In the winery, it's all about blending. David melds different vineyard lots to coax the best flavors into his Syrah, Viognier, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir wines. The result is a collection of wines that are generous of fruit and seamlessly integrated – balanced wines that speak to the flavors of the Central Coast.
My Opinion
I must admit I am a huge fan of wine and nothing beats a nice glass of wine after a long day! One of my new favorite wines to drink is the Chardonnay from Bridlewood Estate Winery! This wine displays ripe aromas and pure flavors of nectarine and golden apples and time in the bottle will allow tropical flavors to develop.
It tasted great and I really enjoyed this Chardonnay. It wasn't too dry or too sweet, but just perfect and tasted great!
I recommend the Chardonnay from Bridlewood Estate Winery for all wine lovers! It is the perfect mix of flavors and tastes great!
Buy It: You can purchase the Chardonnay at various retail stores throughout the country.
Enter here for a chance to win:
(2) Bottles of Chardonnay from Bridlewood Winery
(THREE WINNERS!!!!)
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 19, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win TWO bottles of Chardonnay from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/IOnOe US ONLY! Ends 5-19 #giveaway
6) Tell me what your favorite kind of wine is or when is your favorite time to drink a glass of wine!
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Bridlewood Winery will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Bridlewood Winery for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







403 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 403 Newer› Newest»I follow you on GFC (G)
Gchord88 at aol dot com
I like you on facebook (Gina R)
Gchord88 at aol dot com
I would love to try the Syrah from Bridlewood
Gchord88 at aol dot com
I follow you on twitter (@Gchord88)
Gchord88 at aol dot com
I voted for you on picket fence
Gchord88 at aol dot com
I voted on top baby blogs
Gchord88 at aol dot com
My favorite kind of wine is cabernet sauvignon and I love to drink it with dinner, goes great with food
Gchord88 at aol dot com
I follow you via GFC.
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I am a fan on FB - I Heart Giveaways.
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter - babyGirlLindz
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
I would love to try the Pinot Noir.
lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/BabyGirlLindz/status/66227677731889152
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted on We're on The fence
I entered the Wi-Fire giveaway.
I love your blog! First visit, over from the Twitter hop.
I also <3 wine!
justsayitoldyouso(at)gmail(dot)com
Feel free to visit my blog:
www.justsayitoldyouso.com
A WINE giveaway?? Yes, PLEASE!!
I publicaly follow The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (Cataroo)
kitty32504 at cox dot net
I follow your RSS feed via My Yahoo.
I subscribe to your e-mail!
kitty32504 at cox dot net
I entered the Boon giveaway.
I entered the Bioken giveaway.
I entered the Mondetta giveaway.
I entered the Alexia giveaway.
I "like" The Review Stew on Facebook (Dara Nix)
kitty32504 at cox dot net
I entered the HALO giveaway.
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I would LOVE to try the '08 Grenache!
kitty32504 at cox dot net
I would like to try their Pinot Noir.
Tweeted giveaway here: http://twitter.com/#!/Kitty32504/status/66242847174705152
kitty32504 at cox dot net
My favorite wine is Merlot (although I honestly love ALL wines) and my favorite time to drink it is NOW (whenever THAT is)! LOL!
kitty32504 at cox dot net
I am a gfc follower
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I am a email subscriber.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I follow via GFC: abfantom
abfantom at yahoo dot com
Pinot Grigio is my favorite type of wine.
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I would like to try Bridlewood's Pinot Noir
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on We're on the Fence
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on Top Baby Blogs
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I entered the ProFlowers giveway.
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I entered the Wi-Fire giveway.
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I entered the ProFlowers giveway.
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I entered the Righteously Raw giveaway
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I'm a GFC follower! grammypenny@frontier.com
Like The Review Stew on Facebook! grammypenny@frontier.com
Would love to try the Grenache!! grammypenny@frontier.com
Love to drink a good glass of wine in the evenings with some dark chocolate!! grammypenny@frontier.com
I am a follower on GFC.
msgb245 at gmail dot com
I would like to try the English Pleasure" Syrah
msgb245 at gmail dot com
Love wine!
I follow via GFC.
xxbowietipxx@gmail.com
I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect as Amber
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
Chianti is my favorite kind of wine!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I would also love to try Birdlewood's Grenache!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I like you on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your blog/RSS Feed with google reader
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your HBL Shampoo giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your GoPicnic giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your ProFlowers giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/66316306177212416
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your Pretzel Crisps giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a gfc friend
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
The description of the '09 Viognier Late Harvest sounds lovely
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/66346764193632257
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
My favorite time to drink wine is at the very end of the day, when it is time to let go and relax.
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Picket Fence
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
Following you on GFC
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
E-mail subscriber
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following/Like The REview Stew on Facebook as Sharon Rooney
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following the REveiw Stew on Twitter as @jerseygirl137
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love to try the Pinot Noir.
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/66458895689846784
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite time to drink wine is later in the evening when all the evening work is done and I finally get to relax. Nothing better than a nice glass of wine to help you gear down.
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
Entered Bioken giveaway
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
Entered HBL Giveaway
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
Voted for you at We're On the Fence
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered your GoPicnic giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your Righteously Raw giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
U follow on GFC. elysesw
elysesw@aol.com
I'd like to try the The Bridlewood Estate Zinfandel.
elysesw@aol.com
My favorite kind of wine is a German White Zinfandel.
elysesw@aol.com
Follower on GFC. Email in profile. Thanks for the chance.
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/66615873670103040
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
Like Review Stew on facebook
Follow on twitter@akds33.
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/66849475548807170
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/7 Voted on Top Baby Blogs
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/7 Voted for you on We're On the Fence
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/66886307124756480
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Picket Fence vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
daily Baby Blog vote
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
GFC: kyl neusch
email is profile
Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew: kyl neusch
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter: bleush
fav. wine is merlot
like to try their Viognier
I gfc
I sub to email
gfc mrs.mommyyatgmail
Syrah from Bridlewood mrs.mommyyatgmail
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/67195711573327873
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/8 Voted Top Baby Blogs
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/8 Voted for you on picket fence
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/67296142685249537
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/67551235649191936
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/9 I voted for you on picket fence
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/9 I voted for you on top baby blogs
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/67652318694346752
betheldertoon59 at gmail dot com
I tweeted today:
http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/67745449620160512
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I'd like to try their Syrah.
I prefer to drink wine with dinner.
entered Alexia
entered Wellaby's
entered Go Picnic
entered Bioken
entered ProFlowers
following you on gfc
chichijunk
chichijunk at cs dot com
i get your newsletters
chichijunk at cs dot com
fan of yours on facebook
chichijunk at cs dot com
entered the pretsel crisp giveaway
entered the bioken shampoo giveaway
entered the HBL shampoo giveaway
entered the knudsen giveaway
entered the alcea collection giveaway
I follow you with GFC.
asdff@bellsouth.net
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/67916896300834816
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/10 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/10 Voted for you on We're On the Fence
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
gfc follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
email subscriber
snaugle81@gmail.com
twitter follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
FB follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
I would love to try the Grenache
snaugle81@gmail.com
I love Sangiovese!
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered top baby blog
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted picket fences
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered new standard
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered hallmark
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered proflowers
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered pretzel chips
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered alexia
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered halo
snaugle81@gmail.com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/68264812223799296
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/11 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/11 Voted for you on Picket Fence Blog
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Blog Follower via GFC
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Email subscriber
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
I'd love to try the Pinot Noir
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/LilyBearLove/status/68458112666963968
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
I prefer a glass of Reisling after the kiddos are in bed while hubby enjoys a beer on the porch!
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Voted via Picket Fence Blogs
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
I am a GFC follower!
jujubee676 at msn.com
Vote for you today 5/12/11 on picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Currently a public GFC follower
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Vote for you today 5/12/11 on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered the ProFlowers giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered the HBL giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Visited website, and I would also like to try the Red Zinfandel.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I currently follow your blog publicly via Google Friend connect.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I would also like to taste Bridlewood's Viognier.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
My favorite time to have a glass of wine is when I'm hanging out with a friend or two--just sitting around and chatting.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Hallmark Postage-Paid Greeting Cards Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Herb Mill Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: Pretzel Crisps Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I voted for The Review Stew on Picket Fence Blogs on 5/12.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: HBL Shampoo, Conditioner and Mousse Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
I have entered another of your giveaways: $50 ProFlowers Gift Code Giveaway.
jaymee76 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/69186203089518593
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/13 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/13 Voted for you on We're On the Fence
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/69432813744689152
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/14 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you via GFC (heaventaste)
heaventaste @ hotmail dot com
I subscribe to your blog via email!
heaventaste @ hotmail dot com
I like the Review Stew on Facebook!
FB ID: Marla Ross-Schad
heaventaste @ hotmail dot com
I follow the Review Stew on Twitter!
@Marseepan
heaventaste @ hotmail dot com
I would like to try the '07 Zinfandel Estate over at the Bridlewood Estate Winery!
heaventaste @ hotmail dot com
Tweet! Tweet!
@Marseepan
http://twitter.com/#!/Marseepan/status/69599175255404544
heaventaste @ hotmail dot com
My favorite kind of wine is by Wasson Brothers (located in Sandy, Oregon). I have tried their Niagra and Raspberry wines! The best!
heaventaste @ hotmail dot com
I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs!
heaventaste @ hotmail dot com
I voted for you at Were on the Fence!
heaventaste @ hotmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jerseygirl137/status/69762967570354176
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/15 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
5/15 Voted for you on We're On the Fence
jerseygirl137(at)yahoo(dot)com
Post a Comment