Belvedere Designs Wall Quotes Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Belvedere Designs Wall Quotes Review and Giveaway


I am a huge fan of using wall decals to decorate my house! They are not only affordable, but way easier to put on then paint or stencils! Plus, I just love the way they look! One of my favorite wall art companies is Belvedere Designs. They are a husband/wife team working out of their home!

They offer such a huge selection of wall quotes and vinyl wall art! Their vinyl wall sayings range from single words to detailed wall sayings and you can personalize each one with different fonts and styles.

Their rub-on wall art is a great, contemporary alternative to wallpaper, wood cut-outs or painting with stencils. Let your guests think you painstakingly painted on all these beautiful designs, but in reality the rub-on vinyl wall art is super simple, professional, and provides a uniform finish that won't crack or fade!

They also love to do custom requests, custom vinyl letters and they even let you Design Your Own Vinyl Decals! This is perfect for that special situation or when you just can't find what you are looking for!

Something fun Belvedere Designs does each month is a monthly photo contest! Just submit photos of your wallquotes each month for a chance to win a $50.00 gift certificate.

Don't forget to check out their Facebook page (be the first to see when they post discount codes and other special offers) and their blog where they post lots of helpful photos and inspirations for new decorating ideas for your home!


My Opinion
There are so many great features about Belvedere Designs and their site! I absolutely LOVE their awesome selection and that they have so many different vinyl wall quotes! I also love that they are divided into easy-to-browse categories so I can find what I want quickly!

I chose the "All Because Two People Fell In Love" decal to put below a family picture. I love that I got to choose what color and size I wanted! It fit perfectly below our family picture and looks great!

It was so easy to put on and looks so classy and elegant! I just love how it spruces up our hallway!

I recommend Belvedere Designs for all people looking to spice up a blank space in their house! All their vinyl sayings and wall art are classy and fun and you are sure to find the perfect one for your house!

Buy It: You can purchase all Belvedere Designs wall quotes and wall art on the Belvedere Designs website.

Win It: Belvedere Designs is generously offering (1) $35 gift certificate to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
$35 gift certificate to Belvedere Designs

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 6, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of Belvedere Designs and let me know you became one in a comment below.

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a $35 Belvedere Designs GC from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/RDqpp US ONLY! Ends 4-6 #giveaway

6) Visit and follow the Belvedere Designs Blog and let me know in a comment below.

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Belvedere Designs will send your prize by mail.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me



* Thank you to Belvedere Designs for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

136 comments:

Kimberly said...

Currently a GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

You have my PF vote 3/23

Kimberly said...

I like you on FB
Kimberly S.

Kimberly said...

I visited Belvedere Designs Wall Quotes

Kimberly said...

Entered PopCorners giveaway

Kimberly said...

Entered O Cedar giveaway

Mama V said...

GFC follower: Mama V

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Mama V said...

Email subscriber:

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Mama V said...

Facebook fan: Mama-Nikki Vosburgh

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Mama V said...

I am following Belvedere Designs on facebook: Mama-Nikki vosburgh

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Mama V said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/mamavsreviews/status/50932223905501184

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Mama V said...

I am following Belvedere's blog: Mama V

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Mama V said...

I placed your button on my blog:
http://mamavsreviews.blogspot.com/

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Karen said...

GFC Follower (ktgonyea)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Name Frame :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

llinda29 said...

I gfc

Mnemosyne said...

I am a current GFC Follower :)

mnemosynescall@gmail.com

Mnemosyne said...

I am a fb fan as Mnemosyne Williams

mnemosynescall@gmail.com

Mnemosyne said...

I follow via twitter @MnemosynesCall

mnemosynescall@gmail.com

Mnemosyne said...

I became a fb fan of Belvedere Designs as Mnemosyne Williams

mnemosynescall@gmail.com

Heather S. said...

I am currently a GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Your Facebook fan: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Your follower on Twitter: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Facebook fan of Belvedere Designs: Heather Shonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/51079663455449088
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/24/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/24/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Apothica giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Kiddie Catch-All giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Popcorners giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Crane Humidifier giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/25/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/51296005907431424
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Mama V said...

Daily tweet 3/25:
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/51307977256353793

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Mama V said...

Daily Tweet 3/26:
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/51692755570786305

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/51741967025057792
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52032978968260608
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Mama V said...

Daily Tweet 3/27
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/52124645918388224

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Mama V said...

Daily Tweet 3/28:
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/52433481187332097

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52466117423271936
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/52840330730553344
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Mama V said...

Daily tweet 3/29:
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/52840480886628352

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Mommy Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53237856214331393
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Mama V said...

Daily tweet 3/30
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/53261607865810944

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53569209006964736
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Mama V said...

Daily tweet 3/31
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/53654254606487552

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53905873885593602
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Mama V said...

Daily tweet 4/2
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/54241757575127040

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower of The Review Stew on GFC

frazzledmama30@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I "like" The Review Stew on facebook

Unknown said...

I follow The Review Stew on twitter

Unknown said...

I "like" Belvedere Designs on facebook

Unknown said...

I tweeted about this giveaway

http://twitter.com/FrazzledMama30/status/54274018680897537

Unknown said...

I follow the Belvedere Designs Blog on GFC

Unknown said...

I have your button on my right side bar

http://frazzled-mama.com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/54308013980401665
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Daily Tweet

http://twitter.com/FrazzledMama30/status/54636362783141888

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/54651392186531840
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Daily Tweet

http://twitter.com/FrazzledMama30/status/54938182160105472

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55011811237441536
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

Google Feed/Reader subscriber

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

Like you on Facebook- Joanna Price

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

Like BD on Facebook- Joanna Price

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

Tweet Tweet- https://twitter.com/#!/FeedingPrices/status/55100876213334016

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

GFC Follower of BD

kat said...

I follow GFC
kat_emerick@yahoo.com

kat said...

email subscriber
kat_emerick@yahoo.com

kat said...

I entered the Whirl Mini Laser Mouse giveaway.
kat_emerick@yahoo.com

Kitty Cardero said...

Current GFC follower.
kittycardero at gmail dot com

Kitty Cardero said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew

Kitty Cardero said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter

Kitty Cardero said...

Facebook fan of Belvedere Designs

Kitty Cardero said...

subscribe by email

Kitty Cardero said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kittycardero/status/55196086901555200

Kitty Cardero said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs

Kitty Cardero said...

Voted on We're On the Fence

Unknown said...

Daily Tweet

http://twitter.com/FrazzledMama30/status/55290520259407872

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

DT- https://twitter.com/#!/FeedingPrices/status/55315606093840385

Unknown said...

I'm a current follower (happi shopr). trinitygsd at yahoo dto com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55343594676043776
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Matty and Sarabeth said...

Became a gfc follower (Matty and Sarabeth)

mattyandsarabeth(at)gmail(dot)com

Matty and Sarabeth said...

Email subscriber

mattyandsarabeth(at)gmail(dot)com

Matty and Sarabeth said...

Like you on fb (Matty N' Sarabeth)

mattyandsarabeth(at)gmail(dot)com

Matty and Sarabeth said...

Twitter follower (MattyNSarabeth)

mattyandsarabeth(at)gmail(dot)com

Matty and Sarabeth said...

Fan of Belvedere Designs on fb (Matty N' Sarabeth)

mattyandsarabeth(at)gmail(dot)com

Matty and Sarabeth said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/MattyNSarabeth/status/55503109794955264

mattyandsarabeth(at)gmail(dot)com

Matty and Sarabeth said...

Following Belvedere designs blog via gfc (Matty and Sarabeth)

mattyandsarabeth(at)gmail(dot)com

Matty and Sarabeth said...

Voted for you on we're on the fence

mattyandsarabeth(at)gmail(dot)com

Matty and Sarabeth said...

Voted for you on top baby blogs

mattyandsarabeth(at)gmail(dot)com

christal couturier said...

Currant GFC follower
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com

christal couturier said...

subscribe to RSS feed
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com

christal couturier said...

Fan of Review Stew
christal fuller couturier

christal couturier said...

Fan of Belvedere designs on FB
christal fuller couturier

susansmoaks said...

email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com

weta1972 said...

I am a current GFC follower weta1972@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Aisling said...

I follow The Review Stew publicly on Google Friend Connect. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

DT- https://twitter.com/#!/FeedingPrices/status/55663035309768704

/\Heather/\ said...

I currently follow via gfc as /\Heather/\
heatherpooh (hotmail)

/\Heather/\ said...

I follow you on twitter - choochoo428
heatherpooh (hotmail)

/\Heather/\ said...

Tweeted - http://twitter.com/choochoo428/status/55664484160770048
heatherpooh (hotmail)

Unknown said...

Daily Tweet

http://twitter.com/FrazzledMama30/status/55670932399857664

Sand said...

I'm a GFC follower: Atreau.

Unknown said...

GFC follower as Mac Mom
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'm a fan on Facebook
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

twitter follower @Macmomof3
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Donna said...

I am currently a follower.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I subscribe by feed.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I became their fan on facebook.(Donna Kozar)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I am your fan on facebook.(Donna Kozar)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I voted for you on the fence.
donna444444@yahoo.com

menucha fuchs said...

i just beacame a follower
menurox@aol.com