Saffron Rouge Mascara Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Saffron Rouge Mascara Review and Giveaway



Founded in 2002 by Kirstin Binder, Saffron Rouge is comprised of a group of beauty experts that are passionate about organics. They take great pride in only selling the best and purest beauty products. Their goal is to operate a website where consumers can shop carefree because they know that everything we carry is truly organic. Saffron Rouge is the first beauty retailer in the world to focus exclusively on organics.

Offering over 1,000 of the world’s finest organic beauty & aromatherapy products, Saffron Rouge is North America's #1 online destination for organic skin care, cosmetics and aromatherapy.

In order for a product to be sold at Saffron Rouge, it must meet the following criteria:

1- It must have at least one of the organic body care certifications, or provide sufficient evidence to Saffron Rouge that they are using certified organic content as much as possible.

2- All non-agricultural or processed agricultural ingredients in a product that cannot be certified organic must be on The Green List™. Saffron Rouge considers products that contain even one Black List™ ingredient not acceptable for sale.

This way we can guarantee that all the products available at Saffron Rouge are free of toxic synthetic ingredients, synthetic colors, fragrances and preservatives, and are never tested on animals.

I generously received the Volume Mascara By Dr.Hauschka. Dramatically enhance and thicken even the littlest lashes using fewer coats with this mineral-pigment mascara. The super creamy, non-clumping formula is gentle enough for sensitive eyes. Beeswax, rose wax, candelilla wax and silk powder are expertly blended together to plump and protect lashes. Soothing black tea and eyebright extracts nourish the delicate area around the eye. Neem leaf extract strengthens lashes to keep them lush and healthy. It is available in 3 shades.


My Opinion
I am one of those women with "barely there" eyelashes! In fact, I barely ever wear mascara because there isn't much there to put mascara on!

However, when I tried this Volume Mascara from Saffron Rouge, it was like wearing someone else's eyes! :) I actually looked and felt like I had eyelashes again! It was awesome!

However, my favorite part about this mascara is how safe and gentle it is on my eyes and skin! There are no harmful ingredients that make my eyes water and eyelashes fall out (like some previous mascaras I have used!) I never have to worry about what is in it because Saffron Rouge guarantees all their products are safe and free from harmful ingredients! I love that!

I recommend Saffron Rouge and all their products for every person concerned about what they are putting on their skin, what is in their makeup, and what is being absorbed into their skin. They have an AMAZING selection of all safe, organic products for face, skin, body, bath, and hair! You won't need to shop anywhere else for your beauty needs!

Buy It: You can purchase the Volume Mascara by Dr.Hauschka for $28.90 on the Saffron Rouge website.

Win It: Saffron Rouge is generously offering (1) Volume Mascara to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Volume Mascara from Saffron Rouge
(worth $28.90!!)

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 23, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of Saffron Rouge and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a Volume Mascara by Dr. Hauschka (worth 28.90!!)! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a Volume Mascara (worth $28.90!!) from @TheReviewStew!  US ONLY! Ends 3-23 #giveaway

6) Go to Saffron Rouge's website and tell me another product you love or something you learned!

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Saffron Rouge will send your prize by mail.


* Thank you to Saffron Rouge for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

327 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 327   Newer›   Newest»
Beryl Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beryl Lynn said...

I love Dr. Hauschka products but have never tried this mascara so It'd be awesome to win! beryl@beryl-lynn.com

I'm now a follower!

Come visit my blog to enter my recent giveaway, too :)

Jolly Junker said...

I'm currently a follower!
tonymooresmom @ yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

already follow GFC Kendra22
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
thanks for the giveaway--my lashes are sparse!!

Unknown said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kendra22007/status/43044085572960256

kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

Amber said...

I also love Saffron Rouge's Organic Hair Powder!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted, I'm @AmberGoo:
http://twitter.com/AmberGoo/status/43067312999383040
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Saffron Rouge - my FB name is Amanda Moore - and posted on their wall:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=196956183667877&id=307099532376
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Kia89 said...

I'm currently a follower.
austma7@aol.com

Angela7ish said...

I follow on twitter @angela7ish and GFC (i think) at angela4change@gmail.com

Nicole C. said...

I follow on gfc.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Kimberly said...

Loyal GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

Facebook fan of yours
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kristy Thiel said...

I'm a follower! thanks for hosting!

wendysue said...

I'm a current follower wmcdaniel (at) chartermi (dot) net

wendysue said...

confirmed e-mail subscriber

wendysue said...

facebook follower

wendysue said...

twitter follower

wendysue said...

Ohhhh the lavender bath sounds lovely.

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pop chips

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jemos shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for be present pants

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for dug

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pediped shoes.

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on the fence

hiann88 said...

GFC public follower

hiann88 said...

I Subscribe to my feed via RSS

hiann88 said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew

hiann88 said...

I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter

hiann88 said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Saffron Rouge and left comment on their wall.

hiann88 said...

I'd love to try Rahua Voluminous Hair Spray

hiann88 said...

Tweet giveaway
http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/44200673478311938

hity88 said...

GFC public follower

hity88 said...

I Subscribe to your feed via RSS

hity88 said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew

hity88 said...

I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter

hity88 said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Saffron Rouge and left comment on their wall.

hity88 said...

I Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hity88 said...

I'd love to try Skin Essentials - For Men

hity88 said...

Tweet Giveaway
http://twitter.com/hity88/status/44200510919680000

Sylvia said...

Now a GFC follower!
sylver_1982 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sylvia said...

Like you on Facebook as Sylvia Desnoyers Burke
sylver_1982 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sylvia said...

Like Saffron Rouge on Facebook and left comment. Sylvia Desnoyers Burke
sylver_1982 (at) yahoo (dot) com

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/44264603907129344

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/44271475896758272

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on to pbaby blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on the fence

J. 76 said...

Hi! I'm a GFC public follower!

I'd love to win this--my Mom is a major fan of mascara, but it's hard for her to find good products for her light, eyelashes. This sounds perfect!

Thanks!
jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I Like The Review Stew on Facebook. (Hudgins)

jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I went to the Saffron Rouge website and learned more about the Black List of ingredients. I have never heard of such a list and am very glad that it exists! I think that most people would be shocked to know about how many petroleum products and non biodegradable chemicals are in their beauty supplies!

Thanks!
jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs (3/6).

Thanks!
jaymee76 at gmail dot com

J. 76 said...

I entered your Socks4Life giveaway.

Thanks,
jaymee76 at gmail dot com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/44643689548619777

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/44619926497017857

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on the fence

calvad said...

I am a GFC follower. calvad at aol dot com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/44985045970198528

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/44983955497295872

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

I am currently a GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Facebook fan of yours: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Twitter follower of yours: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/8/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/8/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/8/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I would love to try the Regenerating Eye Cream.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Mineral Hygienics giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered isABeltWide giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Jada Michaels giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Biebert Studios giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/45357545426132992

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/45349781610049538

Karen said...

Entered Mineral Hygienics Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered isaBelt Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered HoneyBee Gardens Nail Polish Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Jada Michaels Pajamas Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Biebert Studios Necklace Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/9/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/9/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/9/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/45593829629378561
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top baby blogs

msrodeobrat said...

i am following you on gfc as msrodeobrat
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/45714109689380864

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/45705528986451968

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/10/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/10/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/10/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/46076378931671040

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/46072402811166720

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/11/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/11/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/11/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/46336976927985664
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/46430441015754753

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/46444795949887489

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/12/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/12/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/46599548050735104
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/46819110356664320

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/46811311396499456

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/13/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/13/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/47172631320989696

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/47163512941854720

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/47425809555795968
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/47530879135924224

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/47523721098969088

wendysue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/15/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/15/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/47786403932803072
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

hiann88 said...

https://twitter.com/hiann88/status/47891621458608128

hity88 said...

https://twitter.com/hity88/status/47895375788507136

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/16/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/16/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/48194387242524673
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/17/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/17/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket fence 3/17/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/48507637012246528
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

hity88 said...

http://twitter.com/hity88/status/48618189562712064

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs

hity88 said...

I voted for your blog on We're On the Fence

hiann88 said...

http://twitter.com/hiann88/status/48621877048000512

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/18/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/18/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/18/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I became a google friend follower as SnowflakeDay (Audra)

Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/48788596072787968

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted at Top Mommy blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted at Top Baby blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted at Picket Fence Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

Liked you on Facebook as Audra Lynn W.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 327   Newer› Newest»