Thank You Very Much....PEE! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank You Very Much....PEE!


I am so tired of my poor son waking up soaking wet no matter what diaper he wears....THANK YOU VERY MUCH to my son's urinary system. Why can't you pee more during the day!???

I am also so tired of doing laundry...it seems endless these days...once I have one load done...my son will soak another diaper..and clothes, his sheets will need washing, he will have another one of his famous (or should I saw infamous poop explosions) or my husband will come home and think that the clothes he wore to the office (to sit in a desk all day) are soooo dirty and need to be washed right now! It is like he only has one set of clothes or something....Thank you very much everyone in my family for creating for me endless amounts of laundry to do! I love walking up and down those stairs full of spiders and centipedes to put another load of laundry in for you!

And speaking of poop explosions...why o why is he doing so many of those lately!!?? Thank you very much also to my son's excretory system...You just had to join the "destroy and dirty as many of my son's clothes in one day as possible" party with the urinary system didn't you? I honestly am running out of "not completely stained beyond wash or wear" clothes for my son!

And once again, thank you very much to the rain and thunder that pounded against my window all night and kept me awake...when I should have been getting a good night of sleep so that I wasn't so crabby today! Thank you very much!!!

O how I love Thursdays so I can get all my Thank You's off my chest!!!!




4 comments:

Tree said...

LOL Funny!! That could be my house, except that all my laundry comes from all of my BIG grubby kids and hubby. I swear, I need my own mini-laundromat! (tee hee) I'm linked up for TYVM too! :)

Heather said...

I feel ya! I have often thought that I am going to reduce our towel supply to one per person in the household.

Kmama said...

Thank you so much for linking up!

I loathe laundry. Son #1 always peed through everything, and Son #2 had at least one poop explosion a day for the first 8 months of his life. *sigh*

I totally sympathize!!

hannah said...

I'm so glad to see someone else admit that her baby wakes up soaking! I keep reading all these reviews of cloth diapers where the reviewer says the diaper didn't leak at all overnight. I was starting to wonder if my son has a giant bladder because he almost always leaks at naptime no matter what combination of diapers/covers/inserts I use! I'm too afraid to even try it out overnight.