Getting to Know Me... ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting to Know Me...


Thought you all might like to get to know me a little better on this Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
Well, I have only had two Mother's days as a mother - only one where I actually had a physical baby to take care of (I was pregnant last Mother's day). I would say this is my most memorable because my husband really tried to make it special for me -- he bought me a dozen roses, made me belgium waffles with strawberries and whip cream (YUMMM!!!), got a movie for us to relax and watch, bought me chocolate covered cherries (my fave!), and the day isn't over! Thanks honey!!!

2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
Yes I have a couple times. Never gotten out of it! :( I got out of one once for running a stoplight and stop sign (supposedly!) though.

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
A dress from that I wore in high school that still fits! :)

4. Do you whiten your teeth?
Used to..I use whitening toothpaste if that counts...I don't think it is whitening my teeth though! :)

5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"? Underwear - honestly I hate the word panties...it just bothers me for some reason...

6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Hawaii..it is my dream to go there...hoping to soon!

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
It depends what words and why....sometimes though...

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
hmmm....I don't really know that I own any luxury items...:) But let's see..I don't really use or need my cellphone...is that a luxury item?


Happy Mother's Day Everyone! Go do something for you today!

0 comments: