LIL' TEAMMATES are:
· 3" tall collectible action figures for little sports fans, ages 4 and up.
· Officially licensed for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and over 50 colleges.
· Series 1 includes:
· QUARTERBACKS
· RUNNING BACKS
· PITCHERS
· BATTERS
· Basketball PLAYMAKERS
· Hockey SLAPPERS and GOALIES
· Over 120 figures altogether for SERIES 1 alone.
· Durable. MADE FOR PLAY!
· “Big kids” love ‘em too! Great collectibles.
My Opinion
These Lil' Teammates are so cute and fun! My son instantly loved holding and playing with our new Packer quarterback and running back and chanting "Go Pack Go!" (That's my boy! :)These were so fun to play with and are the perfect size for all children to play with. They are very durable and even my little destructive boy hasn't broken it yet! :)
I love that they have such a great selection of teams from the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and college football!
I recommend Lil' Teammates for all children (and adults!) who are big sports fans! Go find your favorite team, no matter what sport, and collect all of the Lil' Teammates!
Buy It: You can purchase all Lil' Teammates for $7.99 from the Lil' Teammates Shop.
Also, keep in mind that you can receive a code for 25% off your order from the Lil' Teammates Shop if you "like" Lil' Teammates on Facebook.
Win It: Lil' Teammates is generously offering (2) Lil' Teammates (of your choice) to TWO lucky winners!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 25, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Let me know in a comment if you are a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of Lil' Teammates and let me know in a comment below
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win TWO Lil' Teammates from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/Zs2f9 US Only! Ends 5-25 #giveaway
6) Go to the Lil' Teammates website and tell me which teammates you would pick!
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, Top Mommy Blogs, We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Lil' Teammates will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Lil' Teammates for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*








83 comments:
I like you on FB
GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net
Email follower
5/11 PF voter
I follow you on GFC(Linda G)
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Bridlewood Chardonnay Wine Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I Like The Review Stew on Facebook (Hudgins).
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I would get the Chicago Bears Quarterback and Green Bay Packers Quarterback.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Santa Cruz Organic Prize Pack Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Righteously Raw Chocolate Bar Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on Picket Fence Blogs on 5/12.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: R.W. Knudsen Sparkling Grape Juice Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Herb Mill Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I follow you via GFC
I would probably pick the Cleveland Indians Pitcher and Batter
I am a GFC follower (Colleen Turner).
candc320@gmail.com
I like Lil Teammates on Facebook (Colleen Turner).
candc320@gmail.com
I like The Review Stew on Facebook (Colleen Turner).
candc320@gmail.com
I would love to win the Tampa Bay Rays pitcher and the FSU Seminole Quarterback!
candc320@gmail.com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs.
candc320@gmail.com
I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs.
candc320@gmail.com
I voted for you at We're On The Fence.
candc320@gmail.com
I follow on GFC.
I'd get the Longhorns running back and the Giants pitcher.
entered RW Knudsen
entered Santa Cruz Organics
entered Righteously Raw
entered Bridlewood
entered ProFlowers
email sub djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
pfvote
twu as jacksondeb
GFC follower
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
Facebook fan of Lil' Teammates - liz t. n.
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
Facebook fan of The Review Stew - liz t. n.
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
I'd choose the Florida Gators QB and the Tampa Bay Bucs RB!
wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
follow u fb t.mcclurg
voted teressajoe@comcast.net
http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/71581982391414784
Facebook fan of Lil' Teammates
i would pick wv mountaineers qb and or running back
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter teressajoe
GOOGLE FRIEND!
I like the Review Stew on Facebook (@emmy coffee)
emmyDOTcoffeeATgmailDOTcom
I follow The Review Stew on Twitter (emmycoffee)
I like Lil Teammates on FB (@emmy coffee)
I would pick a 49ers Teammate...probably the QB
Voted on Top Baby Blogs
5/22/11
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs
5/22/11
I'm a GFC follower.
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I'm a feed subscriber
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I follow you on Twitter- ksh123
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I Tweeted- http://twitter.com/ksh123/status/72503948707246080
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I would pick the Kansas City Chief's Quarterback and the Runiingback for my son.
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I follow through GFC
melissamcnicol AT yahoo DOT com
http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/72681550034116608 teressajoe@comcast.net
http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/73050763349344256 teressajoe@comcast.net
I AM A GFC FOLLOWER :)
shebebes@yahoo.com
Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis
Thank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I subscribed to your feed via google reader
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
following you on twitter @left_the_stars
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I like Lil' Teammates on facebook (Louis Here)
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I would pick the SD Chargers Quarterback
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
GFC follower amied027. ard1977@gmail dot com
Like you on FB under Rene Denning. ard1977@gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter @amied027. ard1977@gmail dot com
Like Lil' Teammates on FB under Rene Denning. ard1977@gmail dot com
I would pick the NY Giants Quarterback and the NY Yankees Pitcher. ard1977@gmail dot com
voted for you on Picket Fence. ard1977@gmail dot com
I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.
I'm an email subscriber.
The washington redskins.
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.
I entered the Microplane Herb Mill giveaway.
your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/teressajoe/status/73413361542500354 teressajoe@comcast.net
I'm a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly)
I am a GFC follower: Atreau.
Post a Comment