artsy and colorful t-shirts and also love to support artists! Head over and add some fun and color to your Spring Wardrobe today! :)

Buy It: You can purchase the Leaf Composition t-shirt for $25 on the New Standard website.

Win It: New Standard is generously offering (1) T-shirt (of your choice) to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) T-shirt from New Standard

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 23, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entries***
(must do these TWO before all others to qualify to win)

1- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below

2- Become a Facebook fan of New Standard and let me know in a comment below


Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Let me know in a comment if you are a Facebook fan of The Review Stew

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Go to New Standard's Website and tell me what t-shirt you would pick if you won!

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a New_Standard_ T-shirt from the @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/rJgA9 US/Canada Only! Ends 5-23 #giveaway

6) Follow New Standard on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9)Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, Top Mommy Blogs, We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

If you like my site and giveaways... 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and New Standard will send your prize by mail.

* Thank you to New Standard for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

241 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 241   Newer›   Newest»
Mariee said...

GFC follower.

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Likes New Standard on Facebook (Marie E.)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter (marieimy)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/67595153220714496

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Follow New Standard on Twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/67595617907638272

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted for The Review Stew on Top Baby Blogs.

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

stacey dempsey said...

i follow you on GFC and i liked new standards facebook page stacey dempsey
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i am a Facebook fan of The Review Stew stacey dempsey
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i follow review stew on twitter @roswello
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

there are a few i really liked the Boss Monkey is cute and the I Can See Your Subconscious is great too
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

I TWEETED THEM THAT YOU SENT ME
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/67737391099686912
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i tweeted the giveaway
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/67736248189587456
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i am entering your MPG Item of Choice Giveaway
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i am entering your Wi-Fire Giveaway
staceyx at telus dot net

Amber said...

I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect and I'm a Facebook fan of New Standard - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I subscribe to your RSS Feed with google reader
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I like you on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

I follow @New_Standard_ on Twitter - I'm @AmberGoo
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I would love to get the Leaf Composition or Bonjour tee!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted, I'm @AmberGoo:
http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/67744882403459072
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Righteously Raw giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Bridlewood Chardonnay giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Pretzel Crisps giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your HBL Shampoo giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/67866103120019456
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

sksweeps said...

I'm a public GFC follower of your blog

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

sksweeps said...

I like New Standard on facebook (Sk Sweeps)

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

Karla S said...

I follow with gfc
ksceviour at hotmail dot com

Karla S said...

Im a fan of New Standard(Karla Sceviour)

Karla S said...

I follow you on twitter
@ksceviour

Karla S said...

Im a fan of you on facebook(Karla Sceviour)

Karla S said...

Im subscribed via rss feed

Karla S said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/68095782351413248

Karla S said...

I would pick the mens New Standard Shutter Shades shirt

Karla S said...

I voted picket fences

Karla S said...

I voted top baby blogs

Karla S said...

I voted top mommy blogs

Karla S said...

I entered the mpg clothing giveaway

Karla S said...

I entered the wi-fire giveaway

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/10) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/68099792814870528

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (5/10)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (5/10)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs (5/10)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Shannon said...

gfc follower

FB fan of New Standard

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

email subscriber

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

twitter follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

FB follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

I would choose Boston Tea Party - so cute!!

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted top baby blogs

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted picket fences

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered hallmark

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered bridlewood

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered proflowers

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

entered halo

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered alex

snaugle81@gmail.com

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/68227863769399296
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted for you on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

Kristen said...

I follow and subscribe to your blog, and i like New Standard on FB (Kristen H)
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I like you on FB (Kristen H)
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I would get the New Standard Deer Forester shirt if i won!
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/68309367287578624

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I follow New Standard on Twitter (@aeris321) and sent them a tweet

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Audrey said...

I follow with GFC as strawberry, and I'm a fan of New Standard on FB.
sweetstrawberryjam at yahoo dot com

Huguette En said...

Like New Standard on FB (Huguette En)

Following via GFC (Huguette E.)
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

Mariee said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (5/11)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (5/11)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs (5/11)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/11) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/68454593113235456

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Karla S said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/68463237712195584

Karla S said...

picket fences may 11

Karla S said...

top mommy blog vote may 11

Karla S said...

top baby blogs vote may 11

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/68662633624117248

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/69166793842884611

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/69188473369800704
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted for you on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

Sheri said...

gfc follower
sheri.scarpa@gmail.com

Sheri said...

rss feed to google homepage

Sheri said...

like new standard on facebook

Sheri said...

email subscriber

Sheri said...

like you on facebook

Sheri said...

follow you on twitter

Sheri said...

entered bioken giveaway

Sheri said...

entered proflowers giveaway

Sheri said...

entered hbl giveaway

Sheri said...

entered pretzel crisps giveaway

Sheri said...

follow new standard on twitter

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/13) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/69209569896824832

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs (5/13)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (5/13)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (5/13)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Karla S said...

daiyl tweet
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/69215964104892416

Karla S said...

picket fences may 13

Karla S said...

top baby blogs may 13

Karla S said...

top mommy blogs may 13

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/69335451219144704
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

Pauline MIlner said...

I am following your blog publically on Google Friend Connect.

GFC ID: dod

I am a fan of New Standard on Facebook.

Facebook ID: Pauline Milner Pike

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I am subscribed to receive your emails using dod@rogers.com and enjoy reading them.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I am a fan of yours on Facebook. My Facebook ID is Pauline Milner Pike.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I am following you on Twitter. My Twitter ID is @bullittmilner.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

At the New Standard Website, I would pick The Boston Tea Party.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I tweeted about your giveaway today:

http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/69356630189420544

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I voted for your blog today at Top Baby Blogs.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I voted for you today at Top Mommy Blogs.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I voted for your blog today at Picket Fence Blogs.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I am following New Standard on Twitter.

Twitter ID: @bullittmilner

dod@rogers.com

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/69419929555836928

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/14) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/69578717722181632

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (5/14)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs (5/14)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (5/14)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/69678931976003584
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted in fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

Pauline MIlner said...

Daily tweet:

http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/69735176380493824

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I voted for your blog today at Top Baby Blogs.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I voted for your blog today at Top Mommy Blogs.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I voted for your blog today at Picket Fence Blogs.

dod@rogers.com

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/69803041473310720

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Karla S said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/69969123752423424

Karla S said...

picket fences may 15

Karla S said...

top mommy blogs may 15

Karla S said...

top baby blogs may 15

Anne-Marie T said...

I am following on GFC as Anne-Marie T.

amt(at)telus(dot)net

Anne-Marie T said...

I am a Facebook fan of New Standard (Anne-Marie T)

amt(at)telus(dot)net

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/70035807867645952
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/70106808697630720

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/16) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/70242043745673216

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (5/16)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs (5/16)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Karla S said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/70321878945906689

Karla S said...

picket fences may 16

Karla S said...

top baby blogs may 16

Karla S said...

top mommy blogs may 16

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/70416068144930816
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/70480346172502017

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/17) https://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/70644580088954880

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (5/17)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (5/17)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs (5/17)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

A Mom's Take said...

gfc - A Mom's Take
and fb fan - A Mom's Take
janel_marie at yahoo dot com

A Mom's Take said...

following you on twitter
amomstake
janel_marie at yahoo dot com

A Mom's Take said...

following you on facebook
a mom's take
janel_marie at yahoo dot com

A Mom's Take said...

rss feeds - google reader
janel_marie at yahoo dot com

A Mom's Take said...

wifire ga
janel_marie at yahoo dot com

A Mom's Take said...

nettalk ga
janel_marie at yahoo dot com

A Mom's Take said...

herb mill ga
janel_marie at yahoo dot com

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/70823145237528576

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/18) https://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/71002180588535808

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs (5/18)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (5/18)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (5/18)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Erica C. said...

I'm a GFC follower :)
I liked New Standard on fb.

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/71189488398893056

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

debijackson said...

email sub djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

debijackson said...

fblikeu debbie jackson

Mariee said...

Tweet (5/19) https://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/71365838455832577

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (5/19)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (5/19)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mariee said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs (5/19)

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com

Karla S said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/71399847281950720

Karla S said...

daily vote picket fences

Karla S said...

daily vote top baby blogs

Karla S said...

daily vote top mommy blogs

stacey dempsey said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/71500238019497984
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey said...

i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/71547537236037632

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Hoa said...

Mandatory
GFC Follower: Hoa
Liked New Standard on FB: Hoa Le

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Subscribed to your blog via e-mail.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Liked The Review Stew on FB: Hoa Le

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Following The Review Stew on Twitter @hle123.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

I would pick the New Standard Panda Rock shirt.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/71764555600117760

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Voted for your blog on PFB.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Pauline MIlner said...

I voted for your blog today at Top Baby Blogs.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I voted for your blog today at Top Mommy Blogs.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

I voted for your blog today at Picket Fence Blogs.

dod@rogers.com

Pauline MIlner said...

Daily tweet:

http://twitter.com/#!/bullittmilner/status/71853898503172096

dod@rogers.com

Kristen said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/71930241890787328

aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 241   Newer› Newest»