YoYo Lip Gloss Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

YoYo Lip Gloss Review

Hosted by imgur.comI graciously received a sample of YOYO lipgloss minis from YOYO Lipgloss. I was interested in sharing this company with you for a couple of reasons 1) They are lip glosses that can't get lost! It is a retractable gloss that can clip on to anything and everything! 2) The lip gloss formula is non-sticky and paraben free and that is very important to me!

If you know me, you know I am basically addicted to chapstick and lip gloss. And you should know that I basically always lose them! It drives my husband absolutely crazy. I am always buying new ones to replace the lost ones. So when he saw I was getting these and that they clipped on, let's just say, he was VERY excited!

Hosted by imgur.comSo the clip attracted me to YOYO lipglosses, but the smell and the actual lip gloss will keep me using it. When I put it on, the wonderful flavors of Kissable Kiwi, Big Bounce Bubblegum, Girly Green Apple, and Cha-Cha Chocolate smelled so good I almost just wanted to keep licking my lips, except for the fact that the lip gloss looked fabulous and was not sticky or runny. It just glided on and stayed on with a bright beautiful gloss! I am in lip gloss heaven!

So if you have trouble losing those precious lip products or you love that gorgeous shine that gloss gives, check out YOYO lipgloss! You will love them!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

They look so cute!! I'm a sucker for pretty smelling lip balms. I have so many and my kids tend to sneak off with them :O)
Great review!