Honeybee Gardens Nail Polish Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Friday, February 25, 2011

Honeybee Gardens Nail Polish Review and Giveaway


Since 1995, Honeybee Gardens, Inc. has operated under one simple concept, "Create pure, all-natural bath and body care products made from only the finest organic ingredients, offer them at a reasonable price, and treat every customer like a friend." Along the way, they've managed to do some things they're very proud of. For starters, under no circumstances do they do animal testing, their packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials, and their raw material suppliers practice responsible harvesting.

Honeybee Gardens products are created entirely of natural materials. You can actually pronounce their ingredients! They reuse and recycle as much as possible and, perhaps most importantly, they DO NOT test ANY of their products on animals.

I generously received their WaterColors Non-Peel Off Polish. For those who want an alternative to solvent-based nail enamel, they've got the solution for you! Their unique water-based polish is free from harsh chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! But perhaps best of all, there's also no need for toxic smelly nail polish remover - this product removes with rubbing alcohol, vodka/grain alcohol or their Nail Polish Remover! Thanks to their new patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!

The polish is odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula, long wearing and available in fabulous colors. They contain NO FD&C colors, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, xylene, or formaldehyde!


My Opinion
I was so excited to receive these awesome nail polishes! I do not use any nail polish that has toxic ingredients and fumes anymore so I had a very limited supply/colors! I now have two new beautiful colors added to my collection - a shade of red and blue! I am so excited to use the beautiful blue color on my toenails for our cruise!

I also love the Nail Polish Remover I received from them because I was wondering how I was going to get my current nail polish off to try the new ones! I don't have any of the regular toxic polish removers so I usually just wore it until the polish was all off! Now I don't have to anymore! I can use this safe, non toxic nail polish from Honeybee Gardens and then paint on their safe, nontoxic nail polish whenever I want and as much as I want! I love that Honeybee Gardens cares as much about safe and nontoxic products as I do!

As I looked around their site and products, I fell more and more in love with their AMAZING selection of safe products and their philosophy! I now know where to go and recommend others to go to for any type of cosmetics, lip, body, or hair care! I also really like their blog written by the owner Melissa Hertzler. I loved hearing about her experiences living her natural and organic life! I could relate to many of stories and I am sure you could too! Make sure to check it out!

I recommend Honeybee Gardens nail polish and polish remover for all women! Their products are safe and won't seep dangerous chemicals into your skin and body! Plus, their selection of nail polish is awesome and you can find any color you are searching for!

Buy It: You can purchase all nail polish for $9.99 on the Honeybee Gardens website.

Win It: Honeybee Gardens is generously offering (2) nail polishes of choice to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(2) Nail Polishes (of your choice) from Honeybee Gardens

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 18, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of Honeybee Gardens and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win two Honeybee Gardens nail polishes of my choice! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win TWO safe/nontoxic nail polishes from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/BqgYf US ONLY! Ends 3-18 #giveaway

6) Go to Honeybee Gardens website and tell me another product you would love to try from their site/or something you learned!

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Honeybee Gardens will send your prize by mail.


* Thank you to Honeybee Gardens for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

240 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 240   Newer›   Newest»
Amber said...

I follow your blog with google friend connect
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I like The Review Stew on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Honeybee Garden, my FB name is Amanda Moore, and commented on their wall:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=192023627496608&id=176899300237
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top mommy blogs!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you on top baby blogs!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I voted for you at we're on the fence!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I entered your be present giveaway
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

entered your Mineral Hygienics giveaway
!Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I would also love to try their Alcohol Free Hair Spray!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/AmberGoo/status/41276976530460672
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Kiara said...

I follow your blog.
austma7@aol.com

bayctygrl said...

follow on google, Jennifer
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

I subscribe to email
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

like you on Fb Jennifer bee
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

bayctygrl said...

follow you on twitter @bayctygrl
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

Kimberly said...

I am currently a GFC follower
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I am a FB fan of yours
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I follow via email
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I entered your piano giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I entered your Little Ducks giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I entered you Jada Michaels giveaway
Kims2312@verizon.net

Unknown said...

Email subscriber.

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Twitter follower: @BNTVosburgh

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan of Honeybee Gardens and I posted on their wall:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=166902463359842&id=176899300237

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/41536212133089280

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would love to try their pressed mineral powder foundation.

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I just started following on GFC!
madprofnancy@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow The Review Stew on Twitter as @madprofnancy
madprofnancy@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MadProfNancy/status/41609916527558656
madprofnancy@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the lipsticks!
madprofnancy@gmail.com

Melissa R said...

currently a GFC follower
Melissa R
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

I Like you on Facebook
Melissa N
Melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

I follow you on twitter
@melissarin
Melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

I Like honeybee gardens on Facebook and posted on their wall
Melissa N
Melisa0072 at gmail dot co

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/41692213700333568
tweeted
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

i am entered in the greensmart giveaway
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R said...

i am entered in the earth mama giveaway
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Free Bees said...

Following on GFC

Beth Gomez
solicitationsemail at gmail dot com

Free Bees said...

Following the reviewstew on twitter as @monkeychic8

Beth Gomez
solicitationsemail at gmail dot com

Free Bees said...

Visited the honeybee site, I'd like try the alcohol free hairspray which is a vegetarian hair spray, sounds interesting.

Beth Gomez
solicitationsemail at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/MadProfNancy/status/41899411860766720
madprofnancy@gmail.com

Patricia N said...

I follow your blog via GFC as pmnsl95
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I’m a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I follow you on Twitter as pmernick1
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/41906189990248448

Patricia N said...

I'd like to try the Truly Natural Mascara

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We're on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/42006278448480257
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Valerie said...

I became a follower on GFC- vhurst007

Nicole C. said...

I follow on gfc.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

hedgerhousehold said...

follow you on GFC
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

I follow you via RSS feed
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

I like the Review Stew on facebook.
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

following the review stew on twitter
@jenhedger
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

following honeybee gardenson facebook and left a message on their wall
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/jenhedger/status/42134451274252288
jenhedger@hotmail.com

hedgerhousehold said...

voted for you at picket fence blogs
jenhedger@hotmail.com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/42286815553658880
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/42355973943336960
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I entered the Biebert Studios giveaway

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/42567488306819072
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/43065176248942592
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/43138324113784832
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/43312099551756288
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/43532188796456960
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/43736940184477697
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

wendysue said...

Current gfc follower wmcdaniel (at) chartermi (dot) net

wendysue said...

Confirmed e-mail subscriber

wendysue said...

rss feed subscriber

wendysue said...

Facebook fan

wendysue said...

twitter follower

wendysue said...

I would like to try their lip balm - orange mimosa, yum!

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pop chips

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jemos shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for be present pants

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for dug

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pediped shoes.

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/43871500549361664
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on the fence

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/44061211372953601
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I entered the Be Present giveaway

Erika said...

Google friend follower
Thanks!
MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

Erika said...

Feed subscriber

Erika said...

I like you on FB - erika B

Erika said...

I follow you on Twitter - Erika105

Erika said...

top mommy blog vote

Erika said...

top baby blog vote

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/44103970213474304
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on the fence

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog Vote 3.6

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog Vote 3.6

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/44571801124216833
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/44577690304520194
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on the fence

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/44803615277330432

daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/44825543304167424
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on the fence

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/45197648713629696
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence Vote 3.8

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/45254709963014144
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow
thanks for entering me!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/45454980374740992
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Karen said...

Entered isaBelt Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Biebert Studios Necklace Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Grows Up Organic Blanket Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Snuggle Feet Shoes Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Socks4Life :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/45626179536945152
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on the fence

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/45853390152024064
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you with GFC.

Unknown said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew.

Unknown said...

I follow The Review Stew on Twitter.

Unknown said...

I am a Facebook fan of Honeybee Gardens.

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/46210535674478593
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaRin/status/46257562571649024
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on the fence

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote 3.12

Erika said...

Top Mommy Blog vote 3.12

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 3.12

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/46609986356387840
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/46614291486490624
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on the fence

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/46945042253885440
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Melissa R said...

http://twitter.com/MelissaRin/status/47025413767176192
daily tweet
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Sarah Matos said...

Email Subscriber
smatos04@hotmail.com

Sarah Matos said...

Like The Review Stew on FB
Sarah Matos
smatos04@hotmail.com

Sarah Matos said...

Id also like to try the luscious lip gloss

smatos04@hotmail.com

Sarah Matos said...

Id also like to try the luscious lip gloss

smatos04@hotmail.com

Sarah Matos said...

Voted on Picket Fence Today

smatos04@hotmail.com

Sarah Matos said...

Entered the Be Present Giveaway
smatos04@hotmail.com

Lisa P. said...

Current GFC follower-Lisa Blogs
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Lisa P. said...

I follow you on Twitter @Lisa_Blogs
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Lisa P. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Lisa_Blogs/status/47108581824278529
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

gfc (new follower): ferriz (danielle b)

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/47251224868823040
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

wendysue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/47633403360718850
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

Patricia N said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/pmernick1/status/47982435488641024
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 240   Newer› Newest»