Tangled Blu-Ray Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Monday, March 28, 2011

Tangled Blu-Ray Giveaway


I am so excited to host a giveaway of the DVD release of Walt Disney's newest classic animated comedy Tangled starring Mandy Moore (A Walk To Remember, Saved!) and Zachary Levi (Chuck), hitting shelves March 29th!

Tangled features Rapunzel (Mandy Moore), a young girl hidden away from the world by her overprotective mother, Gothel. Rapunzel dreams of discovering what the world holds, when suddenly Flynn Ryder (Zachary Levi), a caddish drifter stumbles into her life. They strike a deal and Flynn agrees to lead her through the forest and find the hidden strength she never knew.



Win It: DBA West is generously offering (1) Tangled Blu-Ray and a Bonus Prize to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Tangled Blu-Ray

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end April 8, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on right hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Tell me what your hidden talent(s) is!

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win a Tangled DVD from @TheReviewStew! http://goo.gl/fb/k9J1t US ONLY! Ends 4-8 #giveaway

6) Tell me who you want to give this DVD to if you win!

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and DBA West will send your prize by mail.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

431 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 431   Newer›   Newest»
Cujo hmb said...

I'd love to give this to my neice who turns 4 soon

hmb@fortaj.com

sohamolina said...

http://twitter.com/sohamolina/statuses/53181696677380096

sohamolina said...

You have just voted for The Review Stew!
3-30-11

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/53220861913735168

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53239266637131777
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

GFC Follower! (ArtsyBookishGal)

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Following you on Twitter! (@ArtsyBookishGal)

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

My hidden talent is crafts!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/53329664848044032

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

I want to win Tangle for myself!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted for you in Top Baby Blogs!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Voted for you on We're on the Fence!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Entered Apothica.com giveaway!

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Maria Malaveci said...

http://twitter.com/#!/mmalavec/status/53420434250661888

tweet!

Danielle K said...

I'm a new GFC follower

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

Danielle K said...

My hidden talent is crafts :)

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/53457427584139264

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/53529437442019328

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53571370495381504
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/53582305297575938

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Kristen said...

I just became a follower on GFC.

M's giveaway blog said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/mallen08/status/53616960453353473

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you on the fence

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

Ramblings of a Part time Druid said...

I am a gfc follower.
thanks

Erika said...

Top baby Blog vote

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/53811170326491138

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

Chany said...

Voted on Picket Fences!

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/ArtsyBookishGal/status/53847383758475264

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you with GFC.
dolphee@sbcglobal.net

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/53907180495192064
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/54187619101315072

Chany said...

Voted on Picket Fences!

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/54225233535713280

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

sweetsue said...

I'm a current GFC follower.
smchester at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I follow you on twitter as ptowngirl.
smchester at gmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/54312125363011584
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/54320805865201664

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

M's giveaway blog said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/mallen08/status/54334960542302208

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you on the fence

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you on top baby blogs

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/54542342887178240

Chany said...

Voted on Picket Fences!

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Daily Tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/54575440265887744

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 4.3

Erika said...

Top baby Blog vote 4.3

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/54653082625253376
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

claraluu said...

I'm following you on GFC now! Clara Luu (claraluu) and my email is claraluu@gmail.com

claraluu said...

I'm your fan on facebook now! claraluu@gmail.com

claraluu said...

I'm following you on Twitter (claraluuboo):]Thanks!
claraluu@gmail.com

claraluu said...

My hidden talent is making hand puppets!
claraluu@gmail.com
Thanks for this contest :]

claraluu said...

I would give this DVD to my little cousin Alexandra! :]
claraluu@gmail.com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/54931189420670976

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

Unknown said...

I follow you on gfc
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to your feed
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter @Macmomof3
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'm a fan on facebook
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

My hidden talents would be:
I can touch my nose w/ my tongue.
I can sew and paint.


Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

I would give the DVD to my daughter. She's been talking about this movie.

Unknown said...

Voted on Were on the Fence.

Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55012467675369472
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

M's giveaway blog said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/mallen08/status/55062681606037504

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you on top baby blogs

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you on picket fence

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/55068286051823616

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow you via google friend
texaswaitress (at) live (dot) com

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog Vote 4.5

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 4.5

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/55284013719490561

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

Chany said...

Voted on Picket Fences!

Nance Meyer said...

I am currently a follower on GFC!

nancymeyer1 at gmail dot com

Jenn S. said...

Following via GFC: JennS
jas8929 at gmail dot com

Jenn S. said...

Following you on twitter: jashelep
jas8929 at gmail dot com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Daily Tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/55327562519420929

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Erica C. said...

I'm a previous GFC follower :)

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55344326397538304
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

M's giveaway blog said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/mallen08/status/55436700205326338

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you on top baby blogs

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

Erika said...

tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Erika105/status/55588869210513408

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote 4.6

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog Vote 4.6

Erika said...

entered Swanson

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/55648813389586432

Chany said...

Voted on Picket Fences!

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

M's giveaway blog said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/mallen08/status/55684417275953152

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you on the fence

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you at top baby blogs

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/55703358748626944

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/55720392865742848

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/55803873885044736
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Mary said...

I currently follow on GFC. (mamie316)

mryward(at)yahoo(dot)com

AEKZ2 said...

I'm a current GFC follower

annettekz2@yahoo.com

AEKZ2 said...

I'd love to give this to my daughter.

AEKZ2 said...

Email subscriber

ReggieMann said...

I entered your NameFrame giveaway

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Tweeted 4/7: https://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyBookishGal/status/55884219150376960

Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com

Unknown said...

current gfc: ferriz

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

fb fan: xferriza2 (Danielle b)

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

my hidden talent is i can write mirror image as easily as i can write normal.

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote

mail4rosey said...

I am an e-mail subscriber.
msurosey@yahoo.com

ReggieMann said...

I entered your Brita Pitcher Giveaway

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

clynsg said...

Current follower via GFC

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

clynsg said...

It would go into my collection of family friendly movies for the grandchildren.

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/56010034718580736

Chany said...

Voted on Picket Fences!

Unknown said...

voted today on Were on the Fence
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered Name Frame Giveaway
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

M's giveaway blog said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/mallen08/status/56036153337458688

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)net

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you on top baby blogs

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)ne

M's giveaway blog said...

voted for you on the fence

maurine08(at)earthlink(dot)ne

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/56067743744667648

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Picket Fence Blogs

Deb F. said...

I am a new GFC follower. (Deb Frischkorn)

debrich6 @ centurytel dot net

Deb F. said...

I am an email subscriber.

debrich6 @ centurytel dot net

Deb F. said...

I want to give this DVD to my children.

debrich6 @ centurytel dot net

Heather S. said...

http://twitter.com/#!/hslyons/status/56080610099331072
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Molly K said...

I like you on facebook as Molly Krantz

Molly K said...

I follow on twitter as tomandmollyk

Molly K said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/tomandmollyk/status/56081714463768576

Molly K said...

I would love to win this for my niece.

Katie S said...

I'm following your blog publicly via GFC!

katiekstewart at gmail dot com

Katie S said...

I'm following The Review Stew on Twitter (@katie0stewart)

katiekstewart at gmail dot com

Katie S said...

I Like the Review Stew on Facebook (Katie Farish Stewart)

katiekstewart at gmail dot com

Katie S said...

I entered your Brita Water Pitcher and Nalgene bottle giveaway

katiekstewart at gmail dot com

Katie S said...

I entered your SwimSpot giveaway

katiekstewart at gmail dot com

Katie S said...

My hidden talent is I can walk on my hands

katiekstewart at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am a follower via GFC. Thanks!

ddenny20110 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am currently a follower.

edgenemmers@gmail.com

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I am following via Google Friends Connect.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I am subscribed via email as jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com.

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I am a fan via Facebook as Jill Myrick.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I am following via Twitter as jlsc123.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I would love to win this for my daughter.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I voted via Picket Fence Blogs.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

Timshaun said...

GFC follower
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

Timshaun said...

Follow via Google Reader
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

Timshaun said...

Email subscriber
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

Timshaun said...

Review Stew FB fan
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

Timshaun said...

Review Stew Twitter follower
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

Timshaun said...

Not sure what my hidden talent is .
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

Timshaun said...

Tweet:
https://twitter.com/#!/Timshaun291/status/56234056022630400
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

Timshaun said...

I want give this dvd to my niece.
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

Timshaun said...

Voted on Top baby blog
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

Timshaun said...

Voted on Picket Fence Blog
Shaunda.Eppes at gmail dot com

cman said...

I'm a GFC follower.
My email is in my profile.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

cman said...

I can play electric guitar!

cman said...

It would be for my kids since they've been wanting to see it.

cman said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.

cman said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.

Breanne said...

I currently follow

email in profile

Breanne said...

I subscribe through Google Reader

Breanne said...

I follow you on Twitter @RazzMyBerry

Breanne said...

I would give this to my friend.

Breanne said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs

Breanne said...

I voted on We're On The Fence

Breanne said...

My hidden talent is baking.

ShesAnAngel said...

I am following you via gfc

justine417
justine417@comcast.net

ShesAnAngel said...

I like TRS on facebook

justine pierson
justine417@comcast.net

ShesAnAngel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShesAnAngel said...

I am following TRS via twitter

shesanangel417

justine417@comcast.net

ShesAnAngel said...

I tweeted

http://twitter.com/ShesAnAngel417/status/56301859350118400

justine417@comcast.net

ShesAnAngel said...

I want to give this to my son if I win :D

justine417@comcast.net

ShesAnAngel said...

I voted for you on Top Baby blogs

justine417@comcast.net

ShesAnAngel said...

I voted for you on Picket Fences

justine417@comcast.net

Erika said...

Picket Fence vote

Erika said...

Top Baby Blog vote

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/SnowflakeDay/statuses/56345635015761920

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

voted today at Top Baby Blogs

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Top Baby Blogs
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Heather S. said...

Voted for you today on Picket Fence
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Chany said...

http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/56359569957466113

Chany said...

Voted on TBB!

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 431   Newer› Newest»