Grows Up Organic Blanket Review and Giveaway ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Grows Up Organic Blanket Review and Giveaway


Grows Up is an online marketplace that showcases and sells unique, high-quality baby and kids goods - directly from the makers to you. They carefully select their boutiques from smaller production line manufacturers to give Moms the best variety of original clothing, toys, books, and goods for their children and themselves.


Teagan and Mack is an eco-friendly baby clothing line. All their clothing and accessories are 100% certified organic cotton and all their baby bracelets are made from sterling silver and genuine pearls. Their products are good for your children…and your children’s children!

You won’t have to worry about your little one putting the oatmeal and blue blanket in their mouth as the Teagan and Mack’s baby blankets are made from 100% certified organic cotton and, as is with all of their line, they are dyed with eco-friendly dyes.

It’s soft, durable and complements their clothing line perfectly! Their baby blankets measure 30 x 40 inches.


My Opinion
My son LOVES blankets!! I can't even begin to explain how much he loves blankets! :) If he could he would carry 10 blankets around with him all day and just cuddle up, wrap up and snuggle with them! In fact, it is the only time he really sits still! :)

So when I saw this super cute, organic cotton blanket I knew he would love it! And he did! He loved the softness, the nice big size and instantly snuggled in it!

I LOVED it because it was a beautiful soft blue color, the material was SO soft, and I love that I don't have to worry about harmful pesticides or other harmful ingredients in the blanket. And to add to all of that, they have a super cute line of clothing to keep your baby super fashionable!

I recommend the Teagan and Mack organic blanket from GrowsUp.com because it is super safe 100% organic cotton and it is so cuddly and cute at the same time! Your child will love cuddling up in this blanket and they will look so cute doing it!

Buy It: You can purchase the Teagan and Mack organic blanket for $30.00 on the Grows Up website

Win It: Grows Up is generously offering (1) Teagan and Mack Oatmeal/Blue Organic Blanket to a lucky winner!

Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Oatmeal/Blue Organic Blanket from Grows Up

Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end March 22, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.

2) Must include email address in at least one comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile

3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only

How to Enter:

***Mandatory Entry***
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)

- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below

Help on how to Enter:
*Just go to the right side of the site and click the word FOLLOW below the "My Faithful Friends". Sign in and finish by clicking "follow this site". This only needs to be done once and you are then a follower! Just go down to bottom of page and click on "Post a Comment" Let me know there that you are a follower! You are now eligible to enter any giveaway in the future.*

Extra Entries
(Make a separate comment for each! The entries below are all optional entries that just give you a better chance to win. They are not mandatory to be entered to win the prize.)

1) Subscribe to my feed (top right corner) or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment

2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment

3) Follow The Review Stew on Twitter - let me know in a comment below

4) Become a Facebook fan of Grows Up and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a Teagan and Mack organic blanket! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com"

5) Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following Tweet over on Twitter once per day. (leave status link) (one entry per day)

Copy & Paste Tweet:

#Win an organic blanket from @GrowsUp & @TheReviewStew!  US ONLY! Ends 3-22 #giveaway

6) Follow Grows Up on Twitter and Tweet that @thereviewstew sent you

7) Grab my NEW blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.

8) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)

9) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each (can vote once per day for each site)

Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Grows Up will send your prize by mail.

* Thank you to Grows Up for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*

267 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 267   Newer›   Newest»
Jolly Junker said...

I'm already a follower!

tonymooresmom @ yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I already subscribe via email.
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I"m a Facebook Fan-Kathy Maxwell Luman
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'm following you on twitter @kathyluman
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I became a facebook fan of Grow Up and I left the message on their wall:
https://www.facebook.com/GrowsUp/posts/167178239997485
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/42755556045365248
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'm following Grow Up on twitter and I tweeted that you sent me: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/42756013945913344
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.
kathyluman@gmail dot com

McKim said...

I 'like' The Review Stew on Facebook.
kimkmc at yahoo.com

PAIGE said...

I'm a long time GFC follower.
elysesw
elysesw@aol.com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/43096089657737216
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Angela7ish said...

I follow on twitter @angela7ish and GFC (i think) at angela4change@gmail.com

Jennifer C. said...

I already follow publicly via GFC

jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

Jennifer C. said...

I like you on Facebook!

jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'm a current follower GFC. Rebecca

spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via email.

spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I voted on Picket fence.

spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I voted on Top Baby Blog.

spiersrp at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/43466197987106816
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Blog Follower via GFC
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Email Subscriber
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan of The Review Stew
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow The Review Stew on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

LIke Grows Up on FB
Rebecca Smith
https://www.facebook.com/GrowsUp/posts/114432768635124
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follow Grows Up on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
http://twitter.com/LilyBearLove/status/43695332554584064
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/LilyBearLove/status/43695344634175488
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Voted via Top Baby Blogs
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered the Jemos Footwear Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered the Be Present Lounge Pants Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Entered the Mineral Hygienics Mini Start-Up Kit Giveaway
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/43798172371386370
kathyluman@gmail dot com

wendysue said...

I'm a current gfc follower wmcdaniel (at) chartermi (dot) net

wendysue said...

confirmed e-mail subscriber

wendysue said...

facebook fan

wendysue said...

twitter follower

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/4 I voted for you on the fence

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pop chips

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for jemos shoes

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for be present pants

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for dug

wendysue said...

I entered your giveaway for pediped shoes.

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/5 I voted for you on the fence

jbafaith said...

Public follower on GFC

jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

jbafaith said...

I am your facebook fan Judy Clark Bradley

jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

jbafaith said...

Facebook fan of Grows Up & commented

https://www.facebook.com/GrowsUp/posts/206267649389928

jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

jbafaith said...

tweet tweet

http://twitter.com/jbafaith/status/44363652844888064

jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/44392888188157953
kathyluman@gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/6 I voted for you on the fence

SHAYNA said...

I AM A GFC FOLLOWER :)

shebebes@yahoo.com

SHAYNA said...

I AM A FAN OF THE REVIEW STEW ON FACEBOOK :)

(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)

shebebes@yahoo.com

SHAYNA said...

I LIKE GROWS UP ON FACEBOOK AND I POSTED ON THEIR WALL THAT "I just entered for a chance to win a Teagan and Mack organic blanket! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.thereviewstew.com" :)

(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)

shebebes@yahoo.com

SHAYNA said...

I VOTED FOR YOUR BLOG TODAY ON PICKET FENCE BLOGS :)

shebebes@yahoo.com

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/7 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/44938431800946688
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.
kathyluman@gmail dot com

jbafaith said...

tweet tweet

http://twitter.com/jbafaith/status/44934086053199872

jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/8 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

jbafaith said...

tweet tweet

http://twitter.com/jbafaith/status/45307960028696576

jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

jbafaith said...

I voted for you on the fence

jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

jbafaith said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs

jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

Karen said...

GFC Follower :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/45520678698491904
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Karen said...

Entered HoneyBee Gardens Nail Polish Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered PediPed Shoes Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Karen said...

Entered Snuggle Feet Shoes Giveaway :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/9 I voted for you on top baby blogs

jbafaith said...

tweet tweet

http://twitter.com/jbafaith/status/45691260740177920

jbafaith2001 at yahoo dot com

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/10 I voted for you on top baby blogs

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/46007843404513280
kathyluman@gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/11 I voted for you on the fence

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/46232005498781696
kathyluman@gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/12 I voted for you on the fence

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/46685305390120960
kathyluman@gmail dot com

paulasue said...

Hi, I am a new The Review Stew follower on GFC & this blanket is beautiful! Would love to win this for my grandson! Thanks so much! Paula Caudill paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/46748707911249921 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Email Subscriber - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

I like The Review Stew on Facebook - Paula Caudill - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

I follow The Review Stew on Twitter @sexyknickers68 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

I like Grows Up on Facebook and posted the comment on their wall - Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

I like Grows Up on Twitter @sexyknickers68 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com Tweeted to them that you sent me! Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on Top Mommy Blogs - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on Top Baby Blogs - Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on We're On The Fence - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/46813999672737792 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/46862378830282752
kathyluman@gmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/13 I voted for you on the fence

Josefine said...

I am a current GFC follower.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Jemos giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the be Present giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Snuggle Feet giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Jada Michaels giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I entered the Socks 4 Life giveaway.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

paulasue said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/47220942090420224 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TBB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TMB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on We're On The Fence - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/14 I voted for you on the fence

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/47431507559727104
kathyluman@gmail dot com

wendysue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/15 I voted for you on top baby blogs

paulasue said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/47630494506029056 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TBB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TMB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on Picket Fence - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/47767901092057088
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Penny Zeni said...

Already follow you on Google Connect. pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Tweet 3/15
http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/47817204732932096

Lisa P. said...

Current GFC follower-Lisa Blogs
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Lisa P. said...

Twitter follower @Lisa_Blogs
lafittelady at gmail dot com

Lisa P. said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/Lisa_Blogs/status/47868386457300993

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/16 I voted for you on the fence

paulasue said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/47996715537678337 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TMB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TBB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on We're On The Fence - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

paulasue said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/48246625717600256 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TMB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TBB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on Picket Fence - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/17 I voted for you on the fence

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/48381972862599168
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Penny Zeni said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/48411830460231680

Penny Zeni said...

3/17 Voted for your blog on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/17 Voted for your blog on Top Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/17 Voted for your blog on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Entered your O-Cedar ProMist Giveaway - thank you! pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Subscribed to RSS feed and email. pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

I'm a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

I follow you on Twitter - @PennyZeni

Penny Zeni said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Grows Up and left a special comment on their wall. pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

Entered your Crane giveaway - thank you!

paulasue said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/48611680237793280 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TBB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TMB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on Picket Fence - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/48751762382921729
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Penny Zeni said...

http://twitter.com/#!/PennyZeni/status/48860687300165632
pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/18 Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/18 Voted for you on Top Baby Blogs pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

Penny Zeni said...

3/18 Voted for you on We're On the Fence pennyzeni(at)gmail(dot)com

paulasue said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/49024093344899072 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TMB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TBB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on We're on the fence - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

Aisling said...

I'm already a public follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Baby Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/19 I voted for you on the fence

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I follow via GFC.

paulasue said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/49398267691278336 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TMB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TBB - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on Picket Fence - Paula C. - paulasue39@yahoo.com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I am a fan via Facebook as Jill Myrick.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I am following via Twitter as jlsc123.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

tweet; http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/49598139228897280
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Emmy Coffee said...

I like The Review Stew on FB (@emmy coffee)

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top mommy blogs

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on top baby blogs

wendysue said...

3/20 I voted for you on the fence

paulasue said...

Tweet http://twitter.com/Sexyknickers68/status/49707547455795200 Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TMB - Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on TBB - Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

paulasue said...

Voted on Picket Fence - Paula C. paulasue39@yahoo.com

Josefine said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

Josefine said...

I voted on Picket Fence Blogs.

jteneback at hotmail dot com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 267   Newer› Newest»