HALO Comfortluxe Sleepwear Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, April 28, 2011

HALO Comfortluxe Sleepwear Review and Giveaway


Now that summer will soon be here and so will hotness and humidity, we need to start thinking about adding comfortable, breathable clothing to our children's wardrobes, especially for sleeping! I know from experience if my son is too hot, he won't sleep well!

The best way to keep your little one happy is to make him comfortable. But if he’s got sensitive skin, sometimes that’s not so easy. Now there’s ComfortLuxe, a revolutionary new line of sleepwear that can help little ones with sensitive skin. Nothing keeps your baby comfortable longer than new ComfortLuxe Sleepwear. This innovative fabric outperforms cotton by wicking away moisture and regulating your little one’s temperature. It’s breathable. It dries twice as fast as cotton. It is comfortable. In fact, ComfortLuxe Sleepwear has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association. See for yourself why ComfortLuxe Sleepwear will revolutionize baby fabric forever.

Little ones stay cooler when it’s warm and warmer when it’s cool.

Halo Innovations 2 Piece Set Flannel Feel Coverall, Blue Dino, 3THalo Innovations 2 Piece Set Silky Coverall, Pink Peace, 24 Months

My Opinion
My son LOVES his new Comfortluxe Sleepwear! The material is so airy and comfortable - I wish I had a pair! These will be perfect for summer and keeping him cool since we don't have central air!


I am especially excited to have this new Comfortluxe sleepwear because my son has REALLY sensitive skin and I am so glad I finally find some sleepwear that won't irritate his skin but lets it breathe like it should be able to while allowing him to still wear clothing!

I recommend HALO Comfortluxe Sleepwear for all children! If your child has sensitive skin or just needs a great pair of comfortable, cooling, and breathable sleepwear, then Comfortluxe Sleepwear is for you!!!

Buy It: You can purchase the HALO Comfortluxe sleepwear for $20.99 on Amazon.com

Win It: HALO Comfortluxe is generously offering (1) Comfortluxe Sleepwear set to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Comfortluxe Sleepwear Set

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 12, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of HALO Sleep Sack and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a Comfortluxe Sleepwear Set! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a Comfortluxe Sleepwear Set from @TheReviewStew! http://bit.ly/kKWHhY US ONLY! Ends 5-12 #giveaway

6) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

7) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

8) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!) 

If you like my site and giveaways... 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and HALO will send your prize by mail.




* Thank you to HALO for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

193 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the Alexa Blog Hop, love your blog, look forward to checking it out more closly, I followed at GFC, will subscribe to any other social sites.
www.aprilslifestyleshow.com

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I subscribe to your RSS feed via My Yahoo.

Josefine said...

I entered the Target/Walmart gift card giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Butt Naked Baby giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Boon giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the Scott's giveaway.

Josefine said...

I entered the HANDy giveaway.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

slb3334 said...

I follow via gfc.

slb3334@gmail.com

Christy said...

I'm a google follower

safety_chick@hotmail.com

Christy said...

I'm an email subscriber

safety_chick@hotmail.com

Chris said...

GFC follower christina.brundick at gmail dot com

Chris said...

follow you on Twitter @sunshyne1977

Chris said...

like halo and comfortluxe on facebook

clc408 said...

Following on gfc (clc408)
Email is in my profile

clc408 said...

Like Halo on fb and commented
https://www.facebook.com/HaloSleepSack#!/HaloSleepSack/posts/207555235933116

clc408 said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/clc408/status/63972227598651392

clc408 said...

Clicked to vote at Top Baby Blogs

Shannon said...

gfc follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

email subscriber

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

FB follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

twitter follower

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted top mommy blogs

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

voted top baby blogs

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered scott naturals

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

entered boon

snaugle81@gmail.com

Sue E said...

Follower GFC-suebabe0704

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Sue E said...

email subscriber

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Sue E said...

I follow TheReviewStew on Twitter as suebaby05

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Sue E said...

I "Like" Halo SleepSack on FB

sueellison@hcecwildblue/com

Sue E said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/64512563186114560

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/64765469529346049

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

hiann88 said...

I'm a public follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect and email on blogger profile

hiann88 said...

I Subscribe to your feed

hiann88 said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew

hiann88 said...

I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter

hiann88 said...

I'm a Facebook fan of HALO Sleep Sack and left this comment on their wall.

hiann88 said...

Tweet about this giveaway
http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/64852724558213120

hity88 said...

I'm a public follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect & email address on blogger profile

hity88 said...

I Subscribe to your feed

hity88 said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew

hity88 said...

I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter

hity88 said...

I'm a Facebook fan of HALO Sleep Sack and left comment on their wall.

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 18

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 41

hity88 said...

Tweet about this giveaway
http://twitter.com/hity88/status/64852966728925184

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/64932563663335424

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 18

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 41

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/64928563513655296

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/65059851147026433

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/65280294315499521

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/65286251808432128

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 18

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 33

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/65477647685255168

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/65650368050237440

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 18

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 31

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/65646415220715520

markcristy3378 said...

Follow you on GFC! Cristy Rogers
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/65856728876584960
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Email subscriber!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Peter Cottontail and Veggietales!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Handy Paint Trays!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Alexia Foods!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

markcristy3378 said...

Entered Aleca Collection!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/66007295246606336

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/66014849196490752

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 18

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 28

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/66306853084200960

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/66379054596636672

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 17

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 25

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/66372444469985280

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/66493557158055937

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/66734446782595072

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/66738228295774209

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 17

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 25

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/66968457786306561

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Anonymous said...

GFC Follower @Alisha L.

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Email Subscriber.

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

FB Friend @Alisha LEsage

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Twitter Follower @Xizelle

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

FB Fan of Halo and Left the message:

https://www.facebook.com/HaloSleepSack#!/HaloSleepSack/posts/197786233598106

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/Xizelle/status/67118179033423872

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Voted today at Top Baby Blogs.

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Voted today @ Picket Fence Blogs.

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/67095057223782400

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/67102084423626752

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 17

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 24

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/67416792322158592

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/67451264086192128

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/67458436656410624

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 17

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 23

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/67598417450373120

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Erica C. said...

I'm a GFC follower :) Great PJs!

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/67823581073125376

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/67828297677025280

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on Top Baby Blogs # 17

hity88 said...

I Voted for my blog on We're On the Fence # 23

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/67943222273523713

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Linda said...

I follow you on GFC(Linda G)
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

Colleen Maurina said...

I follow you via GFC. (ColleenM)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I subscribe to you by email.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I am a Facebook fan. (Colleen Maurina)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I am a Facebook fan of HALO Sleep Sack. (Colleen Maurina)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I entered your Boon giveaway.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I entered your Night Night Book giveaway.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I voted for you on We're On The Fence.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Elise said...

i follow via gfc

elisegardner0 at gmail dot com

Elise said...

i like The Review Stew on facebook (elise gardner)


elisegardner0 at gmail dot com

Carole Spring said...

GFC follower (Carole Spring)
blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carole Spring said...

http://twitter.com/#!/cspring31971/status/68155284366950400
blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carole Spring said...

entered Bioken Enfanti giveaway
blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carole Spring said...

entered ProFlowers giveaway
blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carole Spring said...

entered Night Night Book giveaway
blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

Sue E said...

Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/68326821401333760

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

d schmidt said...

GFC Follower



mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Email subscriber
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Like Halo on Facebook and posted on their wall as requested! Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/HaloSleepSack/posts/108833445871589



mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/mummytotwoboys1/status/68421669970116608

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am already an GFC follower- Stephanie Adkins

stephanie_adkins@yahoo.com

Hotsnotty2 said...

Following via GFC, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I like Halo SleepSack on facebook (Louis Here)
I left a Wall Comment

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

Thank you for hosting this giveaway

Louis
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

following you on twitter @left_the_stars

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I tweeted your giveaway

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I voted for your Blog on Picket Fence Blogs

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

AEKZ2 said...

Like you on FB (Annette E)

AEKZ2 said...

Email subscriber

AEKZ2 said...

GFC follower

annettekz2@yahoo.com

Forget Shyness Reviews said...

im your email subscriber


littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

Forget Shyness Reviews said...

GFC follower as forget shyness reviews

littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

Forget Shyness Reviews said...

i like the review stew on twitter as @forgetshyness


littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

Forget Shyness Reviews said...

im your facebook fan as emily ev--t


littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

Forget Shyness Reviews said...

tweet - http://twitter.com/forgetshyness/status/68530427517865984

littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m

Colleen Maurina said...

I entered your Herb Mill giveaway.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Breanne said...

I follow you on Twitter @RazzMyBerry

Breanne said...

I follow via GFC

email in profile

Breanne said...

I subscribe through google Reader

cman said...

I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.

cman said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.

cman said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

hity88 said...

I Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence # 21

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/68548420050227200

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/68543895448989697

hity88 said...

I Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs # 17

susansmoaks said...

i am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Sue E said...

Daily tweet
https://twitter.com/suebaby05/status/68674554939183104

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Luv to Save said...

blog follower
zethelz at yahoo.com

Luv to Save said...

voted We're On the Fence
zethelz at yahoo.com

Luv to Save said...

voted for Top Baby Blogs,
zethelz at yahoo.com

Luv to Save said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/ZethelZ/status/68687274744881152
zethelz at yahoo.com

Heather R said...

I am a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect(publicly)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I am an email subscriber

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I am a Facebook fan of The Review Stew (T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I follow The Review Stew on Twitter
(@THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I am a Facebook fan of HALO Sleep Sack and left your comment on their wall

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/THRansom/status/68692067903221760

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I voted for you on We're On the Fence

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs

thransom@gmail.com

weta1972 said...

GFC follower as weta1972 weta1972 at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I follow you on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Public GFC follower
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the Wellaby giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the ProFlowers giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Sand said...

GFC follower: Atreau.