“NameFrames are uniquely personal gifts that never go out of style. Rather than giving a mass produced, off-the-shelf gift that anyone can buy- we create something truly unique to give for holidays. By using personal photos to capture those warm and wonderful moments, NameFrame is a memorable gift to give and receive,” commented Kurt VanTuil, owner of NameFrame.
NameFrame photos are printed on archival paper with the proven silver halide technology, and each NameFrame includes acid-free mat board and real wood frames to ensure your photos and memories will last into future generations.
My Opinion
I have always loved NameFrames and I am so excited to have finally made one! They are just so fun and they make a perfect gift for anyone! The process was easy and I love that you can add your own pictures right online and have it all done and ready to gift or hang the minute you receive it! If you want to add the pictures yourself, you can also choose to get it blank and add your own pictures at home!
I chose to put the pictures in right online. I was a little nervous how it would turn out, but when I received it, I LOVED IT! IT looked exactly like I had pictured it and arranged it online!
I recommend NameFrame for all people! It can be personalized for any age and gender and it is so personalized with a name and your favorite pictures! Once done, it says a lot about someone - it can be a very fun conversational piece! :)
Buy It: You can purchase a NameFrame for $59.95 on the NameFrame website
Win It: NameFrame is generously offering (1) NameFrame to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 7, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of NameFrame and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a NameFrame! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win a NameFrame from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/5xM8v US ONLY! Ends 4-7 #giveaway
6) Follow NameFrame on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you
7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and NameFrame will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to NameFrame for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







187 comments:
I am a current GFC follower.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the SnuggleFeet giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the PopCorners giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the TruKid giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the Apothica giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I entered the Kiddie Catch-All giveaway.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
GFC (ktgonyea)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
Entered Belvedere :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
Entered Apothica :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I follow on GFC as Michelle W. Thanks for the great giveaway.
mlynnw83 at gmail dot com
Currently a GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net
Email follower
I like you on FB
Kimberly S.
You have my PF vote 3/24
Entered O Cedar giveaway
Entered PopCorners giveaway
Entered Apothica giveaway
Entered Belvedere giveaway
I'm a new GFC follower!
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I like Name Frame on FB (Kristen H) and left them a comment.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/aeris321/status/51046797539418112
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I follow Name Frame on Twitter (@aeris321) and sent them a tweet.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I'm a current GFC follower.
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/aeris321/status/51277942424207361
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I currently follow The Review Stew via GFC. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net
I'm a loyal GFC follower. elysesw
elysesw@aol.com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/aeris321/status/51632920275861504
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/aeris321/status/52005323187302400
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Mommy Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Currently a GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52033762711699457
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered Kiddie Catch All giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered PopCorners giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered Crane giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered Apothica giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I entered Belvedere giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I am a current GFC follower.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill12@yahoo.com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/aeris321/status/52368397127778304
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52467246525710336
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/aeris321/status/52783200484851714
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52840688676642816
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
gfc follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
email subscriber
snaugle81@gmail.com
twitter follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
FB follower
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted top mommy blogs
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted top baby blogs
snaugle81@gmail.com
voted picket fences
snaugle81@gmail.com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/53075176551747584
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53238518859829250
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I am currently following you on GFC.
smchester at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter as ptowngirl.
smchester at gmail dot com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/53438965658812417
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53569916506341376
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53569916506341376
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/53818484039225346
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53906549508280321
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/54187274740576256
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/54308614642470912
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/54551180260540417
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I AM A GFC FOLLOWER :)
shebebes@yahoo.com
I LIKE NAME FRAME ON FACEBOOK AND I POSTED ON THEIR WALL "I just entered for a chance to win a NameFrame! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"
(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)
shebebes@yahoo.com
I AM A FAN OF THE REVIEW STEW ON FACEBOOK :)
(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)
shebebes@yahoo.com
I VOTED FOR YOUR BLOG TODAY ON PICKET FENCE BLOGS :)
shebebes@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/54652285887844352
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/54887053359464448
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55012164674666496
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Like The Review Stew on FB
Sarah Matos
smatos04(at)hotmail(dot)com
Voted on Picket Fence Blog
smatos04(at)hotmail(dot)com
Voted on Top Baby Blog
smatos04(at)hotmail(dot)com
Current GFC follower
kittycardero at gmail dot com
Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
Facebook fan of NameFrame
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=203097833055491&id=321927674149
http://twitter.com/#!/kittycardero/status/55198771671351296
Follow NameFrame on Twitter
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/55239652281561088
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55343990450561024
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
Subscribed to your blog via e-mail.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Liked The Review Stew on FB: Hoa Le
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following The Review Stew on Twitter @hle123.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Voted for your blog on PFB.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/55367199229083648
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
i am a current gfc follower
stracey2010
stracey2010 at live dot com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/55611377674485760
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot co m
I like you on FB (Sarah SMile).
msurosey@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter (mail4rosey).
msurosey@yahoo.com
I like Name Frame on FB and I wrote on their wall:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Name-Frame/321927674149?ref=search#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=153309364733312&id=321927674149
msurosey@yahoo.com
I follow Name Frame on Twitter (mail4rosey).
msurosey@yahoo.com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/mail4rosey/status/55690736951238656
msurosey@yahoo.com
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55801827626721280
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
I follow.
jandsfox_143@msn.com
I follow via GFC.
ezmerelda(AT)mail(DOT)com
I am a current GFC follower
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
Like you on FB as Hendy Martin
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
Follow you on twitter @HendyMartin
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
Like NameFrame on FB as Hendy Martin and left a comment
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/HendyMartin/status/55853066100015104
Follow Name Frame on twitter @HendyMartin
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
Voted for you on TBB
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
Voted for you on PF
hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com
I currently follow your blog publicly with Google Friend Connect as ReggieMann
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I entered your Tangled DVD giveaway
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
gfc follower
melissa(d0t)snoopy(at)yahoo(d0t)com
I entered your Brita Pitcher Giveaway
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/55966993211338752
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I an currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com
i am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com
rss google feed subscriber
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
like you on facebook kathy l pease
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/klp1965/status/55993827118432257
voted for u tbb
voted for you wotf
I'm a current follower on GFC!!!!!! weta1972@yahoo.com
I'm currently a follower
currant GFC follower
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
subscribe to RSS feed
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
Fan of the Review Stew on FB
christal fuller couturier
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
Fan of Name Frame on Fb
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
christal fullercouturier
Already a follower
kat_emerick@yahoo.com
Follow on GFC as mac mom
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
Subscribe to your feed
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
voted on were on the fence today
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
Follow you on facebook
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
follow you on twitter @Macmomof3
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
entered tangled giveaway
I follow via google
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com
Post a Comment