The FilterForGood campaign raises awareness of simple changes everyone can make to live eco-friendly lives. Help them improve the environment one bottle at a time by staying hydrated with filtered water and a reusable bottle.
My Opinion
The Brita FilterForGood Nalgene Bottle is perfect for anywhere you go. It's the ultimate in mobile hydration. I love that it fits in my car cup holders and it fits into cup holders on my treadmill. It took me a little second to figure out how to open to drink from it. But once I figured out that you just flip the top open, it was easy to do with one hand for easy drinking, on the go.
Just a warning, this bottle is NOT spill-proof! Because it is made to be easy-to-open, it is not made to be spill-proof! If you drop it, give it to your one year old to play with or knock it over, it will leak! :)
The Green Grand Brita Water Filter Pitcher is awesome for anyone who doesn't have a filter in your refridgerator or sink. I loved the Brita Pitcher when I was in college and I am giving mine to my sister who is in a dorm room! This makes sure she gets clean, filtered water all the time and doesn't have to spend money or create more waste by buying plastic water bottles!
I recommend the Green Grand Brita Pitcher and Nalgene Water Bottles this Earth Month and with Earth Day coming up! Join Brita's FilterForGood campaign and make a simple change in your life that can make a big change for our earth! The products are quality made and will save you money and keep you hydrated with pure, fresh water!
Buy It: You can purchase the Brita Water Filter Pitcher for around $31.99 at many local and online retailers. The Nalgene Bottles are available for $10.20 on Nalgene's website.
Win It: Brita is generously offering (1) Green Grand Pitcher and (2) FilterForGood Nalgene Bottles to THREE lucky winners!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(THREE WINNERS!!!!!)
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 20, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Tell me an eco-friendly tip we can all use this Earth Month!
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win a Brita Pitcher and TWO Nalgene Bottles from @TheReviewStew! http://bit.ly/fGK1bg US ONLY! Ends 4-20 #giveaway
6) Follow FilterForGood on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Brita will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Brita for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*








297 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 297 Newer› Newest»I am a gfc follower.I would love to have this.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I follow you on GFC
amybiza at gmail.com
I'm a fan on FaceBook
I subscribe to your feed
I follow you on Twitter
Eco Friendly tip: unplug your cell phone chargers when not in use!
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/amybiza/status/55653074760503296
I follow FilterforGood on Twitter
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
I voted for you on We're on the Fence
I'm currently a gfc friend
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
"Reusable" is the key word! Water bottles, shopping bags, dish towels, napkins, eating utensils, sandwich bags, etc.
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I joined FilterForGood on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I currently follow your blog publicly with Google Friend Connect as ReggieMann
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I entered your Tangled DVD giveaway
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I entered your NameFrame giveaway
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
Currently a GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Eco-Frriendly tip: If you have kids, teach them to recycle and let them help.
I follow FilterforGood on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Entered NameFrame giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Entered Tangled giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Entered CookiesKids.com giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Entered Coffee and Tea Sampler giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Entered Swanson giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
currently a gfc follower
sub via rss feed
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
sub via email
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
follow on twitter @heart4home
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
Eco-Friendly tip: Use a cookie cooling rack over a plate to drain bacon instead of paper towels.
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
follow filterforgood on twitter and tweeted you sent me :) @heart4home
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
blog button http://somegreatgiveaways.blogspot.com
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted top baby
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted on the fence
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/heart4home/status/56044456905936896
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
I'm a follower of your blog on GFC!
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I subscribed to The Review Stew RSS feed
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I'm a Fan of the Review Stew on Facebook (Katie Farish Stewart)
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/56050070331727872
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
HORTON111@AOL.COM
NEW GFC FOLLOWER
HORTON111@AOL.COM
E-MAIL SUBSCRIBER
HORTON111@AOL.COM
USE BAKING SODA TO REMOVE STAINS FROM YOUR COUNTER TOPS
I am currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (Deborah). asthenight at gmail dot com
I liked The Review Stew on Facebook (Deborah Rosen).
I'm following TheReviewStew on Twitter @AsTheNight.
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/AsTheNight/status/56087677497376768.
Try this eco-friendly tip: hang your laundry outside on a line to dry. It's kinder to the clothes, saves energy and you might find that doing laundry is actually pleasant!
I'm following Filter for Good on Twitter; http://twitter.com/#!/AsTheNight/status/56088487035797504
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted for you at Picket Fence Blogs.
I'm following The Review Stew on Twitter (@katie0stewart)
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
An eco-friendly tip would be to wash all your laundry in cold water rather than hot. It saves energy. I've been known to use a lot of napkins and paper towels in a day, especially for wiping my son's face and hands. So another eco-friendly tip is to keep more cloth around for wiping hands, faces, and counters.
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I'm following @FilterForGood on Twitter (@katie0stewart) and Tweeted that @TheReviewStew sent me!
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you on We're on the Fence
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I'm a new follower and this would be great for my well water! It would save us money and keep water bottles out of the landfill.
dpinkym1@mchsi.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/heart4home/status/56345062359056384
a_heart4home at yahoo
voted top baby
a_heart4home at yahoo
voted on the fence
a_heart4home at yahoo
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Blog Follower via GFC
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Eco Friendly tip: Pay more attention to the amount of product you use around the house. People constantly ignore labels and use too much. Examples: laundry detergent, softener, dish soap, household sprays etc.
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/LilyBearLove/status/56372684325531649
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Entered your Good Earth Tea & Eight O'clock Coffee Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56431579639193600
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/56468312888057857
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on We're on the Fence
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs!
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs!
amybiza at gmail.com
I voted for you today on We're on the Fence!
I entered the SwimSpot giveaway
Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/amybiza/status/56705414926045186
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56773257390587904
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I'm a current GFC follower!
vandango33 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/56824786910838784
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs!
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on We're on the Fence!
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57128718300217344
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered your Tungsten Toffee
Giveaway
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I entered your Purple Roses
Giveaway
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I entered your Arctic Zero Giveaway
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
https://twitter.com/#!/heart4home/status/57214426096484352
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted top baby
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted on the fence
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/57289244309323776
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you on We're on the Fence today
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs today
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/57453373762445313
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/57556081676791808
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
already following you via GFC-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
subscribed via email-
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Jamie Brigham
AAF of yours on facebook-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
already following you via twitter- @cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
always recycle whatever you can
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Tweeted about giveaway- @cinderella10383
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinderella10383/status/57677102337626112
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Following @Filterforgood on twitter and told them you sent me
@cinderella10383
http://twitter.com/#!/Cinderella10383/status/57677340058193920
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Entered Bea's gift basket giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
entered swim spot giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Entered coffee and tea sampler pack
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
entered cookie kids giveaway
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Voted for you at we're on the fence
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
Entered two dozen rainbow roses
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
voted top baby
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted on the fence
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
https://twitter.com/#!/heart4home/status/57785814079389696
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/57905979139964928
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on We're on the Fence
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/heart4home/status/58220308452229120
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted top baby today
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted on the fence today
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/58286654045175809
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I follow The Review Stew on GFC - janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like The Review Stew on FB - Janet Fri
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I entered Coffee and Tea Sampler Pack giveaway.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I entered I entered Swanson Health Products giveaway.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I entered Eco Smart Luggage Scale giveaway.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I entered CookiesKids.com $30 GC Giveaway.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I entered Egglands Best Eggs giveaway.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I voted on We're On The Fence.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow you via GFC great giveaway
hbgarden@aol.com
subscribe to your emails
hbgarden@aol.com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/58557457194172417
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I currently follow you on GFC.
smchester at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
smchester at gmail dot com
https://twitter.com/#!/heart4home/status/58875270232408064
a_heart4home at yahoo
voted top baby today
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted on the fence today
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
gfc follower
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/58985488161312768
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Picket Fence blogs!
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/59045428385153024
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I'like' The Review Stew on Facebook.
kimkmc at yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/59285115590819840
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/59347794670010368
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Picket Fence blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/heart4home/status/59428036625444865
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted top baby today
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted on the fence today
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
I am a google follower, and my email is in my profile.
I like you on fb Jammie M
I tweeted http://twitter.com/Jammie79/status/59492041910005760
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I voted on We're On The Fence.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/59670162445565952
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/59703793448792064
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Picket Fence Blogs
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC :)
cupcakesfordinner (at) yahoo (dot) com
An eco tip we can all use is to bring our own bags to the grocery store (extra entry)
cupcakesfordinner (at) yahoo (dot) com
I tweeted for an extra entry!
http://twitter.com/#!/FrugalFab/status/59705827161939968
cupcakesfordinner (at) yahoo (dot) com
I follow you on Twitter @FrugalFab (extra entry)
cupcakesfordinner (at) yahoo (dot) com
GFC Follower (ArtsyBookishGal)
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
GFC Follower (ArtsyBookishGal)
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
RSS Feed!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Twitter Follower! (ArtsyBookishGal)
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
FB Fan (Amy Sondova)
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Voted for you on TBB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Voted for you on PF!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
ECO-TIP: Recycle gift bags (or buy new ones...I'm cheap though) instead of using wrapping paper to save on paper waste. AAAAAAAAND if you do use wrapping paper, remember to recycle it!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Entered Rainbow Roses giveaway!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Entered Purple Roses giveaway!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Entered Bea's Basket giveaway!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Entered Conair giveaway!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
I'm a GFC follower :) Just in time...I need a bottle!
voted top baby today
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
voted on the fence today
a_heart4home at yahoo dot com
I voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I follow you on GFC as bikeohio.
I subscribe via Google Reader.
I like you on FB as Jay Cee.
Don't be afraid to tell others to recycle. It's sometimes a fight, but it's worth it! Okay, don't throw any punches, hehe.
http://twitter.com/bikeohio/status/59987404706152448 tweet
I follow Filter for Good on Twitter and told them you sent me: http://twitter.com/bikeohio/status/59987619047686144
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
I've entered the Fiesta Rainbow Roses contest. My e-mail is in my profile.
I've entered the Fiesta Purple Roses contest. My e-mail is in my profile.
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/60044470724468736
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted fot you on Picket Fence Blogs today
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
I voted fot you on Top Baby Blogs today
katiekstewart at gmail dot com
4/18 Voted on TBB!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
4/18 Voted on PF!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Like you on Facebook- Joanna Price
Follow you on Twitter- @FeedingPrices
Tweet Tweet- https://twitter.com/#!/FeedingPrices/status/60113309894049792
Post a Comment