Purple Roses Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Purple Roses Review and Giveaway



I recently introduced you to the amazing Fiesta Roses and their Rainbow Roses as the first giveaway in our Blogoversary celebration!

Today I get the honor of introducing you to the Purple Roses from Fiesta Roses!

My beautiful Purple Roses!!!
Make a lasting impression with these brilliant 18" to 22" Purple Roses. These purple roses are the perfect gift to brighten someone's day or show a significant other how much you love them!


My Opinion
First of all, I must admit I am a little biased towards these roses because PURPLE is my FAVORITE color!!!

My son LOVED them too! :)
So when I saw these beautiful purple roses, I thought I had died and gone to heaven!!! They were so gorgeous and I loved the purple vase that came with it! They definitely brightened up my house and made me smile every time I looked at them!

They made my son smile too! :)
I DEFINITELY recommend these Beautiful purple roses from Fiesta Roses! They are so beautiful and are sure to brighten up your house (or your loved one's) and put a smile on every face that looks at them!

Buy It: You can purchase a Dozen Purple Roses for $69.99 from the Fiesta Rose website.

Win It: Fiesta Roses is generously offering TWO DOZEN Purple Roses to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
TWO DOZEN Purple Roses from Fiesta Roses
(worth $109.99!!!!!)

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 25, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) & tell me you are in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of The Ultimate Rose and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win TWO Dozen Purple Roses! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win TWO DOZEN Purple Roses from @TheReviewStew!  US ONLY! Ends 4-25 #giveaway

6) Follow The Ultimate Rose on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you

7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Fiesta Roses will send your prize by mail.


If you like my site and giveaways... 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me



* Thank you to Fiesta Roses for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

470 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 470   Newer›   Newest»
mcintosh said...

I follow on yahoo (:

hopewellhenry@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a gfc follower.
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a email subscriber.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the EatSmart giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the CookiesKids.com giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Coffee/Tea giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Swanson's Naturals giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Choice Tea giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

grannyvon said...

Public follower on Google Friend Connect and my favorite color is purple, too. Don't know about purple flowers but if they're as pretty as the picture, I want them. Thanks for the chance to WIN! ybutler@oppcatv.com

grannyvon said...

I am a email subscriber ybutler@oppcatv.com

grannyvon said...

I like The Review Stew on Facebook. ybutler@oppcatv.com

grannyvon said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs ybutler@oppcatv.com

grannyvon said...

I voted for you at On the Fence ybutler@oppcatv.com

grannyvon said...

I became a fan on The Ultimate Rose on facebook and left the message. ybutler@oppcatv.com

grannyvon said...

I also entered the Rainbow Roses Giveaway. Thanks for all the entries. ybutler@oppcatv.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Your son is so cute!!! GFC Follower (ArtsyBookishGal)

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

RSS Sub via Google Reader!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted in Top Baby Blogs!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted on Picket Fences!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Entered the Rainbow Roses giveaway!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

FB Fan of Review Stew (Amy Sondova)

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

I follow the Review Stew on Twitter (@artsybookishgal)

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Fan of Ultimate Rose on FB and I left a message on their wall.

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/56758498100383744

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Following Ultimate Roses on Twitter and told them you sent me!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Entered Bea's Basket giveaway

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

BethElderton said...

I'm a gfc friend
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I'm an email subscriber
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I follow you on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/56847629438554113
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

Email follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I like you on FB
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I like the Ultimate Rose on FB and left a message on the wall
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

You have my 4/09 PF vote
Kims2312@verizon.net

Josefine said...

I subscribe to your feed at jteneback at yahoo dot com.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Melissa R said...

I follow you on GFC
Melissa R
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

i follow you on twitter
@melissarin
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

i like you on face book
melissa N
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

follow ultimate roses and posted on facebok
melissa n
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

i follow ultimate roses on twitter
@melissarin
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

i entered the beas eater basket giveaway
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

i entered the rainbow roses giveaway
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/56925673582899200

tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Brandy Nelson said...

I am a GFC follower
girlforgotten81@aol.com

debijackson said...

i follow gfc debijackson
djackson1958@hotmail.com

debijackson said...

email sub djackson1958@hotmail.com

debijackson said...

fblikeu as debbie jackson

debijackson said...

twu as jacksondeb

Heather S. said...

Currently a Public GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I like you on Facebook: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow you on twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57131670062645248
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered CookiesKids.com giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Swanson giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Arctic Ice giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Rainbow Roses giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Lips-n-Eyes giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

ReggieMann said...

I entered your Brita Pitcher/Nalgene Water Bottles Giveaway

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann said...

I entered your Tungsten Toffee
Giveaway

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann said...

I entered your Arctic Zero Giveaway

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann said...

I entered your Rainbow Roses Giveaway

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/57167733963497472
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

mommydoll13 said...

follow gfc mommydoll13

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

mommydoll13 said...

like you on fb teh doll

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted for you on The Fence!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted for you on baby blogs!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

peg42 said...

I'm an email subscriber.
Thanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

I'm a twitter follower (peg42)
Thanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

I'm a FB follow of the Ultimate Rose and commented on their wall (Margaret E. Smith)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ultimate-Rose/116568235046980#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=180156815365798&id=116568235046980

Thanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/peg42/status/57511942813794304
Thanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blog
Thanks again
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

Voted for you on We're on the Fence
Thanks again
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

J. 76 said...

I follow your blog publicly via Google Friend connect. jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I subscribe to your blog via email. jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I Like The Review Stew on Facebook (Hudgins). jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I Like The Ultimate Rose on Facebook (Hudgins) jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I voted for The Review Stew on Picket Fence Blogs on 4/11. jaymee76 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow with gfc as Shilo Beedy
shilobeedy@gmail.com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aim dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted on Fences!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aim dot com

Unknown said...

GFC follower! :)

magickalblessings26{at}yahoo.com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/57632917760905216
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

AngelaK said...

Already a follower on GFC!


rainpendragon2684[at]yahoo[dot]com

Cinderella10383 said...

Following you via GFC-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

subscribed via email
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

AAF of yours on facebook-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Following you on twitter-
@cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Liked them on facebook and posted about this giveaway
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=164264690298947&id=116568235046980
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Tweeted about giveaway-
@cinderella10383
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinderella10383/status/57682245644849152
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Following the Ultimate rose on twitter and said you sent me
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinderella10383/status/57682432907952128

@cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Entered Rainbow roses giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Entered Bea's gift basket giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Entered cookiekids giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

Entered coffee and tea sampler-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Cinderella10383 said...

entered Brita pitcher giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

Shannon said...

gfc follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

email subscriber

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

FB follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

twitter follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered go city

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered eight o' clock coffee

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered eatsmart

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted top baby blogs

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted picket fence

snaugle81@gmail.com

sweepmom said...

I am a GFC follower.

kar_renz said...

I am a gfc follower - publicly (mama)
kar_renz@yahoo.com

kar_renz said...

I like The Review Stew on facebook
kar_renz@yahoo.com

kar_renz said...

I like The Ultimate Rose on fb and shared your giveaway :)
kar_renz@yahoo.com

kar_renz said...

I signed up for email feeds kar_renz@yahoo.com

crystletellerday said...

gfc follower crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you in GFC.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I subscribed to your email feed.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I became a Facebook fan of The Review Stew with my username Mary Happymommy.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I'm a Facebook fan of the Ultimate Rose with my username Mary Happymommy

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

tweet:

http://twitter.com/mami2jcn/status/57790677202911232

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at top baby blogs.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at picket fence blogs.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I entered your Bea's Gift Basket giveaway.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I entered your Rainbow Roses giveaway.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

GFC FOLLOWER

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

E-MAIL SUBSCRIBER

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

ENTERED ARCTIC ZERO GIVEAWAY

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

ENTERED BEA'S EASTER BASKET GIVEAWAY

McKim said...

I 'like' The Review Stew on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I follow on Twitter (@eyzofblu63)

Anonymous said...

I like Ultimate Rose on Facebook and posted http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=190143977697711&id=116568235046980

Anonymous said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/eyzofblu63/status/57872870986096640

danielle said...

follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect.
email on profile

Anonymous said...

I follow the Ultimate Rose and tweeted them http://twitter.com/#!/eyzofblu63/status/57873565453783040

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted on TBB 4/12

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted on Fences!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/57925155132940289

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

llinda29 said...

I gfc

llinda29 said...

I sub to email

llinda29 said...

I voted on fence

Anonymous said...

follow
thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/57968646324109312
Daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Denise Donaldson (MistySunrise) said...

follow you on GFC as Night Owls Perch

itsjustme62613 at gmail.com

Denise Donaldson (MistySunrise) said...

sub to your rss feed

itsjustme62613 at gmail.com

Denise Donaldson (MistySunrise) said...

like you on facebook as Misty Sunrise

Denise Donaldson (MistySunrise) said...

follow you on twitter as @mistysunrise

Denise Donaldson (MistySunrise) said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/MistySunrise/status/57995477936898048

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at picket fence blogs on 4/13.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at top baby blogs on 4/13.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

4/13 Voted for you on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted for you on Fences! 4/13

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/58154967944531968

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

mogrill said...

I am a GFC follower.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill12@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Daily Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/eyzofblu63/status/58324140662329344

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/58354069181444096
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Chany said...

I follow publicly via GFC with user name cgarrett15738500, and my email is in my profile.

Chany said...

I like you on FB.

Chany said...

I follow you on Twitter.

Chany said...

I like The Ultimate Rose on FB.

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/58365595304996864

Chany said...

Entered your Conair and Scunci giveaway.

Chany said...

Entered your Rainbow Roses giveaway.

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

Chany said...

Voted on Picket Fences!

chedeb5353 said...

GFC follower chedeb5353@hotmail.com

chedeb5353 said...

email subscriber chedeb5353@hotmail.com

chedeb5353 said...

I entered for Beas Easter Pail chedeb5353@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Daily Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/eyzofblu63/status/58498012669952000

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at picket fence blogs on 4/14.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at top baby blogs on 4/14.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/58549236911968256

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/58699452449435648

daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at top baby blogs on 4/15.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/58897595594051584

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

4/15 Voted on TBB!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

4/15 Voted on Fences!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Pat said...

GFC Follower

pbabcock2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

Pat said...

I like The Review Stew on FB

pbabcock2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

Pat said...

Twitter follower

pbabcock2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

Pat said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/chvydupont24/status/58972925100949504

pbabcock2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/59048009924751360
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/59090164772913152

daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at picket fence blogs on 4/16.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for you at top baby blogs on 4/16.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/59252060809474048

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

Chany said...

Voted on Picket Fences!

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/59314111535783936
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 470   Newer› Newest»