I found the perfect site that is organized, friendly and helpful...and you don't even need to leave the house!
eBeanstalk is dedicated to providing the learning toys and educational toys that promote a child's development...and they go far beyond just toys. Their mission at eBeanstalk is to "plant the seeds that help children grow" while making gift-giving easy and special.
My favorite part about eBeanstalk and their site is how easy and organized their site is! I love how all their toys are broken down into categories by age, gender and top sellers! It makes it really easy for a busy and distracted mom like me to find what I am looking for right away! I can simply just click on boys under the "Toys for 2 year olds" category and I can see the whole list of toys perfect for my son! I love that!
On top of that, you can also narrow down each search by skill, category and price! It may seriously be the most organized and most helpful site I have ever come across for searching for kids toys! Normally, it would be so hard to find exactly what I am looking for because there are just SO MANY BABY TOYS out there! But the way eBeanstalk has their site set up, it was really easy!
Here is what I have my eyes on for my son - the John Deere Deluxe Talking Toolbelt toy! He is such a daddy's boy and loves working with daddy and having big boy tools like him too! He will love this!
I also love how with each product is a bunch of really helpful information like: PRODUCT STATUS (In stock and shipping schedule, delivery time, when order will arrive and whether gift wrap is available) WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER, a DESCRIPTION of the products, and my favorite part, Why eBeanstalk loves it and recommends it! They are just so helpful when choosing the perfect toy!!
So make sure to head over and check out their site...especially if you are currently overwhelmed finding that perfect toy for a loved one!
Which toy do you love from eBeanstalk?? What did you think of the site??
* This post is sponsored by eBeanstalk. All opinions are 100% mine.*







4 comments:
I love this site! They make finding a toy for your childen a peice of cake!
I'm following you from the It’s Almost Friday Blog Hop and hope you'll follow by blog too!
Amber at http://www.iheartgiveaways.com
I am your newest follower from almost friday blog hop. I wanted to thank you for reviewing this website. I had no idea it existed and I have recently been trying to figure out what to get our daughter for her first birthday that would be age appropriate. Hope you will follow me back at purplebabybrigade.blogspot.com. Thanks again! :)
Post a Comment