A Chance To Say Yes ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, August 9, 2010

A Chance To Say Yes

I was recently introduced to a new author that I haven't read before - Tina Murray. And she has instantly become a new favorite! Read on to find out about her newest novel, A Chance to Say Yes - it is a good one!

ABOUT THE BOOK:

In the midst of money, glamour and lust, lives a secret so life-changing it could rip their worlds apart.

What if your old high-school flame became one of the world’s most famous movie stars and moved back to town? What if he didn’t know that for twenty years you had been keeping a secret from him—and from the rest of the world?

Heston Demming is at the peak of his acting career – an international celebrity whose face is on every tabloid. He is wealthy, drop-dead gorgeous, and stalked by the paparazzi, but beneath the polished veneer he is a man fighting for emotional survival – a man whose life is falling apart.

During his attempts to make restitution to those he wronged, Poppy Talbot, a woman he had left behind in his quest for money and fame, comes back into his life. Poppy still retains the same sweetness she had when they were love-struck teenagers and Heston realizes she is the one woman who could save him if he could get her to forgive and forget the past. Poppy is now an art dealer in this wealthy town; married but currently separated from her husband, and yet she had never stopped dreaming of seeing Heston again some day.

What Heston doesn’t know is that she actually had vivid nightmares about it – about the consequences of a long-kept secret – one so deep that if she lets Heston back into her life it will surely rip their lives apart.

You can find more about this book and author Tina Murray at http://www.tinamurrayauthor.com/

My Opinion
This book was one filled with tons of drama, characters, and romance! It is such a great combination of all my favorites! I love the story it has of childhood friends/lovers being reunited and falling in love all over again as adults since it is pretty much the story of my life as well! (However, I am not a movie star and either is my husband! :o)

This story had a great storyline and I (as usual) could not put it down! :o) What is most exciting of all is that there is a sequel coming out - I can't wait!

Get a hold of this book as soon as possible - you will love it!

* Thank you to Pump Up Your Book for this book for review! Disclosure - This book was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

3 comments:

Tina Murray said...

Hi

Thanks very much, Review Stew, for the glowing comments. I am pleased to know you enjoyed the read. Thanks, too, for introducing me and my novel, A Chance to Sa Yes, to your reders Yes! The sequel, A Wild Dream of Love, is in the works. A third book is comimg as well. Tina Murray.

Rebecca said...

Thank you Review Stew for hosting author Tina Murray during her virtual book tour. So glad you enjoyed the book. It really is a page turner, keeps you glued to the edge of your seat.

Tina Murray said...

Yes, thank you! I was under the weather yesterday--and I mean that literally as well as figuratively because a nasty area of swirling low pressure has been hovering over the Southwest Florida coast for the past two days-- so I'm sorry I couldn't respond sooner. I'm very grateful to The Review Stew. Tina Murray