Jada Michaels Pajamas Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Friday, February 25, 2011

Jada Michaels Pajamas Review and Giveaway



"Sexy is seeing the display on the bathroom scale, the size posted on the tag of your jeans, the date of your next birthday and knowing those are just numbers. Sexy is discovering yourself, embracing who you are and not being afraid to love what makes you special. Without allowing anyone's thoughts, views, opinions or words define how you feel about yourself. Numbers are just numbers...opinions are someone else's. True sexiness comes from within and is unleashed by knowing that just being YOU is what makes you feel sexy. Feel sexy, be sexy!"
                                                                                                                            ~ Jada Michaels

I absolutely love this quote by Jada Michaels, the owner of the awesome site I am featuring today! If every woman lived by these words, we would have a lot less depression, anxiety, worries, and wrinkles! :)

Jada absolutely lives by these words in her online store as she supplies sexy pajamas, lingerie, robes and other sexy items for all sizes and ages!

I generously received the Polka Dot Satin Pajamas. These silky pajamas have a collared sleep shirt, button front, and elastic drawstring pants. This polka dot print sleep shirt and elastic drawstring pants are perfect for being the belle of the bed. I also received the sexy Flawless Satin robe with pockets!


My Opinion
As I have mentioned before, I basically live in pj's! :) I am so excited to add these silky polka dotted pajamas from Jada Michaels to my wardrobe!

These pajamas are SO COMFORTABLE and sexy at the same time! Most importantly, my husband loves me in them too! :) I love that I can wear them to bed but also around the house and feel comfortable!

I also really love the black robe I received! This robe is perfect over lingerie/pajamas or even to cover up after a bath/shower! I love how lightweight and silky it is!

I recommend Jada Michaels and her awesome selection of lingerie, pajamas and robes for all women, no matter size or age! If you are looking to feel sexy, then Jada Michaels is the place for you to look and buy something for yourself!

Buy It: You can purchase the Polka Dotted Pajamas for $52.00 and the Flawless Satin Robe for $47.00 on the Jada Michaels website.

Win It: Jada Michaels is generously offering (1) $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) $25 gift certificate to Jada Michaels
(THREE WINNERS!!!)

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 18, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Go Jada Michaels website and tell me item you would buy with your gift certificate/something you love!

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a $25 GC to Jada Michaels from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/cYtZq US ONLY! Ends 3-18 #giveaway

6) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Jada Michaels will send your prize by mail.

* Thank you to Jada Michaels for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

147 comments:

Mysharona said...

I'm a follower.

jenzen69 said...

already a gfc follower
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

Tawnya said...

I subscribe via google reader (kopperkirlz at gmail)
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

I am a FB fan!
Tawnya S
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

I follow on twitter!
@kopperkirlz
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/kopperkirlz/status/41284994840268800
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Kimberly said...

Currently a GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

Email follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

FB fan of The Review Stew
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I entered you piano giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I entered your Little Duck giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I entered your Honeybee Garden giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

crystletellerday said...

im a gfc follower crystletellerday@yahoo.com

mommydoll13 said...

follow gfc

mommydoll13

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

mommydoll13 said...

like you on fb teh doll

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

mommydoll13 said...

follow on twitter

@mommyluck13
sha t
darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

Brandy Nelson said...

I follow on gfc
brandy nelson
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

I am an email subscriber
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

I like you on fb
brandy leigh nelson
girlforgotten81@aol.com

Brandy Nelson said...

I follow you on twitter @oopsimpregnant
girlforgotten81@aol.com

llinda29 said...

I gfc

mogrill said...

I am a GFC follower already!!
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Heather S. said...

I am currently a public follower via GFC.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/4/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/4/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/4/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Email subscriber
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Facebook Fan: Heather Schonrock Lyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Twitter follower: @hslyons
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I would love to get the Flawless Chemise.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the Popchips giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the Mineral Hygienics giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

I entered the isABeltWIDE giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/43781544581677056
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

I'm a current follower wmcdaniel (at) chartermi (dot) net

wendysue said...

confirmed e-mail subscriber

wendysue said...

rss feed subscriber

wendysue said...

facebook follower

wendysue said...

twitter follower

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pop chips.

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jemos shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for be present pants

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for dug

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pediped shoes

wendysue said...

I like the moonlight magic gown!

msrodeobrat said...

follow you on gfc as msrodeobrat
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/8/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/8/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/8/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Biebert Studios giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Entered Saffron Rouge giveaway.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Karen said...

Entered HoneyBee Gardens Nail Polish Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Saffron Rouge Mascara Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Socks4Life :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/9/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/9/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/9/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/45594548788932608
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/10/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/10/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/46033725133299713
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/11/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/46335731014176768
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/12/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/12/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/12/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/46600226638807040
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/13/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/13/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/14/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/14/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/14/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/47424396981305344
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Pciket Fence 3/15/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Erica C. said...

I'm a current GFC follower :)

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/47783195273461760
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/16/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Hoa said...

Mandatory
GFC Follower: Hoa

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Subscribed to your blog via e-mail.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Following you on Twitter @hle123.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/48155281611431936

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Hoa said...

Voted for your blog on PFB.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/48193178020487169
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top mommy blog

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on the fence

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/17/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/17/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

BookMarc Blogpants said...

I am a new follower on GFC.

mckelly74(at)gmail(dot)com

BookMarc Blogpants said...

Following you on Twitter @MarcinMD

mckelly74(at)gmail(dot)com

BookMarc Blogpants said...

I would buy the 'Eye Candy Thong' for my girlfriend as I know she would look HOT in it.

mckelly74(at)gmail(dot)com

Hotsnotty2 said...

I'm currently following you on GFC, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Erin Cook said...

I am a GFC follower Erin Cook
cookster77@aol.com

Erin Cook said...

following you on twitter @cooks1978
cookster77@aol.com

Erin Cook said...

like you on facebook Erin Cook
cookster77@aol.com

Erin Cook said...

voted for you on we're on the fences
cookster77@aol.com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/48506298370752513
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

Google Feed/Reader subscriber

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

Like you on Facebook- Joanna Price

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

I like their Madeleine Apron

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

Tweet Tweet- https://twitter.com/#!/FeedingPrices/status/48539753343229952

Anonymous said...

I am currently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I'am now a follower
willdebbie97 at yahoo dot com
christal C

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

DT- https://twitter.com/#!/FeedingPrices/status/48743709914841088

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs 3/18/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs 3/18/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you on Picket Fence 3/18/11
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

susansmoaks said...

follower
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

esldiane@gmail.com said...

I follow via google
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow (happi shopr). trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew - happi shopr. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - @happishopr. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I'd get the Cherry Satin Short Pajamas. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/#!/happishopr/status/48783308858998784

trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Sand said...

I'm a GFC follower: Atreau.