BuyCostumes.com Shoes Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, February 21, 2011

BuyCostumes.com Shoes Review




BuyCostumes.com has a mission to offer the largest selection, lowest prices, unsurpassed customer service and most flexible return policy - online or offline.

Their attention to detail, high standards and dedication to safe and secure online shopping helped make us the largest retailer of costumes on the internet according to the Better Business Bureau and Hitwise.

While they're honored to be the largest internet costume retailer, they take real pride in exceeding the expectations of each and every customer. If you purchase your next costume or party supplies from BuyCostumes.com you can rest easy knowing you're buying from the best.

I generously received the Doll Shoes. These shoes are black satin ballet style pumps with a rounded toe, 4" heels, black velvet bow, and black lace trim around the inside edge of the shoes. A beautiful addition to any costume.



My Opinion
I have been searching for some really cute heels for a long time! I can not believe I found the most unbelievabley cute pair at BuyCostumes.com!

I was so surprised to see that BuyCostumes not only has a huge and awesome selection of costumes for all occasions, but also a great line of shoes to match every outfit and costume!

I absolutely loved these cute Doll Shoes from the minute I saw them! I was a little nervous to order online and make sure I got the right size. But the minute I tried them on, they fit like a glove! I absolutely love them and they are actually really comfortable to wear too! (I don't usually like high heels very much!) I can't wait to wear them on our cruise in two weeks!

I recommend BuyCostumes.com for all your costume, shoes, and accessory needs! If you are looking for a great pair of shoes to match that outfit or costume, then you need to check out BuyCostumes.com great selection!

Buy It: You can purchase the Doll Adult Shoes for $32.99 on the BuyCostumes.com


* Thank you to BuyCostumes.com for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

0 comments: