I got the chance to eat at my local Panera on Monday night and it hit me again how much awesome and delicious food they offer! At this day and age, when fast food chains and restaurants are shoving high amounts of fat, sodium, unhealthy and toxic food into our families and our homes, it is just so refreshing to step into Panera, browse their fresh, great-tasting food that is made from the highest quality ingredients and highlighted by antibiotic-free chicken, whole grain bread, select organic and all-natural ingredients and a menu with 0 grams added trans fat! It is seriously so encouraging to know there is at least ONE company/restaurant left in the world that cares what they are serving and what they are putting into their customers' bodies!
And sometimes, when people that live in our society hear about healthy, natural and whole grain food, they instantly think that the food must be gross, dry, and tasteless! How wrong they are!! Panera's food is some of the best food that I have ever tasted (not to mention their AMAZING dessert selection!) and they have such a wide variety of great choices too! Their is flavor in every bite. And it is all so unique! The sandwiches available are a mix of ingredients that I don't see anywhere else!
So if your mouth is watering now, like mine is, then you have got to head over to Panera's website to learn more and find where your nearest Panera location is so you can stop by and pick up supper! If you are looking for a unique, healthy place to dine where they truly care about what they are making and serving, then head to Panera today!
Also, check out their Twitter and Facebook Fan Pages for more info!
What is your favorite feature about Panera??
* This post is sponsored by Panera. All opinions are 100% mine.*








5 comments:
I LOVE panera. I craved their soup bowls when I was pregnant with Mugsy.
Thanks for linking up on the Friday Blog Hop. We're following you now- we'd appreciate if you returned the favor.
Tiffany
Love reviews and giveaways! Great blog!
I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
Hope you can follow back:
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/
Hi, I'm a new follower. Can't wait to read more of your blog.
Morela
http://myview-finder.blogspot.com
http://addsomechaos.blogspot.com
I love Panera bread, their cinnamon crunch bagels are the BEST!
I am a new follower from the Friday blog hop and would love a follow back! I hope you have an amazing Friday!
Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com
I found you through the “Friday Blog Hop”
I follow you on GFC, Facebook and Twitter. (Anja M.)
Hope you will follow me back at This and That
Post a Comment