At LoveMode, they are dedicated to bringing you the latest trends and fashions at affordable prices. They carry a wide and fashionable selection of cheap juniors clothing and accessories.
LoveMode follows a no nonsense model: cute and trendy juniors clothing, affordable prices, quick shipping and excellent customer service. They believe that if they make the shopping experience a simple one, their customers can focus on what really matters, the fashion.
My Opinion
I received this super cute Grey Ruffled Zipper Dress! I really wanted to pick out something that was cute, fashionable, summery, and like nothing else I own! It was all of those things and more!! This dress was so comfortable and was made from a thin, airy material that will be great for the summer heat! Unfortunately, it was a little big for me, but I put a simple black belt with it and it helped add some shape back to the dress! I can't wait to wear this dress to my upcoming weddings when my foot is back in high heel shape! :)
I recommend LoveMode and their super cute clothing for all women this summer! I can't believe how affordable their clothing is and you don't even need to leave your home to buy them!
Buy It: You can purchase the Grey Ruffled Zipper Dress for $18.92 on the LoveMode website.
Win It: LoveMode is generously offering (1) $25 gift certificate to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end June 6, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time. 2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and only one person per household per giveaway is eligible to enter.
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry***
***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) or subscribe to my site by clicking on the orange button on the top right corner and tell me which one you did in a comment below
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*
Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)
2) Let me know in a comment if you are a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below
4) Become a Facebook fan of LoveMode and let me know in a comment below
5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)
Copy & Paste Tweet:
#Win a $25 LoveMode.com Gift Certificate from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/t0Q9b US Only! Ends 6-6 #giveaway
6) Go to LoveMode.com and tell me what item of clothing you love!
7) Grab my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, Top Mommy Blogs, We're On the Fence (feel free to leave a comment or rate our site - it would be greatly appreciated!) - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)
If you like my site and giveaways...
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and LoveMode will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to LoveMode for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*







252 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 252 Newer› Newest»thank you for hosting this great giveaway!
i follow via gfc
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i subscribe via email
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i follow on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i follow lovemode on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt
ntiveheart@gmail.com
tweeted!
https://twitter.com/ntiveheart/status/72714368030212096
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i adore the Ivory Aqua Flower Lace Top!
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i entered your rayovac giveaway
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i voted for you today on picket fences
You have just voted for The Review Stew!
ntiveheart@gmail.com
Hi, I'm following you through Say Hi Sunday and I now follow you with GFC!
I'm also currently running my very first giveaway for a baby/toddler blanket from the Pink Polka Dot store on Etsy. I'd love it if you would enter!
http://fivefeetoffun.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-ever-giveaway-plus-review-of.html
I voted for you on Picket Fence! (and forgot my email in post #10!)
colleen_m_anderson@yahoo.com
I entered the Night Night Book giveaway.
colleen_m_anderson@yahoo.com
I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/72761701455511552
I like the Blue/Purple Tie Dye Dress
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I entered the Rayovac giveaway
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I entered the Green Wardrobe giveaway
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
follow on GFC Jennifer
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
subscribe to email
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
follow you on twitter @bayctygrl
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
Facebook fan of LoveMode Jennifer Bee
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
I love the Grey Polka Dot Dress
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
I am a Follower! I really want to win this! Super Cute clothes!!
cara.nitz@gmail.com
I subscribe by email.
I like you on Facebook.
I would get the magenta white bubble dress.
Entered a green wardrobe giveaway
Entered organically hatched giveaway.
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/73084956213133313
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
GFC follower
davisesq212 at aol dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/73449616078684160
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I follow via GFC.
austma7@aol.com
I follow your blog with GFC
blackbearpie@aol.com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/73739712090734592
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I am a GFC follower.
Thanks for the chance!!
mogrill12@yahoo.com
google follower
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
email subscriber
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
like on facebook (michelle b)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
twitter follower @chelleb36
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
like lovemode on facebook (michelle b)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
like lovemode on facebook (michelle b)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
voted @ top mommy blogs
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
voted @ top baby blogs
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
voted @ picket fences blog
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
I like the Jade print dress
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/73842348437680129
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
I follow publicly through google friend connect
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your blog via e-mail
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I like your facebook page (Jessica Miller)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter (@jjak2003)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/73912829190737921
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I voted for you today on Picket Fence Blogs
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I subscribe via email
LPDelPilar at aol dot com
I follow on fb - lillian del pilar
GFC follower
I'd choose the blue strapless print dress
soklad82@hotmail.com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/74206634926292992
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
voted top baby
voted @ top mommy
voted @ picket fences
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/74305715891732480
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/74538905864646656
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I follow you on GFC.
aeris321 at gmail dot co
I'm an email subscriber.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter (@aeris321)
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I like you on FB (Kristen H)
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I like LoveMode on FB (Kristen H)
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/74637101550940161
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I love the Turquoise Print One Shoulder Top!
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/74871372303699968
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/74879164494266368
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis
Thank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
following you on twitter @left_the_stars
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I like LoveMode on facebook (Louis Here)
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I love the Blue Rhinestone One Sleeve Dress
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I tweeted your giveaway
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
GFC follower. ID: Lynda Del
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I’m a subscriber via RSS Feed.
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I LIKE you on Facebook. ID: Lynda Castillo
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter. ID: Lyndadawinda
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I LIKE them on Facebook. ID: Lynda Castillo
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I'd love to have the Ivory Beaded Top!
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I entered this giveaway: Three60Gear
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I entered this giveaway: Rayovac Flashlight Giveaway
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs!
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs!
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs!
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/75028657617371136
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/75228465640648704
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I am a GFC follower.
Adam Nitz
laphce@yahoo.com
I subscribe.
Adam Nitz
I entered the Bulldog remote starter giveaway.
Adam
I entered the Bulldog remote starter giveaway.
Adam
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/75241157541625856
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I am a follower!
calleighjane_xoxo@hotmail.com
Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/75547157322678272
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/75608222429483009
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/75737776972234752
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
GFC follower. Thanks for the chance! :)
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
Confirmed email subscriber already.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
Like LoveMode on Facebook (username: Les Cerises).
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
Tweet, tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/75813225836457986
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I love the Navy Blue Striped One Shoulder Top.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/75904718639087616
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/75984653160427520
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
GFC Follower!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/markcristy3378/status/76002426091601920
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
I like the striped pink tunic shirt!
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
Entered Rayovac Flashlight
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
entered boogie wipes
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
entered truffle treat tower
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
entered tool logic
markcristy3378@yahoo.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/ChelleB36/status/76112757803593728
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/76269404089876481
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Daily vote on Top Baby Blogs.
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/76272996557402113
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I follow you gfc
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
subscribe to you via email
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
fb fan of you
rich hicks
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
follow you twitter
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
entered rayovac giveaway
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
entered truffle giveaway
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
entered boogie giveaway
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
email sub djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
gfc debijackson
fblikeu debbie jackson
twu as jacksondeb
pfvote
tmb vote
rayovac entry
boogie wipes entry
treat tower entry
tool logic entry
ent three 60 gear
ent remote starter
ent photoframe
ent bonobos
ent agent oso
ent custom shadaes
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/76486170724413440
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeris321/status/76625396535263232
aeris321 at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/76685958417891329
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
follower (brittney p)
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com
review stew fb fan(brittney p)
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com
lovemode fb fan (brittney p)
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com
I like the pink ruffle dress
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com
I'm a GFC follower :)
Mandatory
Following your blog via GFC: Hoa
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subscribed to your blog via e-mail.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Liked The Review Stew on FB: Hoa Le
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following The Review Stew on Twitter @hle123.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Liked LoveMode on FB: Hoa Le
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/76832133800394752
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Voted for your blog on PFB.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
GFC follower
lazybones344 at gmail dot com
I like the Black Ruched Lace Detail Top.
lazybones344 at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter: @lazybones344
I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/77109222424317952
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/77204324610084864
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I am a follower on GFC
kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com
following on GFC
Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/pmernick1/status/77496903016775681
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Baby Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at Top Mommy Blogs
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
I voted for you at We’re on the Fence
PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com
gfc follower kolpin
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
email subscriber kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
twitter follower @kolpin4680 kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
voted on pf
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
love the pink ruffle dress!
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/kolpin4680/status/77500958766145536
I'm following your blog via GFC.
abby.girl195@gmail.com
I subscribed to your blog via email!
abby.girl195@gmail.com
Post a Comment