Contigo AUTOSEAL Hydration Bottle Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Contigo AUTOSEAL Hydration Bottle Review


Contigo® travel mugs and bottles feature the revolutionary new AUTOSEAL® patented technology that automatically seals between sips. The products – to-go coffee mugs, hydration bottles and kids mugs – are 100 percent leak-proof and spill-proof with superior insulation properties and are FDA approved and BPA free.

I generously received the The Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Tritan™ Hydration Bottle. It is made from BPA-free plastic with patented AUTOSEAL technology that prevents spills and offers convenient, one-handed drinking for active consumers who demand a safe and more-effective alternative to disposable water bottles.

The Contigo AUTOSEAL self-sealing lid technology offers press-to-sip drinking, with no lids to remove or spouts to open. The translucent Contigo AUTOSEAL Hydration Bottle features measurement markings to gauge water intake. It also includes a handle with an integrated carabiner for easy transport and a large bottleneck opening for filling with ice cubes or powdered beverage drinks. The Hydration Bottles are made from FDA-approved BPA-free Eastman Tritan™ copolyester for high-impact resistance and overall durability.

The bottle is top-rack dishwasher safe for added convenience and is available in a variety of colors in both 24 fl. oz. and 32 fl. oz. sizes.


My Opinion
I am a big water drinker and I am always on the lookout for easy to use, spill proof (my son is always spilling everything of mine!), and BPA free water bottles to use!

I have definitely found all of those features with the Contigo AUTOSEAL Hydration Bottle! I love the innovative press-to-sip feature. The button was easy to press and in a convenient place while you are drinking so that you can drink with one hand if you wish!

I love that once you stop pushing that button, it immediately seals and I don't have to worry about my son knocking it over, my water bottle spilling when tipping over in the car, or having it spill while in the stroller on walks!

I recommend Contigo AUTOSEAL Hydration Bottle for everyone who is on the hunt for a good bottle to help them stay hydrated! It is easy to use, spill proof and most importantly BPA free!

Buy It: You can purchase the Contigo AUTOSEAL Hydration Bottle for $9.99 (24 fl. oz.) and $12.99 (32 fl. oz.) on the Contigo website.


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

* Thank you to Contigo for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

0 comments: