It's Time for Thankful Thursday ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Time for Thankful Thursday


Well, I figured since I vented over at The Hardest Job on Earth today for Thank You Very Much Thursday, I should actually be Thankful over on The Review Stew. You can see my multiple personalities today! :)

I am thankful that I have such great followers (who I hope read my blog) and I have reached over 200 followers! I hope this will allow me to only bring bigger and better products for reviews and giveaways to share with all of you as thanks!

I am thankful my son is feeling a little better. It makes me so sad to see him so sick!

I am so thankful for this beautiful weather! I just wish I could get out and enjoy it more!

I am so thankful for our new deck swing. It will be the site of many watched sunsets, great talks, and happy times!

I am so thankful that my husband got the lawn mower running last night...It prevented a fine from the city for having our grass too long and my husband from exploding from stress!

I am so thankful for my faith that gets me through the hard times

I am so thankful for all the blessings God has so richly blessed me and my family with - we truly don't deserve it!

Have a Happy Thursday Everyone! Remember to be Thankful - Even during the rough times!