Weight Loss Event: Eden Fantasys Review ~ The Review Stew
The Review Stew Home Contact Me About Me Blogroll/awards PR Guidelines Advertise Disclosures

Friday, July 2, 2010

Weight Loss Event: Eden Fantasys Review

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys storeI personally think that part of a weight loss program needs to include getting new clothes and other apparel that makes you feel good in your new body! All people who have lost weight deserve some new clothes, shoes, and intimate apparel to reward themselves and show off their body!

So that is what I set off to do! I wanted to reward myself (and my husband) with some new apparel to wear to bed. I started my search at Eden Fantasys - an adult shop that has such a huge variety of intimate and sexy lingerie and so much more! If you want to spice things up a little bit, this is the place to go! They have something for everyone - bras, panties, camis, babydolls, chemises, gowns, robes and so much more! Basically, whatever you can dream up, they have! Whether you are ready to reveal a little or a lot they have something for you! I literally sat and looked through all their products for hours! There is just so much to choose from!

So stay tuned later in this event to see what I have finally decided on and how I like it - and feel in it! I might have to lose a couple more pounds before I put it on!

If you are along on this weight loss journey and are starting to feel great about yourself again, go check out Edens Fantasy and pick out something cute, sexy or just revealing for yourself! ;) You deserve it!

0 comments: