Ecoland Organic Toddler Socks Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, February 28, 2011

Ecoland Organic Toddler Socks Review




As an environmentally-conscious business, Ecoland constantly take steps towards sustainability. They originally started with the Slow Fashion movement, but in the process of providing long-lasting organic cotton apparel, they’ve gradually realized that supporting non-profits that share their vision of a ‘slow lifestyle’ should be a part of their green business model.

They’re a small, family-owned company that believes in helping our planet and our loved ones by producing the best quality organic cotton apparel. Through their products and business practices, they seek to promote environmental and social responsibility:

I generously received the warm and cozy toddler combo crew organic cotton socks.

These socks are:
• soft and stay on toddler's feet
• lightweight and stretchability provides the perfect fit
• cushioned sole
• for boy or girl
• machine washable
• comes with 3 different designs

My Opinion
I love to clothe my son in organic clothing whenever possible! So when I saw Ecoland's products, I instantly loved their mission and their organic clothing! They have an awesome variety of organic clothing for all ages, genders, and body parts! :)

I received the cutest toddler socks for my son! They are so soft and comfortable on him and he can wear them for everyday or even as dress socks! I love that they are organic and I don't have to worry about any pesticides or other harmful ingredients being near his feet (where so much is absorbed into the body!)

I recommend the Ecoland toddler socks for all little childrens' feet! They fit a wide range of sizes and both genders so they can be shared between children! You will love the cute designs and the safe organic cotton material!

Buy It: You can purchase the Toddler's combo crew socks for $15.00 on the Ecoland website.

* Thank you to Ecoland for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

0 comments: