Check out this new kitchen tool from Microplane that will definitely save you time this summer when it is time to cut and store herbs!
Microplane tools' tiny razor-like edges are formed by a totally different process than other companies use called photo-etching in which holes are dissolved with a chemical, leaving edges that finely slice instead of tearing or shredding.
Microplane® Tools are better because they are sharp yet safe. Try one and expect a Miracle!
I generously received their new Herb Mill! Prepping herbs by hand with a knife can be a tedious and difficult task. Microplane’s easy to use Herb Mill cuts fresh herbs like parsley, dill, cilantro, sage and mint with hundreds of tiny scissors without bruising or blemishing. Dishwasher safe. Learn more about selecting, storing, and using fresh herbs. Available in white.
Product Details
•Removable top to easily load fresh herbs.
•Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand.
•Holds generous supply of herbs in large body.
•Available in white.
•Tool Dimensions: 3 in x 3 in x 6.75 in tall.
•Materials: Blades made of surgical grade stainless steel. Plastic body.
•Weight: 14 oz.
•Blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
My Opinion
Now that Spring is here, I am excited to plant my herbs and have fresh herbs again! One thing I did learn last year is that I HATE cutting them up and I also didn't save and dry any because I didn't want to cut and cut and chop! Well, this year, I am SO prepared because I have my new Herb Mill from Microplane! I am so excited because this mill will make it so easy to chop my herbs up for any meal and also when I am ready to dry and store them! No more tedious chopping of tiny little herbs - I will just let the Herb Mill do the work!!!
The Herb Mill is really easy to use, take apart to wash and put together! I actually figured it out all on my own...that is when you know it easy to do! :)
I recommend the Microplane Herb Mill for all people who grow, cut and store herbs! You will never have to do tedious chopping and cutting again! You will fall in love with the Herb Mill like I have!
Buy It: You can purchase the Herb Mill for $19.95 on the Microplane website.
Win It: Microplane is generously offering (1) Herb Mill to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 25, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Let me know in a comment if you are a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Go to Microplane's website and tell me another product you would love to try!
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win a Herb Mill from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/UowPB US Only! Ends 5-25 #giveaway
6) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
7) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
8) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, Top Mommy Blogs, We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Microplane will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Microplane for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







339 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 339 of 339 Newer› Newest»fblikeu debbie jackson
Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/FrazzledMama30/status/71370981867921408
5/19 Voted on TBB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/19 Voted on TMB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/19 Voted on PF!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Entered Rayovac giveaway!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/71432828734283776
TMB vote
TBB vote
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/brntsims/status/71601111550795778
brntsims at gmail dot com
entered the rayovac giveaway
5/20 Voted for you on TBB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/20 Voted for you on TMB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/20 Voted for you on PF!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Stacie1977/status/71771533734985728
sleatherberry@gmail.com
voted top mom blogs
sleatherberry@gmail.com
voted top baby blogs
sleatherberry@gmail.com
voted the fence
sleatherberry@gmail.com
GFC Follower
hillgirly at gmail.com
Entered Rayovac roughneck flashlight giveaway
Follow The Review Stew on twitter
hillgirly at gmail.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/71785058209509376
another product I'd like to try is the The Microplane® 4-Sided Box Grater
hillgirly at gmail.com
TMB vote
TBB vote
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/71802239588638720
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Stacie1977/status/71951341894909952
sleatherberry@gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/72071037218603008
hillgirly at gmail.com
Follow you on GFC!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/72092258060611584
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
I like the Ribbon Grater on the website!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Follow you on Twitter! markcristy3378
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Email subscriber!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Like you on FB:)
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered New Standard t-shirt giveaway!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered The Night Night Book giveaway!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Lil Teammates giveaway!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/brntsims/status/72094006913400832
brntsims at gmail dot com
5/21 Voted on TBB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/21 Voted on TMB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/21 Voted on PF!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/72158898387288065
TMB vote
TBB vote
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/72317521214193664
hillgirly@gmail.com
I'm a follower!
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter (@emmycoffee)
Facebook fan!
emmyDOTcoffeeATgmailDOTcom
@Microplane I like the Microplane Orb-Style Foot Buffer
Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/brntsims/status/72349558524477440
brntsims at gmail dot com
5/22 Voted on TBB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/22 Voted on TMB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/22 Voted on PF!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Mandatory
GFC Follower: Hoa
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subscribed to your blog via e-mail.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Liked The Review Stew on FB: Hoa Le
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following The Review Stew on Twitter @hle123.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Visited Microplane's website.
I'd love to try the Microplane Easy Prep Straight Peeler.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/72504764906221568
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Voted for your blog on PFB.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/72519867160473600
TMB vote
TBB vote
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
gfc: ferriz
ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com
fb fan: xferriza2 (Danielle b)
ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com
tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/72645576252071936
5/23 - tweeted; http://twitter.com/TheSpunkyDiva/status/72652048872636417
~kimberlee, SpunkyDiva at live.com
Following on GFC
Daily Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/brntsims/status/72736883158953984
brntsims at gmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Stacie1977/status/72839507636002816
sleatherberry#gmail.com
5/23 Voted on TBB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/23 Voted on TMB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/23 Voted on PF!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/72818307601932288
TMB vote
TBB vote
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
5/24 Voted on TBB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/24 Voted on TMB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/24 Voted on PF!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/TheSpunkyDiva/status/73143994758078464
5/24 - tweeted; Kimberlee, SpunkyDiva at live.com
Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/FrazzledMama30/status/73163693826904064
Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis
Thank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I subscribed to your feed via google reader
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
following you on twitter @left_the_stars
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I voted for your Blog on Picket Fence Blogs
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
Following via GFC, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/73000871209869312
I would love to win this prize. Another product I would love to have is the "Microplane Artisan Series 4 Pc Grater Set #42000set" - preferably in MULTI color(s)
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs today.
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com
Voted for you at Picket Fences Blog today.
(TMB is temporarily down for "testing."
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com
Entered your Rayovac Flashlight giveaway
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com
Entered your A Green Wardrobe Giveaway
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com
I am a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect
davisesq212 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/73248802034814976
TMB vote
TBB vote
PF vote
I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.
I'm an email subscriber.
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.
I entered the Lil' Teammates giveaway.
GFC: slehan
Thanks for the contest.
FB like you: Slehan
slehan at juno dot com
Twitter follow you: slehan
I like the Sea Salt Shaver
http://twitter.com/slehan/status/73296606753067009
voted PFB 5/25
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/73314601177063424
TBB vote
I'm a confirmed email subscriber
I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
I'd like to have http://us.microplane.com/microplanenutmeggrater.aspx
entered http://www.thereviewstew.com/2011/05/rayovac-roughneck-200-lumen-metal.html
I follow The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect
Tracy P
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Tracy P
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
I'd like to have the Microplane Sea Salt Shaver Gourmet Gift Set.
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/cloud10277/status/73353943538872320
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
I voted for you at We're on the Fence
cloud10277@Hotmail.com
5/25 Voted for you on TBB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/25 Voted for you on TMB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
5/25 Voted for you on PF!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
I'm a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly)
I Subscribe to your feed
I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
I am a GFC follower: Atreau.
I follow via GFC - happi shopr
trinitygsd at yahoo do tocm
tweet
http://twitter.com/hillgirly/status/73529428474462208
Post a Comment