Kicky Pants Bamboo Clothing Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, May 9, 2011

Kicky Pants Bamboo Clothing Review


If you are looking to stock up your child's Spring wardrobe, head over to Kicky Pants!

The Kicky Pants apparel line is convenient for moms, comfortable for babies, and offers a playful and charming style. Our Bamboo Basics are incredibly soft and luxiurious feeling. Bamboo is an eco-friendly, sustainable crop that grows wild without the aid of fertilizers and pesticides. Bamboo fabric is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antistatic. Bamboo absorbs water 3-4 times bettar than cotton, keeping skin comfotable, rather than sticky, in summer weather! And, Bamboo stays 2-3 degrees cooler in hot weather & warmer in cold.


My Opinion
I received a cute bamboo polo shirt. It is very summery and I can't wait to have my son wear it if the weather ever gets warm! :)

It is very lightweight and really soft and I just love the feeling of it! Plus, I LOVE all the benefits of bamboo! Bamboo is eco-friendly, grown without the aid of fertilizers and pesticides, naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antistatic! So many awesome qualities in one material!!!

I recommend Kicky Pants clothing for your children's spring wardrobe! Fill their drawers and closet with cute Kicky Pants bamboo clothing and you will love the softness, breathability, natural qualities...and of course, the CUTENESS of their clothing!

Buy It: You can purchase all Kicky Pants clothing on the Kicky Pants website.


If you love this review and my site...
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me


* Thank you to Kicky Pants for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

1 comments:

philipingray said...

Hi guys,
This post is very useful and very interesting to read.
Really, this post is providing nice information, Keep it up!!!!!