New Blog Event! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, June 21, 2010

New Blog Event!









 
I am so excited to announce a new event I am having this summer! My cloth diaper event is wrapping up...but have no fear cloth diapering mamas I have had such a great response from companies that I will be extending it at least into the middle of July!

Anyways..now to my new event! I am going to have a weight loss event from July until Oct. featuring great companies that are helping me lose weight and reach my goal of losing 25 lbs. Read more about that here

I know there are many blog friends out there who have the same goals of losing weight so I know you will love this event and the great products I will be featuring! Stay tuned in a couple weeks for my first review! Everyone can use these products and benefit so keep checking back and feel free to grab my new weight loss blog button and help me spread the word!!!!

Here's to our weight loss!
(Check out some of the sponsors around the corners!)



0 comments: