Save Some Time in The Kitchen! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Save Some Time in The Kitchen!

When I was starting to feed my son solid food, I had the hardest time deciding what to use to puree the food. I was just using a blender and it was not cutting it. I really wish I had a food processor at the time. I have had many mothers tell me since that I should have just gone out and gotten a food processor. It would have saved me a lot of time and hassle!

I am definitely going to try that with my next child. But then the question is, where do you get one? When I had looked originally, the search just got kind of overwhelming and I just gave up.


Well, I recently got introduced to Overstock.com and I am a huge fan! They have a great selection of food processors with a variety of prices to fit everyone's budget. Plus, they give a great description of each food processor to help you decide which ones fits your needs most!

So head on over and save yourself A LOT of time in the kitchen next time you are preparing a meal!

* I'm a participant in Overstocks’ Online Scavenger Hunt. This blog post is my own words, but I may be receiving a gift card for my opinion.*

1 comments:

Amy B said...

I was starting to think I was going crazy because it seemed like every blog I went to this evening was raving about food processors. Thanks for being upfront about the fact that it is part of a contest :)