On Vacation Next Week!!! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Friday, March 4, 2011

On Vacation Next Week!!!

Hey Everyone! 
I hope your week went well! Mine was pretty stressful and eventful, but winding down now as I leave for vacation tomorrow! Caribbean, here I come!!! :)

Don't worry - I will still be featuring some REALLY amazing products next week while I am gone and there are tons of giveaways to sign up for! 

Hope you all have a great weekend and I will think of you all while I am cruising the Caribbean! :)

Congrats Winners! Enjoy your products!!!



Angel Baby Lotion Giveaway Winner #59 - Shannon


GreenSmart Giveaway Winner #44 - llinda29  


Little Duck Organics Giveaway Winner #115 - Heather


popchips Giveaway Winner #18 - Tamara B. 

2 comments:

Tamara B. said...

Have a great vacation and thank-you for the Popchips giveaway! Congratulations everyone!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Hi, I just found your blog, and wanted to say hello and let you know that I am your newest follower! :) Love your blog! Erin

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com