dug Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

dug Review and Giveaway


dug (down under gear) is here to provide men with intimate apparel and lounge wear that provides extraordinary comfort and timeless style, while encouraging men everywhere to Keep Diggin’ Deeper.

Whether a sports man, business man, or stay at home dad, their goal is to get him dressed comfortably from down under, starting with what he wears closest to his skin. The digger man logo represents men striving to exude strength and courage while encouraging those around him to dig deep for causes greater than themselves. Organic cotton matching men’s tanks, V-necks, boxers, boxer briefs among other pieces, that when worn as a set, give him a look that’s classic, sexy and shows him being fully dressed from down under.


My Opinion
I am excited to include dug in my Fashion Event for all my men readers (and for women that shop for their men)! You can't look fashionable everyday without undergear! dug is here to help!

My husband absolutely loves his new dug gear! He received items from both their loungegear and undergear and loves them both! The items are super comfortable and he loves wearing them!

He is excited to wear his new dug Sheer Muscle Shirt (pictured above) on our upcoming cruise! It will be perfect to wear by the pool!

I recommend dug loungegear and undergear for all men! They have a great selection of items that are super comfortable! Your man will not want to take them off once they get them on! :)

Buy It: You can purchase all dug gear on the dug life online store.

Win It: dug is generously offering (1) boxer/Tshirt set to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Boxer/Tshirt set from dug

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 16, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of dug and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a boxer/Tshirt set! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a Boxer/Tshirt set from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/JY14S US ONLY! Ends 3-16 #giveaway

6) Follow dug on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and dug will send your prize by mail.




* Thank you to dug for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

105 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried some DUG gear on and it is very comfortable. The material they used for it was perfect. If a man want's to feel as sexy as his woman does,then he should defiantly invest in DUG gear.

Unknown said...

I posted the blog on DUG page and my profile...JohnnelleG@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Email subscriber.

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I became a fan of dug and posted on their wall: Mama-Nikki Vosburgh
http://www.facebook.com/dugdownundergear/posts/197409713620100

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan of yours: Mama-Nikki Vosburgh

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Twitter follower of yours: @BNTVosburgh

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/40527365012602880

mamavresale@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I am following dug on Twitter: @BNTVosburgh and I posted that you sent me.
http://twitter.com/#!/BNTVosburgh/status/40528105256914944

mamavresale@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a gfc follower.
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a email subscriber.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

sweepmom said...

I am a GFC follower.

Nicole C. said...

I follow on gfc.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

crystletellerday said...

im a gfc follower crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Corrie said...

Following publicly via GFC. Corrie Gompf (username) supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

Corrie said...

Confirmed email subscriber. Supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

Corrie said...

Liked on Facebook. Corrie Gompf (username) supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

Corrie said...

Following on Twitter. @supermaonwheels (username) supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

Corrie said...

Liked dug on FB: http://www.facebook.com/dugdownundergear/posts/128951300510433.

supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

Corrie said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/supermaonwheels/status/41372876888219648

supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

Corrie said...

Following dug on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you:
http://twitter.com/#!/supermaonwheels/status/41375228575752192.

supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

Corrie said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs Current Rank: 44.

supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

Corrie said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blogs 695 votes.

supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

mommydoll13 said...

follow gfc mommydoll13

darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

sweetsue said...

I am currently a follower on GFC.
smchester at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I follow you on twitter as ptowngirl.
smchester at gmail dot com

wendysue said...

Current gfc follower wmcdaniel (at) chartermi (dot) net

wendysue said...

facebook fan

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pediped shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for mineral hygienics

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jada michaels pjs

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for honeybee gardens

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for organic blanket

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

weta1972 said...

GFC follower!!! AWESOME!!!!!

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on top mommy blgos

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on the fence

SaraLee said...

GFC @s8r8l33
s8r8l33 at yahoo dot com

SaraLee said...

I Became a Facebook fan of The Review Stew

SaraLee said...

I Follow The Review Stew on Twitter

SaraLee said...

I like them & posted on their wall
http://www.facebook.com/dugdownundergear?sk=app_7146470109#!/saraleee/posts/10150118374513680

SaraLee said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/s8r8l33/status/46842813475848192

SaraLee said...

I Follow dug on Twitter

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

Viva said...

Current follower via GFC. Contact info on my blog, thanks.

mlynnw83 said...

I follow on GFC.

mlynnw83 at gmail dot com

SaraLee said...

DT
http://twitter.com/#!/s8r8l33/status/47404060751572992

Erica C. said...

I'm a current GFC follower :)

Melissa B. said...

GFC follower

wendysue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Becca Ann said...

i FOLLOW ON GFC
xxbeccaannxx@gmail.com

Becca Ann said...

I subscribe to email

Unknown said...

GFC follower

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter- ksh123

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I Tweeted- http://twitter.com/ksh123/status/47788083659284480

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

SaraLee said...

DT
http://twitter.com/#!/s8r8l33/status/47790309001793536

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog and thanks for the giveaway! Would love, love, LOVE to win this!
=]

Hotsnotty2 said...

I currently subscribe via GFC, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Pamela S said...

Follower GFC. Great looking men's wear. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Pamela S said...

Subscribed to feed with google reader. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Pamela S said...

Voted for you at We're on the Fence. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Pamela S said...

Voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Pamela S said...

Voted for you at Top Baby Blogs. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Breanne said...

I'm a current follower

email in profile

Breanne said...

I subscribe through Google Reader

Breanne said...

I follow you on Twitter @RazzMyBerry

Emmy Coffee said...

I'm a current follower!

Emmy Coffee said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew (@emmy coffee)

Emmy Coffee said...

Facebook fan of dug and commented on their wall:
http://www.facebook.com/dugdownundergear?sk=app_7146470109#!/emmy.coffee/posts/10150120967768680

BTW: My email address is in my profile!

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on the fence

susansmoaks said...

subscriber
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

your fb fan tony l smoaks
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'm a current GFC follower (happi shopr). trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Kathy P said...

google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

rss google feed subscriber
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/48046495118786560

Kathy P said...

voted for you tmb

Kathy P said...

voted for you wotf

Kathy P said...

entered pediped Shoes Review and Giveaway"

Anonymous said...

I am curently a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I became a Facebook fan of dug and commented. garrettsambo@aol.com