al fresco All Natural Chicken Sausages Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

al fresco All Natural Chicken Sausages Review


al fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage can offer families a healthy addition the summer menu as they dust off their grills and plan summer barbeques.

al fresco is now the #1 chicken sausage brand in the U.S. They offer our all natural chicken sausage in dinner and breakfast varieties. al fresco All Natural chicken sausages have 70% less fat than traditional pork sausage and are gluten free. Made lean, skinless chicken meat and only the freshest herbs and spices, al fresco has no artificial ingredients, nitrates, nitrites or MSG!

al fresco comes in a variety of flavors, from Sweet Apple to Chipotle Chorizo to Sundried Tomato. They are a healthy, fresh alternative to brats or hot dogs during grilling season and add a punch of flavor to your favorite weeknight recipes.



My Opinion
I have been searching for a healthy alternative to hot dogs, brats, and sausages that contain nitrates, MSG, and other harmful and artificial ingredients! I just cannot feed these products to my son with a good conscience but I love to grill and cookout with my family during the summer!

I am so glad I have learned about al fresco all natural chicken sausages! They are so great for grilling season!


We cooked these on the grill for dinner and they cooked up great (just like brats or other favorite grilling meats) and they were really juicy and flavorful! My son absolutely loved the Sweet Italian Style sausages! He literally inhaled it and wanted more, more, more! I really liked them too and will be completely replacing all other MSG and nitrate filled meats with these all natural al fresco sausages! I can't wait to grill with my family now that we have these al fresco sausages to eat!

I love that they have such a wide variety of different flavors and they even have breakfast sausages! I can't wait to try every flavor!

I recommend al fresco all natural chicken sausages for all families this summer! They are perfect to grill and to enjoy these hot summer days! You will love all the different varieties available and you are sure to find your own favorite!

Buy It: You can purchase al fresco Chicken Sausages for $5.99 (for 4-pack) online or at a local retailer.

If you love this review and my site...
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me



* Thank you to al fresco for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

1 comments:

Meryl said...

I LOVE this post! We are not big drinkers but I think its great for Father's day. Nice meeting you - I'll be back for plenty more!!!!