Five Questions for This Friday! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Questions for This Friday!



1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
When we beat up on each other and fought like crazy - my older brother used to throw me down the stairs, my sister and I had baby wipes and deodorant fights, i used to hit my younger brother's head against light switches, me and my sister would attack my older brother with our belts...fun times, fun times...yes we are a violent family! :)

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
hmmm....i was a pretty good child....LOL...(see above :)

3. Where do you like to go to relax?
Vacations - I would take one every weekend if I could - I want to travel the world - that is relaxing to me!
but until that day happens...I like to sit in my bed and read a good book! I could do that all day if I had the chance..

4. What was the last thing you won?
I won Little Twig products from a blog giveaway! It was so exciting - it is the only thing I have won too! I am not a very lucky person! :)

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
I loved the Newlyweds show ( I am not one anymore but I always wanted to go on there) and I really truthfully want to get my family on the Family Feud - we would rock!! :)

Hope you liked learning about my troublesome childhood and where you can see me on TV someday! Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok i have to say, you are funny. I liked the newly weds too.
Happy Friday follow. Following you, come follow me :)
XOXO
Frenchy