In fact, Alexia recently teamed up with Celebrity Chef Tyler Florence to create gourmet recipes paired with a few of his favorite Alexia products, showcasing how well these delicious additions go with any dinner lineup. Especially as April brings warmer weather and unique family meal occasions, an easy-to-create, delicious side dish is an important staple any day of the week.
I received a delicious variety of Alexia Foods appetizers and they were all better than the next!! They made a great addition to any meal or even just as a snack or late night appetizer! One of our favorites was the Spicy Sweet Potato fries! They tasted great with our brats and burgers when we grilled out!
I love that these foods are all my favorite "comfort foods" but they are made with all-natural ingredients so I never had to worry about eating any artificial or harmful ingredients! I love that ingredients like olive oil and sea salt replaced other "not-so-good" for you ingredients!
I recommend Alexia Foods products, especially the appetizers. They are easy to make and taste great! Most importantly, they are made with all-natural ingredients which makes them great for the whole family and for any time of day!
Buy It: You can purchase all Alexia Foods at your local grocer.
Win It: Alexia Foods is generously offering (1) Alexia Foods gift bag (including Alexia apron, Oven mitt, Potholder, Drop stop, and Coupon for FREE Alexia product) to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 11, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of Alexia Foods and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win an Alexia Foods Gift Pack! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win an Alexia Foods Gift Pack from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/yY3HC US ONLY! Ends 5-11 #giveaway
6) Go to Alexia Foods website and tell me which product you want to try the most!
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
(You can't vote on Top Mommy Blogs for an entry, but I would greatly appreciate your support there as well. All you have to do is click on the graphics (button below or on left side of site) and once you click on it, it counts as a vote. This allows for me to stay visible and keep getting great products to giveaway!!)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Alexia Foods will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Alexia Foods for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*








215 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 215 Newer› Newest»GFC Follower = Amy (ArtsyBookishGal)
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Subscribe via Google Reader
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
FB FAN of The Review Stew!
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
I follow - eclairre(at)Ymail(dot)com
Entered Alcea Collection
entered handy paint trays
entered eggland's best
Entered walmart/energizer
gfc follower! tracietrump@yahoo.com
EMAIL SUBSCRIBER! tracietrump@yahoo.com
FB FAN! tracietrump@yahoo.com
Follow you via twitter@tmt121172 tracietrump@yahoo.com
Love to try cheddar bites! tracietrump@yahoo.com
I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I subscribe via RSS at my yahoo.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I would like to try the sweet potato julienned fries.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the HANDy giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the Butt Naked Baby giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the National Park Week giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I'm a follower :)
natkir3@aol.com
I entered the Scott's Naturals giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the Boon giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
Fan on facebook :)
natkir3@aol.com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
Follow on GFC
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
subscribe to your feed
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Facebook fan of The Review Stew
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter as @jenhedger
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Facebook fan of Alexia Foods
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/jenhedger/status/63358985075572736
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Would like to try their cheddar bites
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
Voted for you on picket fence blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
voted for you on top baby blogs
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
E-mail subscriber
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I like you on FB(Alicia Webster)
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I follow you on Twitter(5webs)
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I am a FB fan of Alexia and I commented on their wall
https://www.facebook.com/alexiafoods#!/alexiafoods/posts/195923993785238
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/5webs/status/63396086047440896
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I most want to try their Mushroom Bites
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
follower mrs.mommyyatgmail
I'm a gfc friend and email subscriber
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/mbm218/status/63423670101610496
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
The Italian Saute looks yummy!
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Picket Fence
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I am a GFC follower. calvad at aol dot com
HORTON111@AOL.COM
E-MAIL SUBSCRIBER
HORTON111@AOL.COM
I WOULD LIKE THE Onion Rings "Beer Battered
HORTON111@AOL.COM
ENTERED THE PETER COTTONTAIL GIVEAWAY
HORTON111@AOL.COM
ENTERED THE SCOTT NATURAL GIVEAWAY
follow you on gfc
merleandtina@yahoo.com
follow you on facebook
merleandtina@yahoo.com
subscribe via email
merleandtina@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/63723881940254721
merleandtina@yahoo.com
voted at on the fence
merleandtina@yahoo.com
I follow on GFC.
I want to try the Spicy Potato Bites.
entered Target GC
gfc follower
Thanks for the entry!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I follow you on GFC! Thanks for hosting!
Entered "Go Picnic Meals Review and Giveaway"
gfc follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
email subscriber
snaugle81@gmail.com
twitter follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
FB follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
I'd like to try the oven reds or the spicy sweet potato fries - yum!
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted top baby blog
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted picket fences
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered halo
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered scott naturals
snaugle81@gmail.com
entered boon
snaugle81@gmail.com
I'm a gfc - victoria99
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I subscribed via email
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I LIKE you on facebook - victoria liester
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter - I'm @win_giveaways
flophasit at yahoo dot com
Your button is on my blog
www.waltdisneyworldtravel.blogspot.com
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I voted for you on the fence today.
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I entered the Boon Groovy & Modware giveaway
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I entered the Alcea Collection Necklace
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I entered the MPG item of choice giveaway
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I entered the Wellaby's Cheese Ups giveaway
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I entered the Bioken Shampoo & Condition
flophasit at yahoo dot com
I follow on GFC
nrdunningATgmailDOTcom
I follow you on twitter (ohstac)
nrdunningATgmailDOTcom
tweet
http://twitter.com/ohstac/status/64458175180578816
nrdunningATgmailDOTcom
entered Bioken
entered Go Picnic
entered Wellaby's
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
tweet
http://twitter.com/ohstac/status/65213800957231105
nrdunningATgmailDOTcom
I follow on GFC (jenniferscott).
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
I follow The Review Stew on Twitter @TXsweeper
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/TXSweeper/status/65259991770210304
fw at fortworthonthecheap dot com
I follow via GFC
danielleaknapp at gmail dot com
I'm a Facebook fan of Alexia Foods (Danielle Knapp)
danielleaknapp at gmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/ohstac/status/65547458813501441
nrdunningATgmailDOTcom
entered ProFlowers
Follow you on GFC!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/65855172034826240
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Would love to try the cheese bites!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Peter Cottontail and Veggietales!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Handy Paint Trays!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Groovy + Modware!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Comfortluxe!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
Follow via Google Reader
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com
Entered HANDy paint trays giveaway
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com
GFC Follower
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com
Email subscriber
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com
Your FB Fan
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com
Follow via Twitter @Timshaun291
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com
Would love to try the Italian Saute Potatoes
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I'm a GFC follower: Ladytink_534
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I LIKE you on FB~ Jennifer L.
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I LIKE them on FB~ Jennifer L.
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweeted:
https://twitter.com/#!/Ladytink_534/status/66622244046123009
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite item is the Potato Bites
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
voted
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
voted2
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the pretzels crisps giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the proflowers giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I follow you on GFC(Linda G)
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com
fb fan jeanine f
alexia fb fan/ posted
http://twitter.com/neenee_is_me/status/67702507580825600
i'd love to try the sweet potato fries!
entered the boon giveaway
entered the modetta giveaway
entered wellaby giveaway
entered gopicnic giveaway
I follow you on GFC!
-lauren chan
lil_bunnie_goez_mewatyahoodotcom
I liked the review stew on fb!
-lauren chan
lil_bunnie_goez_mewatyahoodotcom
I liked alexia foods on fb!
-lauren chan
lil_bunnie_goez_mewatyahoodotcom
I follow you on Google Friend Connect/Blogger. (Debbie C)
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/DchrisG3/status/67816899324551168
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
I am following via GFC email is in the profile
Following via GFC, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I am a follower.
edgenemmers@gmail.com
GFC follower-Jessica
jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com
email subscriber
jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com
Twitter follower @Jessilyn82
jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com
tweet
http://twitter.com/Jessilyn82/status/68121090874032128
jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com
I would love to try the cheddar bites
jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com
I'm following your blog in Google Friend Connect.
nesta 67 {at} live dot com
I'm following you on Twitter (I'm @LuckyJinxy).
I like you on Facebook.
I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.
I'm an email subscriber.
Classic French Rolls.
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.
gfc follower speck135les at yahoo
facebook friend beveanne mckinley speck135les at yahoo
twitter follower speck135les at yahoo
I am a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com
I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew. garrettsambo@aol.com
I am a GFC follower-Laura Emerson ( my information is in my profile)
I follow you on twitter.
I like you on Facebook.
I liked Alexia on Facebook and wrote on their wall.
I would love to try their Spicy Potato Bites.
... already subscribed to the mailing list of The Review Stew.
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
Following YOU via Twitter: @brianpiero
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/brianpiero/status/68296169666785280
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
gfc follower(cpage2323)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
i want to try their spicy sweet potatoes
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
voted for you on picket fences
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
i am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
follow via GFC
s2s2 at comcast dot net
http://twitter.com/#!/susan1215/status/68325048737476610
I'd like to try the onion rings
google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
rss google feed subscriber
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
like you on facebook kathy l pease
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/68336711637270529
id love to try the Spicy Sweet Potato Julienne Fries
entered The Alcea Collection Jewelry Outlet Giveaway
voted wotf
GFC Follower
emmaspeel(at)gmail.com
I follow u with twitter as Emma__Peel
subscribe by email
mightynaynay(at)cs.com
GFC follower: Atreau.
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
mightynaynay(at)cs.com
Facebook fan of Alexia Foods and left comment on wall
mightynaynay(at)cs.com
Would like to try the Cheddar bites
mightynaynay(at)cs.com
Post a Comment