"Flee The Pee" Cloth Diaper Event! ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Flee The Pee" Cloth Diaper Event!


Hey Everyone!!

Just wanted to give you all a head's up on an event I have coming up!

Here is the story behind it first. My son is a pee machine (as you have read before!) and I am looking for some solution to help him make it through the night without peeing through everything - I am tired of wet clothes, sheets, diapers, etc and washing it all! Therefore, I am looking to "Flee the Pee"! Thus the name of the event ;)

Therefore, I am switching to cloth diapers, especially at night. I will document my journey on here of experimenting and trying all kinds of new cloth diapers and other miscellaneous cloth diapering supplies!

Stay tuned in the month of June for some great reviews and giveaways, along with some advice and tips I learn along the way!

Just to give you a little peek into what cloth diaper companies to expect to hear about in June....








....and Many Many More!

If you are a cloth diapering mommy or are interested in getting started, stay tuned and come back often in the month of June for some great reviews, giveaways, and great info!

Feel free to grab the Cloth Diaper Event button and spread the word!

1 comments:

One Southern Girl said...

It looks like a great event! I'll definitely be checking it out come June!

Got the button and blogged about it!
http://happilysouthernreviews.blogspot.com/2010/05/flee-pee-event-review-stew.html