I definitely found some awesome clothing to add to my exercise wardrobe from Mondetta Performance Gear.
Mondetta Performance Gear is an activewear clothing label that is beginning to make big waves across North America. They've just recently launched their dynamic and blazing hot Spring 2011 Collection that encompasses some great tops and bottoms for exercising outside this Spring!
MPG has developed a line of clothing that seamlessly blends fashion and function, design and performance. The results are richly detailed pieces with a technical edge — an entire collection unparalleled in conception and construction.
They also have an awesome charity - the Mondetta Charity Foundation (MCF). Their founders were all born in the East African countries of Kenya and Uganda and have decided to support an orphanage in the former and a school in the latter. Most of the children directly benefiting from the MCF's efforts have either lost their parents to AIDS or are themselves living with the disease that has ravaged most of the African continent. One percent of total MPG sales are contributed to the MCF, which is a completely separate entity from the parent company, Mondetta, meaning all operating and administration costs are covered by the company and all donated funds received go directly where they should: to help those in need.
My Opinion
I am always on the lookout for new and fun exercise clothing so that I actually WANT to workout and nothing makes a woman motivated like cute clothing...am I right, ladies??!!! :)Here are some of my favorites from MPG:
These Capture Bermuda Capris are a cotton-poly-spandex blended micro terry with four-way stretch. They are moisture wicking and quick dry. I just love this turquoise color and I love that they work well for low or high impact workouts, dance, yoga, or just leisure!
I love that MPG has such a great selection for both men and women with active and lifestyle tops and bottoms! It is easy to find exactly what you are looking for and I love their awesome and fun color selection thaty they offer for all their clothing!
I recommend Mondetta Performance Gear for both men and women who love to be active but want to look chic and be comfortable at the same time! You will love their awesome selection and will love adding any of their clothing to your Spring wardrobe!
Buy It: You can purchase all Mondetta Performance Gear clothing on the MPG website.
And lucky for all of you, MPG is offering an awesome one time 25% off purchase discount code to use at their online store!
Simply put in the discount code: "thereviewstewlovesmpg"
Simply put in the discount code: "thereviewstewlovesmpg"
(It expires on May 15th so use it soon!!)
Win It: MPG is generously offering (1) item of your choice to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 12, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entries***
***Mandatory Entries***
(must do these TWO before all others to qualify to win)
1- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
2- Become a Facebook fan of MPG and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win an item of choice from MPG! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
2- Become a Facebook fan of MPG and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win an item of choice from MPG! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Go to MPG's website and tell me which item is your favorite or you would choose if you won!
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win an item of MPG clothing and @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/2X616 US/Canada ONLY! Ends 5-12 #giveaway
6) Follow MPG on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and MPG will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to MPG for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*








369 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 369 Newer› Newest»I'm a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect-Elisabeth G
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter @egood33
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I became a Facebook fan of MPG and left comment https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=221273544556394&id=118474204850961
vandango33 at gmail dot com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/63609690394857472
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I follow MPG on Twitter and Tweeted that @thereviewstew sent me!http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/63610527267557376
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I'm a google follower
meangreenmom[at]gmail[dot]com
I voted for you on picket fences
meangreenmom[at]gmail[dot]com
I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I subscribe to your RSS feed via My Yahoo.
I entered the Target/Walmart gift card giveaway.
I entered the Butt Naked Baby giveaway.
I entered the Scott's giveaway.
I entered the HANDy giveaway.
I am following your site! knuffkim@gmail.com
Subscribed to your feed to!
I liked the Review Stew on fb!
I like MPG on fb & commented your quote :) :)
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I follow your blog with GFC and I like MPG on faceook as Michelle L
blackbearpie@aol.com
I am a facebook fan of the review stew as Michelle L
blackbearpie@aol.com
Following you on twitter as blackbearpie
blackbearpie@aol.com
I would choose the Minx Jacket if I won
blackbearpie@aol.com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
follow with gfc
name and email in public profile :)
like MPG Mondetta Performance Gear and wrote on their wall
follow you on twitter as hbbs55
follow MPG on twitter as hbbs55
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/63977924675641344
if I won I would love to have the savvy top in smoke!
voted on We're On the Fence
voted on top baby blogs
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/63987035882532864
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you at Top Baby Blog today!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you at Picket Fence today!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Stride
thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
I am following your blog publically on Google Friend Connect. GFC ID: dod.
dod@rogers.com
I am a fan of MPG and I posted your comment on their wall.
Facebook ID: Pauline Milner Pike
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172148052840323&id=118474204850961
dod@rogers.com
I am subscribed to receive your emails using dod@rogers.com and enjoy reading them.
dod@rogers.com
I am a fan of yours on Facebook. My Facebook ID is Pauline Milner Pike.
dod@rogers.com
I am following you on Twitter. My Twitter ID is @bullittmilner.
dod@rogers.com
At the MPG website, I love the Vixen Jacket.
dod@rogers.com
I am following MPG on Twitter.
Twitter ID: @bullittmilner
dod@rogers.com
I like you on facebook.Shari D cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter as 409cope.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would choose the Peap Skort in Smoke.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/64355908054032385 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/64358749703376896
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
GFC follower and liked MPG on facebook
http://twitter.com/#!/clerk79/status/64375004833394688
I'm a gfc - victoria99
I subscribed via email
I LIKE you on facebook - I'm victoria liester
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/64714444554510336
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/64846916567044096 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
im a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (xmd5)
Became a Facebook fan of MPG and left this comment on their wall (ted kooper) fwdsd45 @gmail.com
Subscribed to your feed via google reader
Became a Facebook fan of The Review Stew (ted kooper)
Followed The Review Stew on Twitter (xmd5)
i choose Momentum men short if i win
Followed MPG on Twitter (xmd5)
Following via GFC (Huguette E.)
Like MPG on FB (Huguette En)
Posted on their wall: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=222049767808825&id=118474204850961
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Subscribed via google feed reader
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Like on facebook ~ Huguette En
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
I like the Minx jacket
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Following MPG on Twitter (@henglish)
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/65007235222347776
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/65046716432400385
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you at Top Baby Blogs today!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted today We're On the Fence
voted today top baby blogs
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/65169779262099457
http://twitter.com/#!/clerk79/status/65188509186658304
GFC'd
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=211483075542078&id=118474204850961
daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/65224513746501633 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/65277334818795520
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
TBB vote
http://twitter.com/xmd5/status/65286932392976384
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/65398611894210560
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted on top baby blogs today
daily vote picket fence
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/65481564892561408
daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/65516801710243840 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/65637543420497920
TBB vote
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
http://twitter.com/xmd5/status/65649614832934912
Follow you bu GFC
Like MPG on FB & commented
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MPG-Mondetta-Performance-Gear/118474204850961#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=188640077848889&id=118474204850961
calvert0 at telus dot net
I like you on Facebook
calvert0 at telus dot net
Follow on twitter @dewinner
calvert0 at telus dot net
I like the Harmony Jacket
calvert0 at telus dot net
Follow Mpg on twitter
calvert0 at telus dot net
Voted PFB 5/4
calvert0 at telus dot net
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/65677198857740289
calvert0 at telus dot net
i am a fan on MPG on facebook and shared your message on their wall
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=223914660959451&id=118474204850961
i also followed you on GFC
staceyx at telus dot net
isubscribed to you by email
staceyx at telus dot net
i followed you on facebook stacey dempsey
staceyx at telus dot net
i followed you on twitter @roswello
staceyx at telus dot net
oh a very hard choice, my 15 yr daughter is in dance and would love some of the yoga pants the CHIC are nice , but the COCOA shirt is really nice too , would be fun to have to pick though
staceyx at telus dot net
i tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/65682699540635648
staceyx at telus dot net
I follow MPG on twitter and tweeted you sent me
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/65683640629215232
staceyx at telus dot net
i voted for you on fences
staceyx at telus dot net
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/65748687871164417
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/65841708222529537
voted today on picket fence blogs
voted today top baby blogs
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/65877173449396225
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Voted on picket fence 5/4 ~ current rank #24
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Voted on top Baby Blogs 5/4 ~ current rank #18
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Entered the Easter Peter Cottontail & VeggieTales DVD/CD giveaway
henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca
daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/65895912601419776 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/#!/clerk79/status/65965848065622016
I follow ong GFC and I like Mpg on FB
Miranda Ward
freebiegoddess03@aol.com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/66002438821388288
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
TBB vote
http://twitter.com/xmd5/status/66012539896594433
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/66045453518635009
staceyx at telus dot net
i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/66059048788836352
calvert0 at telus dot net
Voted PFB 5/5
calvert0 at telus dot net
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs.
dod@rogers.com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence Blogs.
dod@rogers.com
Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/bullittmilner/status/66065844974788608
dod@rogers.com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/66122016524206080
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/66197867534094336
voted picket fence blogs :)
voted top baby blogs
I also entered your Righteously Raw Chocolate bar giveaway!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/66279802193199104
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Following on twitter ~ @henglish
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Voted on top Baby Blogs
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Voted on Picket Fence ~ current rank #25
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/66303125493002240 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/#!/clerk79/status/66303768014229504
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/66361465287876608
TBB vote
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
http://twitter.com/xmd5/status/66374732789989376
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/66391710766350336
staceyx at telus dot net
i voted on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net
i entered your wi-fire giveaway
staceyx at telus dot net
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/66425448925642752
calvert0 at telus dot net
daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/egood33/status/66491363004391424
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Top Baby Blogs!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today at Picket Fence!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
I follow with gfc publicly
ksceviour at hotmail dot com
Im a facebook fan of MPG and I commented on their wall
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=189303094449125&id=118474204850961
Im subscribed via google reader
Im a fan of you on facebook(Karla Sceviour)
I tweeted
https://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/66493859089227776
I voted top baby blogs
I follow mpg on twitter & told them you sent me
http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/66494738383126528
I like the Petal Capri!
I entered the wi-fire giveaway
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/66625258307850240
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/66653105965641728 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/66661539104555009
voted today on picket fence
voted top baby blogs
http://twitter.com/#!/clerk79/status/66663383671382016
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/66726517899661312
You have just voted for The Review Stew! Remember, you can vote every day.
TBB vote
http://twitter.com/xmd5/status/66737585040527360
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/roswello/status/66794811671314433
staceyx at telus dot net
i voted for you on fences today
staceyx at telus dot net
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/dewinner/status/66818616011661314
calvert0 at telus dot net
Voted PFB 5/7
calvert0 at telus dot net
Voted TBB 5/7
calvert0 at telus dot net
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/66878812968861696
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
http://twitter.com/#!/clerk79/status/66884108361531392
http://twitter.com/#!/hbbs55/status/66888366209253376
voted on picket fence today
voted top baby blogs today
Voted Picket Fence 5/7 ~ current rank #24
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
Voted TBB 5/7
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca
I follow on google friend connect
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like MPG Mondetta Performance Gear on facebook - Belinda M
I posted
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=185685308146285&id=118474204850961
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like you on facebook - Belinda M
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter as Prairiebelle
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would pick the vixen trench if I was lucky enough to win
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/Prairiebelle/status/66907951822143488
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow MPG on twitter as Prairiebelle
http://twitter.com/#!/Prairiebelle/status/66908258165735425
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Post a Comment