Mineral Hygienics Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mineral Hygienics Review and Giveaway


The mission at Mineral Hygienics is to be the premier cosmetic manufacturer focusing on using natural products to promote health. They use natural ingredients to develop superior cosmetics that meet and exceed customer expectations – they will not compromise on quality.

Mineral Hygienics is the most natural cosmetic a woman can wear. They are loose powders formulated from crushed minerals extracted from the Earth with no fillers added.

Mineral Hygienics promises that their products meet these guidelines:

•Do not contain harmful chemical additives, harsh dyes, or man-made fragrances – thus limiting the risk for skin allergies

•Completely free of irritants such as talc, bismuth oxychloride, dyes, parabens, mineral oil, salicylates, carmine, synthetic fragrances, methylparaben, petro-chemicals, and many other questionable chemicals commonly found in other make-up

•Non-organic, inert materials don’t allow mold or fungus to grow, extending the shelf life far beyond most other types of makeup

•Ingredients adhere to the skin’s surface and are not absorbed – so you can have full day coverage without it clogging your pores or building up within your body 

•Synergistic blends capable of replenishing, revitalizing, and protecting skin

•So gentle on the skin, it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, and Estheticians after plastic surgery, dermabrasion and skin resurfacing

•100% chemical-free natural protection from the sun’s damaging rays


My Opinion
I am always on the search for beautiful but safe makeup...even though I don't wear it very often, when I do I don't want it to irritate my skin or my son's sensitive skin if you would give me a kiss or hug and rub against my face!

So I am so excited to now be the proud owner of Mineral Hygienics eyeliner, mascara, and mineral enhancer, foundation and Mineral finishing powder.

My favorite products were the eyeliner, mascara and mineral enhancer! I absolutely love the eyeliner because the special formula is enriched with anti-oxidants.It has a great precision tip and the attached sponge will provide no-mess blending. It goes on so smoothly and blends perfectly with the sponge tip!

I also love the mascara because it has an oversized brush and builds thick, beautiful ultra-glam lashes. Best of all, it contains no harmful ingredients and doesn't irritate or make my eyes water like my old mascara used to do!


The Mineral Enhancer was great for giving me that fresh glow to achieve that perfect flawless finish. Once again, it is all natural so it didn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts!

I recommend Mineral Hygienics makeup for all women! If you want to feel beautiful and safe from harmful chemicals at the same time, then Mineral Hygienics is for you! They have an amazing selection of SAFE, natural products and I am now a HUGE fan!!

Buy It: You can purchase all Mineral Hygienics makeup on the Mineral Hygienics website.

Win It: Mineral Hygienics is generously offering (1) Mini Startup Kit to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Mini Startup Kit from Mineral Hygienics

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 17, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

4) The giveaway winner will be responsible for the shipping charges.

 
How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Go to the Mineral Hygienics website and tell me which Mini Startup Kit you would choose for your skin tone!

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a Mineral Hygienics Mini Startup Kit from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/M8QLq US ONLY! Ends 3-17 #giveaway

6) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)


Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Mineral Hygienics will send your prize by mail.



* Thank you to Mineral Hygienics for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

210 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 210   Newer›   Newest»
Amber said...

I follow your blog with google friend connect and I'd love to win!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I like The Review Stew on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted, I'm @AmberGoo: http://twitter.com/AmberGoo/status/40893716797329409
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I would pick the Light mini starter kit!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your Nicobella giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your be present lounge pants giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

crystletellerday said...

im a gfc follower crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Amber said...

I entered our Honeybee Gardens Nail Polish giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/AmberGoo/status/41277257901281280
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

Blog Follower via GFC
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Email Subscriber
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/LilyBearLove/status/41368881067065345
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'd need the Fair Mini Starter Kit
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted via Top Baby Blogs
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted via Picket Fence Blogs
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Learn to Play Piano - Melissa & Doug Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your GreenSmart Messenger Bag Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Jemos Footwear Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered your Be Present Lounge Pants Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

mommydoll13 said...

follow gfc

mommydoll13

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

Jenn S. said...

Current GFC follower: JennS
jas8929 at gmail dot com

Jenn S. said...

Following the Review Stew on twitter: jashelep

jas8929 at gmail dot com

Jenn S. said...

I would choose the Light Mini Starter Kit if I won.

jas8929 at gmail dot com

Lindsey said...

I follow you via GFC.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

hedgerhousehold said...

Follow you on GFC
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

I subscribe via RSS feed
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

I am a facebook fan
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

I follow you on twitter
@jenhedger
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

I would choose the Fair Mini Starter Kit
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/jenhedger/status/42490905315385344
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

Entered you months supply of Pop Chips giveaway
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs
jenhedger@hotmail.com

Heather S. said...

I am a current GFC follower.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/1/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/1/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/1/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I subscribe via email.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I am a fan on Facebook: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I would choose the Light Mini Starter Kit
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the Angel Baby Lotion giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the GreenSmart giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the Little Duck giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the popchips giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/2/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/2/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/2/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/43044191495921664
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Crystal said...

Love your blogs
Crystal.oachs@gmail.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/3/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/3/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/3/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/43304052653690880
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Fritter said...

Current GFC follower, thanks!

wendysue said...

Current GFC follower wmcdaniel (at) chartermi (dot) net

wendysue said...

facebook follower

wendysue said...

twitter follower

wendysue said...

I think the Medium starter kit would work for me.

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/4/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/4/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/4/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/43780439768432640
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pop chips

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jemos shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for be present pants

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for dug

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pediped shoes

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on the fence

Erika said...

I'm a Google Friend Connect follower! Thanks!
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Feed subscriber

Erika said...

Facebook fan

Erika said...

Follow you on Twitter

Erika said...

entered Jemos

Erika said...

entered Pediped

Erika said...

top mommy blog vote

Erika said...

top baby blog vote

Erika said...

picket fence vote

Erika said...

entered Honeybee gardens

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/44474057336422400
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/6/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/6/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/6/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog Vote 3.6

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog Vote 3.6

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/7/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/7/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/7/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/8/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/8/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/8/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Biebert Studios giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Saffron Rouge giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence Vote 3.8

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog vote

Karen said...

GFC Follower :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered isABelt Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Jada Michaels Pajamas Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Biebert Studio Necklace Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Saffron Rouge Mascara Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Socks 4 Life Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/45590795507613697
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/9/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/9/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/9/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/10/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/10/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/10/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/46025643489624065
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/11/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/11/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/11/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/46334199682179072
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on the fence

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote 3.12

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog vote 3.12

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 3.12

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/12/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/12/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/12/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/46601182168354816
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Lisa P. said...

Current GFC follower-Lisa Blogs
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Lisa P. said...

I would choose the Fair Mini Starter Kit.
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Lisa P. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Lisa_Blogs/status/46697772803571712
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Lisa P. said...

Grabbed your button: http://www.lisablogs.com/Lisa_Blogs/Blog/Entries/2011/3/10_Glass_Moon_Designs_Giveaway.html

lafittelady at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/13/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/13/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/13/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 3.13

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote 3.13

Erika said...

Top Mommy blog vote 3.13

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/14/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/14/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/14/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/47421729328467968
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Lisa P. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Lisa_Blogs/status/47436519614582785
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Hoa said...

Mandatory
GFC Follower: Hoa

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Subscribed to your blog via e-mail.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Liked your blog on FB: Hoa Le

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Following you on Twitter @hle123.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/47442645718536192

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

wendysue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/15/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/47781998126833664
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

amy said...

I am now a follower with gfc -

amylovesbeingmom at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wgbc1446 said...

I follow with GFC as wgbc1446 Thanks! wgbc1446[at]yahoo[dot]com

weta1972 said...

current GFC follower weta1972@yahoo.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/16/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/16/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I'd a currenty Review Stew follower (happi shopr). trinitygsd at yahoo dto com

Lindsey Grimes said...

lindsey.grimes@yahoo.com

Can't wait to see if I won!! =)

Lindsey Grimes said...

I liked you on FB!

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/48192185878847488
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Hotsnotty2 said...

Currently following via GFC, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Mostly a Mama said...

I am not a follower on GFC
butterfly707mld(at)yahoo(dot)com

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on the fence

susansmoaks said...

i am currently a follower on gfc susansmoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

email subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

i would like the fair mini starter kit
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 210   Newer› Newest»