May 6th was National Provider Appreciation Day, and in honor of the day Boogie Wipes has created an exclusive Boogie Wipes Teacher Kit which contains: a poster with Save the Sleeve pledge guidelines, 50 Boogie Wipes samples, $.50 OFF coupons, 2 classroom canisters and 10 Free Boogs. Boogie Wipes are a unique saline nose wipe that are much softer and gentler on young noses than tissues, and the fun scents like Great Grape encourage children to remember the importance of not using their hand or sleeve to wipe a messy nose, keeping clothes clean and helping prevent the spread of germs.
My Opinion
As I have wrote before, I am a HUGE fan of Boogie Wipes! (You can see my previous review here.)They are so easy to use, they eliminate the tears and fight children give when their noses are raw and sore, and they smell good too! :)
I recommend Boogie Wipes for ALL families with children that get runny noses (which is all of them!). You will never want to leave the house without Boogie Wipes in your purse, diaper bag or suitcase! I know I don't!
Buy It: You can purchase the Boogie Wipes at the Boogie Wipes website for $3.99 for a 30 count pack or at 40,000 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada including Walmart, Target, Sam's Club, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Toys R Us, and Babies R Us
Win It: Boogie Wipes is generously offering (2) 30-count packs of Boogie Wipes and coupons to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end June 7, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and only one person per household per giveaway is eligible to enter.
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Let me know in a comment if you are a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of Boogie Wipes and let me know in a comment below
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win TWO Packs of Boogie Wipes from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/Dn3mN US Only! Ends 6-7 #giveaway
6) Follow Boogie Wipes on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, Top Mommy Blogs, We're On the Fence (feel free to leave a comment or rate our site - it would be greatly appreciated!) - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Boogie Wipes will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Boogie Wipes for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







84 comments:
GFC public follower
I'm a a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
I'm a Facebook fan of Boogie Wipes
I Follow Boogie Wipes on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent me!
I entered your Tool Logic giveaway
Tweet giveaway
http://twitter.com/hity88/status/75301117747142656
I Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs
I Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs
I Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence
Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis
Thank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I subscribed to your feed via google reader
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
following you on twitter @left_the_stars
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I like Boogie Wipes on facebook (Louis Here)
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
following @BoogieMom on twitter @left_the_stars
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I voted for your Blog on Picket Fence Blogs
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
http://twitter.com/hity88/status/75423270370938880
I Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs
I Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs
I Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence
Follow you on GFC!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/76003924317978624
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Email subscriber!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Follow you on Twitter! markcristy3378
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
entered tool logic
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
entered three60gear
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
entered remote car starter
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/hity88/status/76161148088623104
I Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs
I Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs
I Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence
I follow you gfc
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
subscribe to you via email
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
fb fan of you
rich hicks
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
entered rayovac giveaway
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
entered truffle giveaway
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
entered lovemode giveaway
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
Google Feed/Reader subscriber
Email subscriber
Like you on Facebook- Joanna Price
Like BW on Facebook- Joanna Price
Tweet Tweet- https://twitter.com/#!/FeedingPrices/status/76336053992169472
Voted for WOTF
Voted for TMB
Entered your Bulldog giveaway
Entered your Energizer giveaway
Entered your Agent Oso giveaway
emailsub djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
gfc debijackson
tmb vote
I follow
Awesome contest! Thanks a ton! Janna Johnson jannajanna@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/hity88/status/76522232893018112
I Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs
I Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs
I Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence
DT- https://twitter.com/#!/FeedingPrices/status/76703919430053888
http://twitter.com/hity88/status/76884928930910208
I Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs
I Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs
I Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence
http://twitter.com/hity88/status/77245866737549312
I Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs
I Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs
I Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence
I follow on GFC. chrisray1978@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/hity88/status/77604376495132672
I Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs
I Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs
I Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence
i like review stew on fb
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com
DT- https://twitter.com/#!/JoannaGiveaway/status/77844402755747841
I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.
I'm an email subscriber.
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.
i follow gfc
stanleybilly
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net
i liked boogie wipes on fb
cstanley
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net
I follow your blog with gfc as degood.
kerrie@mayansfamily.com
I subscribe to your rss feed in google reader.
kerrie@mayansfamily.com
I voted for you on top baby blogs
kerrie@mayansfamily.com
I voted for you on we're on the fence.
kerrie@mayansfamily.com
I'm a GFC follower.
wonitoo@hotmail.com
DT- https://twitter.com/#!/JoannaGiveaway/status/78274426289913856
Post a Comment