truffle truffle is an artisan chocolates & confections company, with a passion for personalization! They specialize in combining artisan confectionary techniques with hand-finished packaging to create gourmet gifts that are designed to spark a smile, as well as customized “sweet support” for special events of any size and budget. From their “sweet suite” of signature handmade truffles, caramels & s’mores, to their limited edition collections, and custom treats, they handcraft every detail to appeal to the eye as much as the palate, guaranteeing a truly “perfect bite” every time.
My Opinion
Umm...are you ready for your mouth to water...maybe even a little drool to come out (grab a tissue, quick!)?? Get ready because I am about to tell you about the most delicious company and products - truffle truffle!The truffles and caramels I received from truffle truffle were so delicious and just melted in my mouth!
I received a variety pack of truffles and although some of the names of the truffles scared me a little bit (beer & pretzel, wasabi...) they all ended up tasting so great! They were so soft and just melted in my mouth...and let's just say they didn't last long in our house! Besides the amazing taste, they were also decorated really cute too! I almost didn't want to eat them (until I tasted the first one..then I couldn't stop!)
I also received a variety of caramels to try! MMMMmmmm....caramels are such my weakness! These definitely fed my addiction and only made me want more! They were nice and chewy (not hard and teeth breaking) and I loved all the different flavors - so many flavors I have never seen made into caramels before! My favorite was the Dulce de Leche flavor! My mouth is watering just thinking about them again... :)
I recommend truffle truffle and their amazing caramels and truffles to EVERYONE!!! If you have a sweet tooth, then this is the place to shop for the most amazing caramels and truffles! They not only taste great but they look great too so they make a great gift (think graduation, Father's Day, birthday...)!
Go ahead...satisfy your sweet tooth today at truffle truffle! You can thank me later... :)
Buy It: You can purchase all truffles and caramels in various sizes and varieties on the truffle truffle website.
Win It: truffle truffle is generously offering (1) treat tower giveaway (16pc assorted truffle/8pc assorted caramel & a s'more) to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Treat Tower giveaway including 16pc assorted truffle, 8pc assorted caramel & 1 s'more from truffle truffle
(Over $50 worth of DELICIOUSNESS!!!)
(Over $50 worth of DELICIOUSNESS!!!)
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end June 8, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and only one person per household per giveaway is eligible to enter.
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Let me know in a comment if you are a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of truffle truffle and let me know in a comment below
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win a Treat Tower (including truffles, caramels, and smores) from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/wfln3 US Only! Ends 6-8 #giveaway
6) Follow truffle truffle on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you!
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, Top Mommy Blogs, We're On the Fence (feel free to leave a comment or rate our site - it would be greatly appreciated!) - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and truffle truffle will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to truffle truffle for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*









456 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 456 Newer› Newest»http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/76083291836518400
PF vote
TMB vote
TBB vote
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/4theLUVofSANITY/status/76249557373173760
soklad82@hotmail.com
I clicked the Follow me on your blog and subscribed with my email.
Following with Google friend connect
I follow you on twitter as ptowngirl.
smchester at gmail dot com
I follow you gfc
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
subscribe via email
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
fb fan of you
rich hicks
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
follow you twitter
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
entered rayovac giveaway
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
entered boogie giveaway
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
entered lovemode giveaway
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
gfc follower
tweet:http://twitter.com/jepnicks/status/76372638917869568
gfc debijackson djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
email sub djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
fblikeu debbie jackson
twu as jacksondeb
pfvote
babyblogvote
rayovac entry
ent toollogic
ent three60gear
ent remotestarter
entered photoframe
ent bonobos
ent 3
three60gear
ent customshades
Tweet (6/2) https://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/76448191326851072
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (6/2)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Baby Blogs (6/2)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (6/2)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe via email.
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I'm a FB fan. Amy Carlson
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I like Truffle Truffle on FB.
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/ambabya/status/76475134902407168
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I follow Truffle Truffle on Twitter.
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I voted for you on Picket Fence.
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/76486741917315072
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/76511674353467392
PF vote
TBB vote
TMB vote
i follow
Awesome contest! Thanks a ton! Janna Johnson jannajanna@hotmail.com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
tweet:http://twitter.com/jepnicks/status/76620186299531264
GFC follower
Belinda
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
I follow you on twitter
mommato5boys
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
voted on picket fence
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
I voted on top mommy blogs
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
I voted on top baby blogs
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/mommato5boys/status/76766425162854400
mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com
Tweet (6/3) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/76793898013437952
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (6/3)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (6/3)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Baby Blogs (6/3)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
gfc follower - kerry gibbs
alsatia23 at hotmail dot com
email subscriber
alsatia23 at hotmail dot com
like you on facebook - kerry gibbs
alsatia23 at hotmail dot com
follow you on twitter - @kezzygibbs
alsatia23 at hotmail dot com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/KezzyGibbs/status/76823165162094592
alsatia23 at hotmail dot com
voted on picket fence blogs
alsatia23 at hotmail dot com
entered special agent oso
alsatia23 at hotmail dot com
Voted Top Baby Blogs 6/3
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Voted Top Mommy Blogs 6/3
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Voted We're On The fence 6/3
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/76868235588407296
PF vote
TBB vote
TMB vote
tweet:http://twitter.com/jepnicks/status/77053425296224256
Tweet (6/4) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/77157377215954944
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Baby Blogs (6/4)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (6/4)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (6/4)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.
I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/77204906225827840
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/77234597385080832
PF vote
TBB vote
TMB vote
I follow you on Google Friend Connect/Blogger. (Debbie C)
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/DchrisG3/status/77330562934775809
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
Voted Top Mommy Blogs 6/5
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Voted Top Baby Blogs 6/5
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Voted We're On The Fence 6/5
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
http://twitter.com/#!/ambabya/status/77435473974411264
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
Tweet (6/5) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/77457150745640960
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (6/5)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Baby Blogs (6/5)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (6/5)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
follower via GCF.
chrisray1978@gmail.com
tweet:http://twitter.com/jepnicks/status/77489618689343489
jepnicks at gmail dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/77559219745865728
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/77599285595734016
6-5 PF vote
6-5 TBB vote
6-5 TMB vote
Tweet (6/6) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/77675009581133824
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (6/6)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Baby Blogs (6/6)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (6/6)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
tweet:http://twitter.com/jepnicks/status/77681470885478400
I follow on GFC.
katfam95 at aim dot com
I like you on FB.
katfam95 at aim dot com
I like Truffle Truffle on FB.
katfam95 at aim dot com
I voted on Top Mommy
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I voted on Top Baby today
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
I voted on the Fence today.
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/#!/ambabya/status/77868396561186816
amybabya79 at yahoo.com
Public GFC follower as bikeohio
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your blog e-mail. bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
FB follower as Jay Cee.
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
Twitter follower as @bikeohio.
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
I follow Truffle Truffle on FB as Jay Cee.
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/bikeohio/status/77917101754560512
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs!
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC
ErinTkatschenko
lunabutterfly79@yahoo.com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/77931870536474624
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
yummmmmmm-o! I follow via GFC as 'abitnerdy' :)
abitnerdygirl [at] gmail dot com
i voted via White Picket Fence today :)
i subscribe via google reader
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
i am a fan on facebook of the review stew :)
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
i follow on twitter as abitnerdy :)
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
i am a truffle truffle facebook fan :)
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
i tweeted today :) http://twitter.com/abitnerdy/status/77933791292821504
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
i follow truffle truffle on twitter! :)
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
i entered the Chili's giveaway :) hehe
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC! :)
kellierosewilson AT hotmail DOT com
facebook fan of the review stew :)
kellierosewilson AT hotmail DOT com
I am a facebook fan of Truffle Truffle
kellierosewilson AT hotmail DOT com
tweeted:
http://twitter.com/kelliechio/statuses/77935472114012160
kellierosewilson AT hotmail DOT com
following truffle truffle on twitter and said the review stew sent me
@kelliechio
Kellierosewilson AT hotmail DOT com
gfc follower! hmcnaron at gamil dotcom
6-6 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/77962537160814592
I just subscribed via email (liliarose38@yahoo.com) Thanks!
gfc follower (brittney p)
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com
liked them on fb (brittney p)
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/kelliechio/statuses/78097172612120576
daily tweet :)
kellierosewilson AT hotmail DOT com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/bikeohio/status/78061878118588417
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs today!
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs today!
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs today!
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
GFC Blog Follower
pkbailey@charter.net
I subscribe both ways by reader & email
pkbailey@charter.net
Fan/Like U on FB [Pat Kay Johnson Bailey]
pkbailey@charter.net
Tweet Tweet
http://twitter.com/pkbailey01/status/78125363431079936
pkbailey@charter.net
Voted 4 U @ On The Fence
pkbailey@charter.net
I voted today 6/7 at Top Baby Blogs! :)*
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
I voted at Top Mommy Blogs :) 6/7
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
I voted today at Picket Fence Blogs :)
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
I tweeted 6/7 link: http://twitter.com/abitnerdy/status/78139715525689344
abitnerdygirl at gmail dot com
GFC follower as weta1972
weta1972 at yahoo dot com
Glad to be a GFC follower!
kiwidragon117 at yahoo dot com
I follow Review Stew via Twitter (@Cennywenny)
kiwidragon117 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/jepnicks/status/78224311822983168
gfc follower kolpin
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
email subscriber kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
gfc follower - Juleemm2003
juleemm2003 at yahoo dot com
follow you on twitter - Juleemm
juleemm2003 at yahoo dot com
twitter follower @kolpin4680 kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/kolpin4680/status/78231429045161984
voted on pf
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
TT twitter follower @kolpin4680 kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
I've entered the Bulldog contest.
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
Tweet (6/7) http://twitter.com/#!/marieimy/status/78246203707506688
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Baby Blogs (6/7)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Top Mommy Blogs (6/7)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Voted on Picket Fence Blogs (6/7)
marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com
Following via GFC, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
Entered the Chili's contest.
bikeohio2010 at gmail dot com
following on GFC
I follow!
emmaspeel(at)gmail.com
Voted on Top Mommy Blogs
I am already a follower.
edgenemmers@gmail.com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/78292372991119362
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I follow you on GFC as Brooke
b dot ringer at hotmail dot com
I follow @TheReviewStew on Twitter
@ContestMom
I follow @trufflesquared on Twitter
@ContestMom
Tweet!
https://twitter.com/#!/ContestMom/status/78301197462802432
Tweet for giveaway link!
https://twitter.com/#!/ContestMom/status/78301345588850688
gfc follower
twitter follower @sunshyne1977
http://twitter.com/#!/sunshyne1977/status/78309199406313472
daily tweet :)
http://twitter.com/kelliechio/statuses/78315644470304768
kellierosewilson AT hotmail DOT com
http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/78321836160589824
6-7 PF vote
6-7 TMB vote
6-7 TBB vote
I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.
I'm an email subscriber.
Post a Comment